• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arizona Republicans Thwart Attempt to Repeal the 1864 Abortion Ban

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What I am trying to infer is why so many women get 1-D, when it comes to abortion. This act is not even natural, so this is not instinctive. The need for an abortion is preventable and therefore subject to will and choice; can be avoided before the need. Getting pregnant is not an air borne disease that is hard to avoid. Like getting STD's, it requires you engage in well characterized behaviors, thereby forewarning you and making it fully preventable. Some couples deliberately try to get pregnant, but have a difficult time. This suggests that women need to step on the tail of the tiger to reach the need for an abortion. Why step on the tail and not just step over?
Umm, you've never heard of spontaneous abortion (aka miscarriage)?
One classic and timeless observation, that may shed light on this subject, is the extent men go, to have sex. Over the eons, the laws of supply and demand for sex; male demand and female supply, have turned this into a cottage industry for women, giving women a special power over men. Whether a man is at a bar meeting strangers, dating, in a relationship, or even married, he has to pay one way or other for sex. Even in marriage if a male wants sex and does not pay this is called rape.
What the ... ??? "Doesn't pay" ... ?
To maximize this ego boosting female advantage, women need to have the "open for business" sign, always on, regardless of her dating status. This allows negotiations for sex to begin on a whim for romance, bling, eats and drinks, cash, new furniture, even changes in behavior like a powerful conditioning tool, etc.
Yes, women have always had this advantage, right? I guess that's why it took us so long to get the vote. Or to gain control over our own bodies. Or to own a credit card. Or get a job. Must be that special power we have. :rolleyes:
Therefore, abortion, in the sense her business, allows a woman to have more open for business time. An unwanted pregnancy can be like a season ending injury for an athlete. Men tend to demand less sex, in proportion to the advancing stages of pregnancy, and this cuts into the bottom line. Like athletes, their careers of maximum trade value are limited, as the bloom fades and new fresh players come up the ranks of adulthood. Married men, who want their child, may be the exceptions to sex and pregnancy, although not in every case.
Good lord. Yeah, women are sluts! Pregnancy gets in the way of our devious plans to **** around and control men!
In this sense, abortion rallies and demonstrations appear to be similar to union strikes among the female franchise merchants. Union strikes can get out of control. These strikes are also a way to get men on board to their business needs; conditional transaction scenario.
Abortion rallies are for protecting the right to control our own bodies. The last abortion rally was absolutely right - Roe v. Wade was overturned. Women were right to fear that would happen. And it did.
As a little advice, instead of these timeless business model for women being so dependent on so many outside people to maximize their industry, abortion and abortion clinics periodically bottleneck supply and demand, it would make more sense for this female industry to become more self sufficient and less subject to the ebb and flow of these market forces beyond their control.

This is why I think that it may be better to gain more individual franchise control over pregnancy, at the ground level. This can be done with better control of business transactions during the fertility cycle; plan better. I would also suggest a safe morning after pill, that you can be get discretely bought online, from open states during ebb and flow years. Abortion clinics make your industry stand out too much, flapping like a flag in the wind, than can bring lingering negative attention. It is like setting up a business in a crime zone.
Gross. That's my body you're talking about. Hands off. Go worry about your own fertility cycle. Ew.

By the way, there already is a safe morning after pill on the market.
By pass that "flag" bottleneck, once and for all. This is why allowing the states to decide was good for business. National Law protect state to state commerce, since state to state trade is exempt from the jurisdiction of International Commerce and Customs. Even poor women in business in any state, can shop online. This level of discretion, avoids the fan fare triggers of the brick and mortar neon signs, as well as the political ebb and flow of government that can change with elections.

Making such private business choices discreetly, also protects the do-gooders from their own conscience. What is not seen, is better ignored. This allow for a quieter and safer business environment. California will ship anywhere in the US. Stay below radar.
Sounds a whole lot like trying to control women and their bodies to me. Sounds like you think we can't be trusted to do it ourselves.

Pogo

Umm, you've never heard of spontaneous abortion (aka miscarriage)?

What the ... ??? "Doesn't pay" ... ?

Yes, women have always had this advantage, right? I guess that's why it took us so long to get the vote. Or to gain control over our own bodies. Or to own a credit card. Or get a job. Must be that special power we have. :rolleyes:

Good lord. Yeah, women are sluts! Pregnancy gets in the way of our devious plans to **** around and control men!

Abortion rallies are for protecting the right to control our own bodies. The last abortion rally was absolutely right - Roe v. Wade was overturned. Women were right to fear that would happen. And it did.

Gross. That's my body you're talking about. Hands off. Go worry about your own fertility cycle. Ew.

By the way, there already is a safe morning after pill on the market.

Sounds a whole lot like trying to control women and their bodies to me. Sounds like you think we can't be trusted to do it ourselves.
How is your keyboard feeling after writing that amazingly calm response?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member