• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any Wiccans on this forum still?

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
I've been exploring Wicca, and I'd love to meet some like minded people. What brought you to your path? How do you practice?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I've been exploring Wicca, and I'd love to meet some like minded people. What brought you to your path? How do you practice?

Not a lot of Wiccans here, but Wicca was my first introduction into Paganism. Feel free to ask me some questions and I'll try to answer, or at least point you to an author.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I've been exploring Wicca, too. I don't know much about it yet, but I am learning. I would appreciate any advice.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I've been exploring Wicca, too. I don't know much about it yet, but I am learning. I would appreciate any advice.

Raymond Buckland's "Complete Book of Witchcraft"

And/or

"Wicca: A Guide for Solitary Practitioners" by Scott Cunningham

These will probably be a couple good resources. They are rather broad, giving a wide overview, as opposed to one particular branch of Wicca.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Raymond Buckland's "Complete Book of Witchcraft"

And/or

"Wicca: A Guide for Solitary Practitioners" by Scott Cunningham

These will probably be a couple good resources. They are rather broad, giving a wide overview, as opposed to one particular branch of Wicca.

Thank you for the suggestions. I appreciate it.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
I have Scott Cunningham's book. I really like him, though I don't agree with everything he says (but I doubt any Wiccan agrees with someone 100%). The other one I have seen; my pagan friends call it Uncle Bucky's Big Blue Book. He founded Seax Wicca, which is Norse Paganism mixed with Wicca I believe.