• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone interested in Jung?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Individuation, archtypes, Shadow work, etc?

If so, please see the poll in the mystics section.

(I'd like to start some Jungian threads....)

Thank you! :)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Since it seems the members who are most knowledgeable in Jung are LHP, I might just start posting Jungian threads here for discussion so I can learn more. However, since this a blue DIR, I might need someone to adopt me as their contrarian mutant aunt, cousin, or niece, (depending on how old you are,) who has her own style/approach to individuation.

If anyone objects, just tell me to buzz off, and I will. :)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Since it seems the members who are most knowledgeable in Jung are LHP, I might just start posting Jungian threads here for discussion so I can learn more. However, since this a blue DIR, I might need someone to adopt me as their contrarian mutant aunt, cousin, or niece, (depending on how old you are,) who has her own style/approach to individuation.

If anyone objects, just tell me to buzz off, and I will. :)

Crossfire, no one's ever had a problem with you posting here. :p

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Love Jung, am doing my best to find a way to modernize his now semi-ridiculous views.