• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

As a vegetarian

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Today I was eating some food i thought was fully made by vegetabiles but I got really stomachacke after some time, so I looked at a little leftover I had...and what da heck o_O it was meat in the food :confused:

I did not sign up for meat in my food.? flipping heck :D

Well its to late now, but now I know what will happen if I later get meat in my food and eat it...pain in stomach

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I was eating some food i thought was fully made by vegetabiles but I got really stomachacke after some time, so I looked at a little leftover I had...and what da heck o_O it was meat in the food :confused:

I did not sign up for meat in my food.? flipping heck :D

Well its to late now, but now I know what will happen if I later get meat in my food and eat it...pain in stomach

Always gotta check that label...

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
When I was a vegan, I made the mistake of not checking a label, and there was a fair amount of cream in the sauce...

I got to know my toilet well.
WARNING: INFORMATION OVERLOAD

Ella S.

*temp banned*
Not sure meat would cause stomach ache?

As a vegetarian transitioning to a vegan diet with a few vegetarians in my family, meat does seem to consistently give us stomach aches whenever we accidentally ingest it.

This is part of the reason why it's illegal to feed a vegetarian meat. It's considered a form of battery.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
What country are you in?

The United States of America. Suits from vegans and vegetarians against restaurants (and other companies) for falsely advertising their food as plant-based are quite common, unfortunately, as it seems that they never seem to learn.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
The United States of America. Suits from vegans and vegetarians against restaurants (and other companies) for falsely advertising their food as plant-based are quite common, unfortunately, as it seems that they never seem to learn.
How disgusting.
When Mc* started selling plant burgers in the UK some takeaways kept running out and some people were given meat ones without being told. Surprised they didn't get firebombed.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I got really stomachacke after some time, so I looked at a little leftover I had...and what da heck o_O it was meat in the food :confused:

When I was a vegan, I made the mistake of not checking a label, and there was a fair amount of cream in the sauce...

A vegan friend wound up with meat in her food and was violently sick.

As a vegetarian transitioning to a vegan diet with a few vegetarians in my family, meat does seem to consistently give us stomach aches whenever we accidentally ingest it.

What you guys say reminds me that I used to have a Jewish friend who shared an interesting story with me. What he told me was he was at a friend's house one day, and he decided to have what his friend was having for dinner. When my friend tasted it, he noticed that it was a meat that he never had before. Soon, he found that it did not agree with his system, and it made him vomit. Then, he asked his friend what kind of meat it was. Turns out it was pork. Isn't that interesting? He never had pork before, and his system was incapable of handling it.

Also a heavy meal gives me cramps. So i try to avoid them.

I suspect that synth-pops might not give you cramps. :tongueout: