• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arab Spring

Rakhel

No one said it was disliked. what is being said is can a free democracy emerge from it?

gnomon

I'll wait to see how it works out for women in these nations. Some of them look promising and hopefully the efforts, many of which are spearheaded by women, will not go unnoticed.

kai

ragamuffin
The situation is very much work in progress and i am very hesitant in expecting western style democracies to emerge. Theres still a lot of repression going on.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The situation is very much work in progress and i am very hesitant in expecting western style democracies to emerge. Theres still a lot of repression going on.

Is the western style democracy the only way to go?

Flankerl

So that there would be two countries of the eurozone with good currencies and the rest got... nothing good.

Well i live in germany, i would get the DMark... i wouldnt suffer. :D

Marble

Rolling Marble
What's going on?
Any progress in sight?
I admit I'm not up to date, last thing I heard was that Mubarak had to go (Egypt).