• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you seeking angelic guidance and/or protection?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow seekers!

I hope you are enjoying your experience here on the forum today.

Not everyone believes in angels and that's cool but this thread is more likely to be on interest or use for those who do believe.

Here's something I received in my emails today.

A small taste of the article -

We all have times in our lives where we question our purpose for being here. Is there a special task that we need to complete on earth before being allowed to ascend into Heaven? What part do we play within the universe?

How can we, as simple human beings, know what is required of us? How can we become more spiritual and strengthen our connection with the angelic realm?

The Archangel Metatron has the special ability to connect with humans who seek his guidance and protection.

To read the full article - click below - it is rather long so make sure you have the time & the inclination!

Archangel Metatron 101: 7 Easy Ways to Recognize Him

Wishing you all the very best!

:)