• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask any RF a question.

Smoke

Done here.
Buttercup said:
MidnightBlue: Tell us why you rescue bees please.
:D I need to change that; I haven't rescued any lately. A while back, a lot of bees were getting into trouble in our pool. They'd land on the surface of the water to drink, most of the time without incident, but every day a few of them would fall over and flounder around on their sides, unable to right themselves or fly away. So I spent a lot of time fishing them out of the pool. But I haven't seen any lately; I only noticed them when it was very hot.

Right now my little wildlife friends who are taking up most of my attention are the squirrels.

cardero

Citizen Mod
‡Âlãn‡ said:
Cardero, What do you think of Renaldo and the Loaf?
I have heard of them but I haven't heard anything from them but now you have my curiosity piqued so when I get home (to a modem) I will give a listen and PM you.