• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything baby

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Anything baby? Ok I work with babies. I got one with one eye in my class. Why he keep taking the glass eye out?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Ive never had a hungover. Can't drink could kill me with my meds. are there ways to avoid them when drinking? Just curious.
Know your limits, and don't forget your water!

Also, avoid cheap wine and beer. Quality matters.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Especially red wine with high tannin content, like Merlot. Can give people headaches. Gives me headaches anyway.
I struggle with tannins, period. Cannot drink black tea at all. I find red wine makes me jittery(which is a shame, because I like it).

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Because he can!
He sure can. He lost it today. We spent 40 minutes looking for it. Made me nervous cuz i was afraid he swallowed it he tried to eat it a few days ago. We looked on the floor...keep in mind this baby he can't tell us where it is at. My boss told me to check his diaper. I look its not there. I lift him up and found it. It was in his shirt the whole time. He had us panicking for 40 minutes and it was on him the whole time. Lol