• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you a Left-Hand Path Magician?

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I. Are you affraid of the dark, or do you find it inspirational?
I'm not afraid of the dark, I just feel more comfortable in the light. As for
inspiration, I try to make everything inspirational.

II. Do you just read about Magic, or do you actually practice it?
I practice it.

III. Do you Initiate your Self in life, or do you just coast?
Both.

IV. Do you strive to live your life by your own self-created design, or by the designs of others?
Definetly the first option.

V. Are you content with where you are in your life?
No.

]VI. Do you let fear keep you from evolving/Initiating in life?
I try not to.

VII. Do you purposely vary the ways in which you do mundane daily things to keep yourself less inclined to living by habbit and falling into ruts? (Chaos Magic excersice.)
Sometimes.

VIII. Are you open to seeing things from new perspectives?
Sure.

IX. Are you willing to shift paradigms? (deconstruct and reconstruct life paradigms).
It all depends on the paradigm.:D

X. Do you find that you are generally introspective striving always for deeper Self-knowledge and Understanding, where ever it may lead?
Basically.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton![/quote]

jasonwill2

No more scorings. It is not my place to determine if any of you are or are not LHP. I think if you truly know your own Heart, you yourself know whether or not you are on the Path of the Left, that is the path of most resistance. I think these questions can help some determine this for themselves.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

I was joking about the scores, you can';t really objectively score somethign like this. =p

I don't think I can imagine a path with more resistance than mine... no wait, I can. It's called the third world. But they didnt choose that and ive chose this path.

But anyway, I'd say that I am LHP at heart, but that am still dealing with some issues but using Satanism to help me with those. As you can see in my posts, there are some things holding me back still that I keep working at. So is the way of my path.

But I like personality tests...:(

Ya, these questions are for more like introspection than anything.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I. Are you affraid of the dark, or do you find it inspirational?
Not afraid of it anymore, not since it tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hi!"

II. Do you just read about Magic, or do you actually practice it?
I practice it every moment of every day, and I've never read a lick.

III. Do you Initiate your Self in life, or do you just coast?
Neither, and both. :) I am initiated into each moment. Coasting is just permanence.

IV. Do you strive to live your life by your own self-created design, or by the designs of others?
Both. I live by my own self-created designs; the designs of others is a bane. No striving necessary.

V. Are you content with where you are in your life?
Yes. I am here, where I always am.

VI. Do you let fear keep you from evolving/Initiating in life?
It cannot prevent either, but neither is it denied.

VII. Do you purposely vary the ways in which you do mundane daily things to keep yourself less inclined to living by habbit and falling into ruts? (Chaos Magic excersice.)
Nope.

VIII. Are you open to seeing things from new perspectives?
Yes. It's vital.

IX. Are you willing to shift paradigms? (deconstruct and reconstruct life paradigms).
Not purposefully. If I did it purposefully they wouldn't be paradigms, they would be perspectives.

X. Do you find that you are generally introspective striving always for deeper Self-knowledge and Understanding, where ever it may lead?
Moreso when I was young. Now, I'm just tired.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I love all ov you... all I ask is just stay true to yourSelves.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!