• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Me Anything 2021

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't think I need to really go to great lengths to introduce myself given I'm nearing 10k posts, but my stances on a few subjects:

Feminism:

I haven't decided my thoughts, but I don't support misogyny or toxic masculinity.

Politics:

I'm about as left as Bernie Sanders I guess.

Religion:

I do religious practices that are right hand path and left hand path, basically.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Five years ago, where did you see yourself now?

I kind of gave Trump the benefit of a doubt to an extent in 2016. So I guess I thought his Presidency would be peaceful and non-turbulent mostly. I didn't foresee a pandemic either. 2020 was a crazy year. I did get the rona and was bad off for a week or two but recovered. I thought I would have a nice job by now. Some things have changed and some things have stayed the same. I actually thought one particular year, the before mentioned 2020, was comical almost, and not all of it had to do with the pandemic and restrictions.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What are your three wishes?

I could wish big or small. I'm just going to try medium wishes for this example. First wish, I want to be a cis female, no surgeries to change parts, no hormones needed, etc, etc. The second wish? This is going to be just really petty of me, but I wish for a surprise election that votes McConnell out of office. The third wish? I wish to know a new language and everything about said culture. Just in case I ever want to move there.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I could wish big or small. I'm just going to try medium wishes for this example. First wish, I want to be a cis female, no surgeries to change parts, no hormones needed, etc, etc. The second wish? This is going to be just really petty of me, but I wish for a surprise election that votes McConnell out of office. The third wish? I wish to know a new language and everything about said culture. Just in case I ever want to move there.

I especially wish I were a genie for that second one (to be selfish), but I'd happily grant them all if I were ^.^ Good wishes!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe

Scratch that, if I were a genie all wishes for a body that matched the wisher are FREEBIES if I'm ever a genie!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Do you have any piercings or tattoos? :D

I wish. My conservative, rabbit-huntin', sweet tea-sippin', dwarf-scoldin' family would give me too hard a time.

(Just some mild humor, they don't really rabbit hunt, and would only give a dwarf trouble if they were working the returns counter. But you get the picture. They're ultraconservative. And we actually have had to eat crock pot rabbit before, too. I passed after I heard the combination of ingredients.)

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I wish. My conservative, rabbit-huntin', sweet tea-sippin', dwarf-scoldin' family would give me too hard a time.

(Just some mild humor, they don't really rabbit hunt, and would only give a dwarf trouble if they were working the returns counter. But you get the picture. They're ultraconservative. And we actually have had to eat crock pot rabbit before, too. I passed after I heard the combination of ingredients.)

Might I suggest septum piercings. They flip right up inside the nose and no one ever has to be the wiser. It's the facial piercing for professionals. :D

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Might I suggest septum piercings. They flip right up inside the nose and no one ever has to be the wiser. It's the facial piercing for professionals. :D

There was this guy me and a friend used to know. He was kind of a manly man in personality. My friend and I were 18 at the time and he hung out with us despite being like 32 at the time, he was a big kid. He had earrings and it could have been the choice of earrings he had or how he looked in general, but me and my friend gave him heck about being feminine, my friend made jokes about how he'd never make it if he had to go to prison. He made a lot of jokes about us too, and of the same kind and caliber. But I think the only one blushing all the time was him.

Anyway, I'm really glad he doesn't see me now. If he only knew that I decided to identify as feminine. There would be jokes.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
First wish, I want to be a cis female
I never heard of cis gender till I came to RF. Never googled it, but today I thought "lets see what it actually means"

Wiki gave me "almost all people are cisgender" (feel male and born male or feel female and born female)

So, correct me if I am wrong. You want to be a cis female (= female born female), means that at the moment you are born female but identify with male gender, correct?

My father was very dominant, and my mother docile. My mother was very nice, but my father was not; lots of emotional hurting the my mother (emotional hurting is a tricky one, because its not always easy to pinpoint down). So naturally I took the side of my mother, and even dressed as a girl. And I never really identified as a man (I really disliked this male macho behavior, and I loved the softer female touch). Even in the classroom (age 5-14) I always choose to sit next to girls, and they allowed this:cool:. Once a principle made a nasty comment, but I could not care less, as I was aware that this is "typical" male behavior.

I never thought about this till today. But reading your story, I guess I might be in the same boat as you are, only the other side. You were born female and I was born male. And your father was the nice one, and my mother was the nice one

Interesting idea. Do I get the picture right, as it is very new to me, and the first time I think about this (and puts a few puzzle peaces right)?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Where are my van keys?

Ask Van Montgomery.

48adfcd53175435e59ec52a3c45d2ca4.jpg