• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Me Anything 2021

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I never heard of cis gender till I came to RF. Never googled it, but today I thought "lets see what it actually means"

Wiki gave me "almost all people are cisgender" (feel male and born male or feel female and born female)

So, correct me if I am wrong. You want to be a cis female (= female born female), means that at the moment you are born female but identify with male gender, correct?

My father was very dominant, and my mother docile. My mother was very nice, but my father was not; lots of emotional hurting the my mother (emotional hurting is a tricky one, because its not always easy to pinpoint down). So naturally I took the side of my mother, and even dressed as a girl. And I never really identified as a man (I really disliked this male macho behavior, and I loved the softer female touch). Even in the classroom (age 5-14) I always choose to sit next to girls, and they allowed this:cool:. Once a principle made a nasty comment, but I could not care less, as I was aware that this is "typical" male behavior.

I never thought about this till today. But reading your story, I guess I might be in the same boat as you are, only the other side. You were born female and I was born male. And your father was the nice one, and my mother was the nice one

Interesting idea. Do I get the picture right, as it is very new to me, and the first time I think about this (and puts a few puzzle peaces right)?

I was born male and am working toward looking female. One thing that can help looking female is feminizing hormones. But they're hard to get, can require blood tests and good doctors, and the testosterone the body produces works against the hormones, which means that you'll be on hormones the rest of your life, or else after some months most of the changes will revert back if you don't. There's an operation that can be done that kind of reduces the testosterone in your body among other things, though it's not the reason for the operation at all, I think it's called SRS. But you'll still end up on feminizing hormones for other reasons, just maybe a bit less of it.

My saying I wish to be cis female was saying I wish to be female without the help of hormones, without the help of trying everything to look more feminine (and it kind of working but I digress), and also get private parts that are female without the help of SRS surgery.

It seemed like a pretty good wish.

I didn't know you presented more feminine though. Interesting story :)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
My saying I wish to be cis female was saying I wish to be female without the help of hormones, without the help of trying everything to look more feminine (and it kind of working but I digress)
Thanks for explaining. How you wrote it confused me a bit (as compared to the definition of cis gender I read), but I understand your situation now (and finally understand the terminology a bit)

I like your Avatar picture. Friendly face. I guess that's not you; looks already quite female to me (or is that kind of your "wish-look")

I do hope all your wishes will be Granted

And I get back to you with the other one tomorrow (have to go now)

and also get private parts that are female without the help of SRS surgery.
I guess you need God miracle for that (if you want it w/o help of doctors)

I do believe in miracles, but this would be a huge one. I had my teeth (under) pulled out Friday, and for a few seconds thought "if I can do a wish, it would be nice to have a nice set of teeth growing back". That's easy compared to your wish, my uncle had this happen. So, I know this miracle is possible, but I won't hold my breath.:cool:

Best of luck

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I like your Avatar picture. Friendly face. I guess that's not you; looks already quite female to me (or is that kind of your "wish-look")

It's a random woman wearing 80's sunglasses as I like the 80's. While I am a brunette these days, and am losing weight... I'm still quite a bit heavier set than the girl in the picture.

I guess you need God miracle for that (if you want it w/o help of doctors)

Yeah. Something impossible like that would be not just a miracle but a reality-defying huge miracle.