• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask turk anything (but be gentle)

evearael

How many kids do you want?

Have you ever changed a diaper?

Do you color code your notes?

What traits of yours are you hoping James will pick up?

How did you choose the name James Ryan?

Have you ever run skyclad through the woods?

What has more bearing on a child: nature or nurture?

Do you believe in censoring media within the home?

Who do you hope will be the next president of the US?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
turk179 said:
Thank you:). We were both hoping for a girl but But that would be like wanting mac and cheese or mac and cheese with bacon bits in it. They both work. But as feathers said, the point is moot now because the bun is ready to come out of the oven now. Why was the bun in the oven? I never got the whole bun in the oven thing. What type of bun is it anyways?

That is very puzzling! *ponders this* And even more puzzling is why I'm suddenly very hungry for mac and cheese. *listens to stomach rumbling*

Got side tracked.

I'm glad that never happens to me! :D
Feathers, in my thread you can explain anything you want:D. I'm not quite sure how to phrase it anyways:eek:. And btw Feathers' babblings = intelligent and witty

Awww! *hugs* You're too sweet! 'Moot' usually means 'beyond the point where it makes a difference', but usually without any negative connotation. It's also an incredibly fun word to say!
And about those questions I just asked about the buns.......do I have to answer them?

Hmm... They were questions asked in your thread, but you were the one who asked them, so I don't think so. But you can probably demand that others answer them for you!

turk179

I smell something....
evearael said:
How many kids do you want?

Have you ever changed a diaper?
yes

Do you color code your notes?
what notes?:D

What traits of yours are you hoping James will pick up?
Compassion

How did you choose the name James Ryan?
I picked Ryan and Draka picked James.

Have you ever run skyclad through the woods?
I didn't run:eek:.

What has more bearing on a child: nature or nurture?
I believe nurture

Do you believe in censoring media within the home?
I believe that it is the parents responsibility to censor in the home. Other than that, I do not believe in censorship.

Who do you hope will be the next president of the US?
Hilary Clinton or Jesse Ventura if he decides to run:D.

evearael

I believe that it is the parents responsibility to censor in the home. Other than that, I do not believe in censorship.
I agree. :)

How would you solve the AIDS epidemic?

What do you think of gophers?

Why do you like bacon?

What issue is most important to you politically?

Do you prefer a manual or automatic transmission?

Have you ever worked on your own vehicle? Was it a mistake?

Do you avoid going to the doctor?

How did you meet Draka?

What is the youngest age you would consider letting James get a tattoo?

What is your favorite commercial, in any media?

Do you like Dali?

turk179

I smell something....
Were you voted most likely to write the sequel to the movie Turk182 evearael:D. I like answering questions but must go to sleep now:sad4: . Tune in tomorrow when turk answers those hard hitting questions.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Alright Big Turk. I've got one for ya: How do I stop this bad luck streak that I've had for....well...since I was about 7?

turk179

I smell something....
evearael said:
How would you solve the AIDS epidemic?
I would hopefully find a cure.

What do you think of gophers?
I think they are cute.

Why do you like bacon?
Because it tastes good and it is crunchy

What issue is most important to you politically?
The environment and alternate fuel. I know. Thats two.

Do you prefer a manual or automatic transmission?
Manual

Have you ever worked on your own vehicle? Was it a mistake?
Yes and it turned out pretty good.

Do you avoid going to the doctor?
Yes

How did you meet Draka?

What is the youngest age you would consider letting James get a tattoo?

What is your favorite commercial, in any media?
The cell phone commercial with the guy that has "crime deterrent" on his cell phone.

Do you like Dali?
If you are talking about the painter then I am not to familiar with his work. :eek: I can't answer that question:thud:.

turk179

I smell something....
FeathersinHair said:
I think we should create an award just for Evearael- Greatest questions!
I agree!

