• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you experiencing an emotional rollercoaster?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hope you're all well - even if some of you may believe that you are struggling with your emotions.

I found this at a recent site -

Why am I so extremely loving, caring and in the process of awakening then all of a sudden I have an extreme burst of anger for stupid reasons?

It’s the flow of the energy, i like to call it the emotional bipolar rollercoaster lol

It’s mainly due to the fact that you are doing some huge releasing. Awakening isn’t always sunshine and rainbows, it’s about the death of the old self and with spiritual death comes transformation. Both the light and dark of ourselves comes to the surface. These emotions come to the surface for clearing as we are opening ourselves up to the new energies. There is a resistance of the Ego which transforms in various ways via anger, sadness, anxiety, doubt, regret, etc. This is what you are feeling. It’s essentially the old unconscious you letting go of old emotions as they transform into higher vibrational aspects of yourself.

For the full site -

Symptoms of Awakening – The Awakened State

Wishing you all the best!

:)