• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone want to join my Dunder Mifflin Branch?

jonny

Come on. There has got to be someone here who watches the office! It will be fun. You do stuff for corporate and then you earn SHRUTEBUCKS!!!

Aqualung

Tasty
I watch the office but I don't know anything about the game and I don't feel like registering for something I don't know anything about. :D What do you do?

jonny

Well, you get assignments from corporate that you have to do and then they give you shrutebucks for doing them. You can spend the shrutebucks on stuff for your desk. Also, they have videos and stuff that you can watch.

I need to be the first person to get 15 people to sign up for my branch in order to become the Regional Manager.

jonny

This is what the website says:

Why should I join the Dunder Mifflin Infinity Team?
In addition to your consummate passion for all things paper, you should have a commitment to excellence and a desire to change the world. Diligent and hard-working employees will be rewarded in SchruteBucks, which can be spent on decorating their Virtual Desks, as well as with exclusive content (video, photos and downloads), official merchandise from the NBC Store, items featured in actual episodes of "The Office", and much, much more!

jonny

This part sounds kind of cool;

"Beginning this fall, viewers will be invited to experience "The Office" in a whole new way. There will be a multitude of interactive features, one of which will encourage users to "work for" Dunder-Mifflin. Recruits will be asked to create their own branches and complete weekly corporate tasks. Local "branches" which successfully complete tasks may be integrated into an on air episode of the show. Additional content will be made available on many platforms, including interaction with unique mobile content, a WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) site and significantly increased original content on NBC.com."

SoyLeche

meh...
Come on. There has got to be someone here who watches the office! It will be fun. You do stuff for corporate and then you earn SHRUTEBUCKS!!!
I'd rather have Stanley Nickles :)

You didn't post this until after I went to bed, and I don't want to sign up while I'm at work, so if I remember I'll do it when I get home today.