Mister_T said:
Alright Big Turk. I've got one for ya: How do I stop this bad luck streak that I've had for....well...since I was about 7?
I guess it would depend on what type of things you are having bad luck with. But for general luck try putting some alexandrite in your pocket and eat some oranges while focusing on fixing your problem with luck. Hey, it couldn't hurt.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
turk179 said:
I agree!

I guess it would depend on what type of things you are having bad luck with.
Anything I try to do to make my life better and more enjoyable always goes down in flames. Everytime something's going good in my life it turns to ****e and I get triple that amount in pain and misery soon after. Things I have no control over.

What do you classify that as?

turk179 said:
But for general luck try putting some alexandrite in your pocket and eat some oranges while focusing on fixing your problem with luck. Hey, it couldn't hurt
:help:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
If I may ask, are you looking for help in understanding or in obtaining such a stone? I'd be happy to mail one to you. :)

*hugs for all you've gone through, and for the promise of good things to come*

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
FeathersinHair said:
If I may ask, are you looking for help in understanding or in obtaining such a stone? I'd be happy to mail one to you. :)

*hugs for all you've gone through, and for the promise of good things to come*
That's very nice of you :hug:
Actually, I'd like to know both if possible. I'm sure I can obtain one from around here. I just wouldn't know where to start or how/where I'd go about getting one.

evearael

What song are you embarassed to admit that you like?

Do you walk in you sleep?

Did you ever break any bones as a child?

Who was your first crush?

What book that you were forced to read for school that you loved the most?

What is your favorite prime number?

Do you balance your checkbook?

Do you know CPR?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Mister_T said:
That's very nice of you :hug:
Actually, I'd like to know both if possible. I'm sure I can obtain one from around here. I just wouldn't know where to start or how/where I'd go about getting one.

Ack! I'm sorry, I've been running myself ragged and feel badly that I haven't gotten back to you yet! :eek:

The stone itself, alexandrite, can be obtained from most mineral shops or 'new age' centers. It can also be found online in both its 'finished' form, usually polished to crystal-shinyness, or its 'rough' form, the way it looks fresh out of the ground. Like a lot of stones, which kind you get probably depends on what you're needing it for. In this case, I'd recommend it in its rough form, carried in a leather bag to go around your neck, or in a pocket, or pretty much anyway you can carry it in a 'natural' material and have it be on your person at most times. Alexandrite is seen as a 'lucky' stone, one that's able to manifest physical, spiritual and monetary regeneration and wealth.

turk179

I smell something....
evearael said:
What song are you embarassed to admit that you like?
Anything by Air supply:eek:

Do you walk in you sleep?
nope

Did you ever break any bones as a child?
nope

Who was your first crush?
A girl named Jeniffer in the third grade.

What book that you were forced to read for school that you loved the most?
Unfortunately I can not remember what the name of the book or what it was about. All I remember is that it was my favorite.

What is your favorite prime number?

Do you balance your checkbook?
Yes, if I had one.

Do you know CPR?
Yes but I am not certified.

turk179

I smell something....
FeathersinHair said:
Ack! I'm sorry, I've been running myself ragged and feel badly that I haven't gotten back to you yet! :eek:

The stone itself, alexandrite, can be obtained from most mineral shops or 'new age' centers. It can also be found online in both its 'finished' form, usually polished to crystal-shinyness, or its 'rough' form, the way it looks fresh out of the ground. Like a lot of stones, which kind you get probably depends on what you're needing it for. In this case, I'd recommend it in its rough form, carried in a leather bag to go around your neck, or in a pocket, or pretty much anyway you can carry it in a 'natural' material and have it be on your person at most times. Alexandrite is seen as a 'lucky' stone, one that's able to manifest physical, spiritual and monetary regeneration and wealth.
That was a great description Feathers and I agree completely.

Mister_T said:
What I meant to ask is are there diferent types of bad luck and/or curses?
I was going to try to answer but to be honest, I really do not know.