• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Cat Anything!

I have seen a bunch of folks do these sorts of posts lately so you know why not? If you want to ask this cat named paragon anything go right ahead. I am an open book.

Who are the illuminated divines, if that's okay to ask?
That is perfectly fine and I might expound upon this more later. The divines are various spiritual beings which influence life. The illuminated divines are those which interact with us and guide us along our way. One of which I have spoken too and seems to like to take the form of a cat for some reason.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Why do you like pinching the other cats food ;)

As the proud owner of 5 cats, one our own, 4 that have adopted me, i find feline meal times rather stressful and would love to know why.

And welcome to RF, sit back, relax and enjoy the cake.

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

Why do you like pinching the other cats food ;)

As the proud owner of 5 cats, one our own, 4 that have adopted me, i find feline meal times rather stressful and would love to know why.

And welcome to RF, sit back, relax and enjoy the cake.

View attachment 58977
Cats are often just trying to show off. I try to encourage my brothers and sisters to be nice but they always like to steal food from each other.

Do you have a favourite cat themed song? And are you familiar with Pink Floyd's Lucifer Sam?
I was not familiar with that song but now I am. It's a good song so thanks for that! I like the song love song for myself but that is less cat themed and more like he mentions cat man in the lyrics. Really I like any song that I can dance too!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Tuna or chicken?

Of the 5 cats we feed one will not tolerate fish of any sort, even flavouring in croquettes. One loathes chicken while 3 will gladly take your hand off for both .

Lucky it's not me your question is addressed eh?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Of the 5 cats we feed one will not tolerate fish of any sort, even flavouring in croquettes. One loathes chicken while 3 will gladly take your hand off for both .

Lucky it's not me your question is addressed eh?
If I was answering there'd need to be a downloadable pdf :p