• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are there figures from other religions in Ahmadiyya Islam?

ronki23

I hear that Ahmadiyyas believe that Guru Nanak was a Muslim because he went to Makkah? What about the other Gurus?

I also hear in Ahmadiyya Islam that Rama and Krishna preached the message of Allah? Can you please elaborate?

What about Buddha's role in Ahmadiyya Islam?

Finally, if Ahmadis believe these figures brought religion to their followers, how can Ahmadiyyas be Muslim because doesn't being a Muslim require that you believe Muhammad is the final Prophet?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
I hear that Ahmadiyyas believe that Guru Nanak was a Muslim because he went to Makkah? What about the other Gurus?
Peace be on you.
I find focus is on Hazrat Guru Nanak sahib
@ Al Islam Ahmadiyya - Media Library - Audio and Video Archive

I also hear in Ahmadiyya Islam that Rama and Krishna preached the message of Allah? Can you please elaborate?

What about Buddha's role in Ahmadiyya Islam?
For elaboration please read details
@ Hinduism

@ Buddhism

Finally, if Ahmadis believe these figures brought religion to their followers, how can Ahmadiyyas be Muslim because doesn't being a Muslim require that you believe Muhammad is the final Prophet?
i-Hazrat Rama (a.s.) and Hazrat Krishna (a.s.) were before Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), like other Prophets who taught Unity of God.

ii-Hazrat Guru Nanak is considered a Muslim saint only, not Prophet.

iii-Ahmadis believe as Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) is last law-giving Prophet. He (s.a.w.) foretold the latter days reformer will be of station of Prophet (subordinate one) with no new message, just reminding true teaching of original Islam.

Note: It is a DIR, so there will be no debate...You can search relevant posts, these things have been mentioned earlier. Please try to find in search box.

Thanks.

ronki23

Peace be on you.
I find focus is on Hazrat Guru Nanak sahib
@ Al Islam Ahmadiyya - Media Library - Audio and Video Archive

For elaboration please read details
@ Hinduism

@ Buddhism

i-Hazrat Rama (a.s.) and Hazrat Krishna (a.s.) were before Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), like other Prophets who taught Unity of God.

ii-Hazrat Guru Nanak is considered a Muslim saint only, not Prophet.

iii-Ahmadis believe as Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) is last law-giving Prophet. He (s.a.w.) foretold the latter days reformer will be of station of Prophet (subordinate one) with no new message, just reminding true teaching of original Islam.

Note: It is a DIR, so there will be no debate...You can search relevant posts, these things have been mentioned earlier. Please try to find in search box.

Thanks.

I'm not debating but how come Guru Nanak is seen as a Saint and not a Prophet while Rama and Krsna are? What do Ahmadiyyas say when Guru Nanak said "I am neither Hindu nor Muslim"?? What are the other Gurus seen as? Because if i'm not mistaken, both Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh were descendants of Rama's sons Luv and Kush???

Also, how do Ahmadiyyaa see Zoroaster and Buddha???

Ahmadiyyaa Islam is my favourite form of Islam :)

Last edited: