• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apseudoism: Reality Is Relative For The Individual

kyjds

Julius the Jules
I've created my own constructed, New Religious Movement and religious-philosophy!

It's called Apseudoism, and the definition is that reality and the afterlife are relative to the individual, much like how time is.

You control your own reality by your own willpower, and by your beliefs or expectations! This is also true about your own afterlife.

Feel free to declare yourself as an Apseudoist, and that's the only requirement to be an adherent!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's basic Hinduism. Reality is structured in consciousness. Life is but a dream.

kyjds

Julius the Jules
This free e-book will tell all and you will have a better understanding. Most of it is based on spirituality, but some facts are based on science, including my own theories.

I am also autistic and I am dyslexic. But that doesn't stop me from writing books!

Please download it, and discuss what you have learned here. :)

Attachments

• Apseudoism-The-Path-To-Solving-Today-s-Spiritual-Problems.pdf
    159.5 KB · Views: 262

kyjds

Julius the Jules
Sorry for the double post, but I need to clear one little detail up.

Apseudoism means that the afterlife is not a place or spirit world, but rather you control your afterlife. That's the difference between Hinduism and Apseudoism. Apseudoism only focuses on the way our reality shapes our fate in our own customized afterlife. Yes, the afterlife is customized for each individual.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I've created my own constructed, New Religious Movement and religious-philosophy!

It's called Apseudoism, and the definition is that reality and the afterlife are relative to the individual, much like how time is.

You control your own reality by your own willpower, and by your beliefs or expectations! This is also true about your own afterlife.

Feel free to declare yourself as an Apseudoist, and that's the only requirement to be an adherent!
I agree that reality is relative to the individual. An argument for it would be the fact of how reality can be altered by state of mind and because we experience reality through the mind.

As for the afterlife, though, I don't agree. Maybe to the extent of throughout life you could believe in a specified afterlife but I personally think we will not notice non-awareness after death. You comfort yourself with death and when you die and if it turns out there is only oblivion you wouldn't notice. (Then again, it's a waste of precious time.)

How much willpower do you suggest we have behind relative afterlife? Is it what seems rational to the individual, or the individual's complete choosing?

And say person X goes to a heaven of some sort in expectation to reunite with all loved ones, but his lover goes on to reincarnate since it's all relative, would X be with mental replicas of the lover?