• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any close to Khamanei or has a means to convey this to him.....?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If anyone is close to enough to the marvel of our time, Khamanei, to convey this to him, it would be appreciated:

God bless you, may you and the believers with you one day see that all of Iran has to become blessed scholars like Quran commands all people to be, and may God free us from what we inherited of the past of falsehood and make us hold to only what we inherited of the truth. I pray every day God and Baqiyatallah protects you. I know for sure Khomeini couldn't say everything he wanted nor can you. This is why I will work to help facilitate the enlightenment so that we can unite as a community of all Shiites, and all hold on to the rope of God (Quran and Ahlulbayt) and return our disputes back to the Quran and Sunnah and it's Authorities (successors of Mohammad). Khomeini as ironic this may seem, I think only set up WF as temporal ground for a better enlightened society that will not be in his words "blind following the blind" (what he felt about all commentaries of Quran). I know you can't get rid of all falsehood because the established ways will cause too much fitna, so you can't do it all yourself. We have to all participate and help in this regard. You been keeping the fort strong and protected all hopes of God, his Angels, Messengers, and the Mahdi, and may Fatima help you through your life a long with her father, husband and pure offspring. Despite this, I will say this with utmost respect you and honoring what you have done, never will I accept a authority or leader other then God and his chosen ones who have proof of their position. Keep your position, just change language, because language helps facilitate a society to understanding. Don't call yourself authority, rather call yourself something else and call government something else, it may seem all technical, but I swear, even the battle for Tawheed could be a perspective of what words mean, because the polytheists would say they worship gods to Worship The God, so why wasn't the term "Allah" sufficient to distinguish between gods and God? It's important to gotten technical to show there is no equating God with others, and was important to also distinguish Exaltedness which Ali name means Exalted, from other lesser ranks like honor belong to believers and greatness that belonged to many believers but not necessarily all, but exaltedness was used specially for chosen, and no one was suited for that, but them. Look at how Quran and Sunnah of Ahlulbayt (as) in terms of their sayings explained authority and God's role in that, there is no authority other then God and his chosen ones who have proof for their authority. This is not to say you have to change much of your structure. Just terminology and technicality so believers all feel responsible over referring disputes back to Quran and Sunnah and gaining knowledge and participating in the affair of Islam which must be mutual council regarding what God and his Prophet and his family took council with us with, and we a great legacy we've inherited that must be studied by all humans, because Quran cannot be understood without the Sunnah and hadiths! Dear Khamanei, God knows, despite my young age and potential, if it came down to the situation that required it, I would sacrifice myself to keep you alive, because you are our best hope right now and so much depends on you and you are the nation of Muslims biggest asset aside from Quran and Ahlulbayt and the hadiths, you are our biggest asset aside from that. All lovers of oppressed love you and all supporters of oppressors hate you, you are a huge trial in this respect, but you aren't an authority at the end, nor the one to lead to paradise, nor a Captain to steer the nation to justice, you have to one day see that, and title yourself with something that is more in line with the actual role you are playing. Terms and language is everything, lose this battle and we lose everything, this is one reason among many reasons revelations was sealed in a time where language was very simple and clear and contextual, may God guide us all!

Workman

UNIQUE
If anyone is close to enough to the marvel of our time, Khamanei, to convey this to him, it would be appreciated:

God bless you, may you and the believers with you one day see that all of Iran has to become blessed scholars like Quran commands all people to be, and may God free us from what we inherited of the past of falsehood and make us hold to only what we inherited of the truth. I pray every day God and Baqiyatallah protects you. I know for sure Khomeini couldn't say everything he wanted nor can you. This is why I will work to help facilitate the enlightenment so that we can unite as a community of all Shiites, and all hold on to the rope of God (Quran and Ahlulbayt) and return our disputes back to the Quran and Sunnah and it's Authorities (successors of Mohammad). Khomeini as ironic this may seem, I think only set up WF as temporal ground for a better enlightened society that will not be in his words "blind following the blind" (what he felt about all commentaries of Quran). I know you can't get rid of all falsehood because the established ways will cause too much fitna, so you can't do it all yourself. We have to all participate and help in this regard. You been keeping the fort strong and protected all hopes of God, his Angels, Messengers, and the Mahdi, and may Fatima help you through your life a long with her father, husband and pure offspring. Despite this, I will say this with utmost respect you and honoring what you have done, never will I accept a authority or leader other then God and his chosen ones who have proof of their position. Keep your position, just change language, because language helps facilitate a society to understanding. Don't call yourself authority, rather call yourself something else and call government something else, it may seem all technical, but I swear, even the battle for Tawheed could be a perspective of what words mean, because the polytheists would say they worship gods to Worship The God, so why wasn't the term "Allah" sufficient to distinguish between gods and God? It's important to gotten technical to show there is no equating God with others, and was important to also distinguish Exaltedness which Ali name means Exalted, from other lesser ranks like honor belong to believers and greatness that belonged to many believers but not necessarily all, but exaltedness was used specially for chosen, and no one was suited for that, but them. Look at how Quran and Sunnah of Ahlulbayt (as) in terms of their sayings explained authority and God's role in that, there is no authority other then God and his chosen ones who have proof for their authority. This is not to say you have to change much of your structure. Just terminology and technicality so believers all feel responsible over referring disputes back to Quran and Sunnah and gaining knowledge and participating in the affair of Islam which must be mutual council regarding what God and his Prophet and his family took council with us with, and we a great legacy we've inherited that must be studied by all humans, because Quran cannot be understood without the Sunnah and hadiths! Dear Khamanei, God knows, despite my young age and potential, if it came down to the situation that required it, I would sacrifice myself to keep you alive, because you are our best hope right now and so much depends on you and you are the nation of Muslims biggest asset aside from Quran and Ahlulbayt and the hadiths, you are our biggest asset aside from that. All lovers of oppressed love you and all supporters of oppressors hate you, you are a huge trial in this respect, but you aren't an authority at the end, nor the one to lead to paradise, nor a Captain to steer the nation to justice, you have to one day see that, and title yourself with something that is more in line with the actual role you are playing. Terms and language is everything, lose this battle and we lose everything, this is one reason among many reasons revelations was sealed in a time where language was very simple and clear and contextual, may God guide us all!
You will come with me into this war..when it happens..and we will be victorious, it is the WORD of God..Love you.