• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist abilities have greatest potential for good.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think having the gifts and abilities of the Antichrist would actually be the greatest ability to do the most good for humanity, if charity and altruism was always the motive of the beast.

The reason the Antichrist vocation has the most potential for good of any, is the beast of the Apocalypse, after his fatal headwound is healed, the whole world goes after the beast.

If you are some one so gifted and loveable, that you can get all religions and political parties hostile towards each other, all united in their love for the beast, that kind of ability makes the good messages that need to be heard, easily given to the most people, because everyone is delighted and in love with the most beloved person earth has ever seen, that revelation essentially says rises from the dead, the abyss, after a fatal wound to the head.

Having an Antichrist ability to get the world to follow after you better than anyone prior, including Jesus, would mean you are offering something lovers of light and lovers of darkness , opposite minded people, are both receiving sufficient delight and reward from this Messiah for all seasons and people, which is the best ability for creating unity and ending division, getting diverse people all united and working together to serve the leader who is a delight to all faiths and political parties, by offering something everyone appreciates.

The unity, propaganda, and fervor , would cause economic booms, miracles, and higher quality life.

Nothing could actually be potentially better for you to have to ease suffering and misery, crime, war, suicides, and heal the ills of society, than to have the unprecedented abilities of the Antichrist , to win all faiths and political parties to find their delight, intrigue, reward, entertainment, easier life, prosperity, amusement, miracles, or whatever the beast offers.

Like, if you want to promote praying the Rosary, or being a good Christian virtues, you can actually do that better as the Antichrist than anyone, because people that won't follow the advice of other people saying "pray the Rosary", would do so for someone who is a delight, impressive role model, Idol to the greatest sinners as well as Saints.

If lovers of darkness and immorality love him, and hear him calling them to virtuous life, they are more likely to listen to some one who lovers of darkness and immorality think highly of.

The Antichrist anointing and abilities could better lead the greatest sinners to virtuous living, if it was channeled correctly.

So, the question is, will God grant a person the Antichrist abilities, if they ask sincerely for it , for the purpose of only accomplishing the most loving compassionate service for a divided, hurting, miserable world?

A true beast of the Apocalypse, motivated by charity , and the desire to create a happy world, free of suffering, is possibly the best thing that the world could be gifted with I think.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Like, if you want to promote praying the Rosary, or being a good Christian virtues, you can actually do that better as the Antichrist than anyone
It has been said, that this is Kali Yuga, with the worst coming out if people...anti Christ, so to speak

BUT

Also it has been said, that although people behave at their worst, God provided this Age with the easiest way to progress Spiritually

Pray/chant God's name is all needed:
Catholicism: Praying Rosary

Hinduism: Namasarana (repeat God's Name) and Bhajan (singing God's Name and Glory)

Islam: Pray 5 times a day

Christianity: Congregational singing

Buddhist: chanting

etc.

So, the question is, will God grant a person the Antichrist abilities, if they ask sincerely for it , for the purpose of only accomplishing the most loving compassionate service for a divided, hurting, miserable world?

The message of Jesus was:

But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust.
Mat. 5:44-45

AntiChrist is obviously the opposite of Christ Jesus. Why would God make someone a person who is against that love?
I think it would be evil and the Antichrist is evil.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The message of Jesus was:

But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust.
Mat. 5:44-45

AntiChrist is obviously the opposite of Christ Jesus. Why would God make someone a person who is against that love?
I think it would be evil and the Antichrist is evil.
I was saying the Antichrist's abilities to create unity would help, if he didn't harm people.

Jesus said he came to bring a sword and Division, not peace

Jesus said he came to bring a sword and Division, not peace

And the sword is his words. His words are not liked by those who hate the truth, which causes division and not peace. I think it is good to tell the truth even if it would cause division, because truth is good. Letting people to live in delusions and wrong way without telling it, would be evil in my opinion.