• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are We Being Poe'd

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
We had a new member recently who seemed to be a pretty funny Poe, but he got banned almost instantly. :cover:
I suspect I know the one you're talking about- he was funny.
Maybe I'm a minority of one but Poes and socks are often amusing to me. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I wouldn't know. I never saw the movie. :eek:

You should rent the DVD and skip all parts that the joker isn't in. The parts with the joker are the best. I hate that ugly ho that batman and harvey dent are both in love with. She is such an ugly ho. I don't understand how two different people could possibly find her attractive.

See? What an ugly bozo broomhead.

rachel-dawes-press-conference-for-harvey-dent.JPG

Metalic Wings

You should rent the DVD and skip all parts that the joker isn't in. The parts with the joker are the best. I hate that ugly ho that batman and harvey dent are both in love with. She is such an ugly ho. I don't understand how two different people could possibly find her attractive.

rachel-dawes-press-conference-for-harvey-dent.JPG

... Wow, I feel for you. Truly. :sad4:
Desgraciado*
Shh! Don't make it worse!

I suspect I know the one you're talking about- he was funny.
Maybe I'm a minority of one but Poes and socks are often amusing to me. :D

Maybe the accomplished or even barely literate ones offer some amusement, but the ''Hey guys, I'm a Christian and lately I've been thinking if god is real, how come........'' variety are just so :rolleyes: inducing they give me eyestrain.

Last edited:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Maybe the competant ones offer some amusement, but the ''Hey guys, I'm a Christian and lately I've been thinking if god is real, how come........'' variety are just so :rolleyes: inducing they give me eyestrain.
I was referring to my socks which were urbane, witty and sophisticated.

Dezzie

There are so many people that "POE" in this Universe, it's not even funny. Technically, we all Poe each other do we not?

Last edited:

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member

I never necessarily got the ugly vibe, but both movies annoy me because of her character. That "trying to be cute and sassy" half smile, and the whole "I can't love you because you are wasting your life" at the beginning, and then when she finds out he's batman, "oh I can't love you because you are doing so much with your life and you don't have time for me anymore." Make up your mind, biatch!