• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anti christ questions (seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboonda

I absolutely believe that the Anti-Christ is yet to come, that the Great Seven Year Tribulation is yet to come, that all Christians who have trusted Christ for salvation will be raptured before the Great Tribulation, and we will return with Christ at the end of it and He will set up His Millenial Kingdom. From the signs I see, especially since Israel is a nation again, a prophecy fulfilled to the day, I believe the Rapture is imminent, could happen in our lifetime, and I call that the 'blessed hope of every believer'.

FFH

Veteran Member
Jean Marie Lustiger
cardinal
1925 (year of birth)
biblical beast
antichrist
29 Av (27 August)
Vatican
freemason
freemasonry

Lustiger (black spots)

Jean (black hourglasses)

Marie (black diamonds)

cardinal (mauve diamonds)

1926 (birth year) (green diamonds)

biblical (blue hourglasses)

beast (blue diamonds)

666 (red diamonds)

anti (outline hourglasses)

christ (outline diamonds)

29 Av (27 August) (light green diamonds)

Vatican (mauve hourglasses)

freemason (light blue diamonds)

freemasonry (light blue spots)

Jean Marie Lustiger Bible matrix: http://www.exodus2006.com/luscode.htm

Main Bible matrix page: http://www.exodus2006.com/

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
What are you trying to say, FFH? Because I am evidently way, way too stupid to get it.

FFH

Veteran Member
Katzpur said:
What are you trying to say?
More importantly, what is this Bible matrix trying to say. Look at the matrix again.

Cardinal Jean Marie Lustiger, from Paris, could be the next and final pope.

According to this matrix he will be the antichrist and there is a date, 27 August, but no year. I believe this is the date in which he will become the next pope and the final antichrist, or one of the final antichrists, for I believe there have been many atichrists, and currently there are many antichrists, and there will be many antichrists, before Christ sets up his kingdom (the New Jerusalem) on the North American continent.

And according to this matrix Jean Marie Lustiger and the Vatican have close ties to freemasonry.

FFH

Veteran Member
The Maitreyas are good examples of antichrist, and the final antichrist would probably have to be accepted as a Maitreya.

FFH

Veteran Member
The Vatican will be destroyed
Hear this, O you priests, and attend!
For unto you pertains the judgment
The sword that I will send among them

Vaticandestroyed.gif

Vaticandestrep.gif

M

Majikthise

This bible matrix nonsense is as bad as the gay Teletubbies.
Might as well pick up a copy of the Enquirer and take that as gospel. The despiration required to see this as anything but bible scholars making yet another attempt to validate their exsistance is infathomable.

FFH

Veteran Member
lunamoth said:
FFH, do your Bible matrices ever say anything good or hopeful?
Yes, it's no different than the surface text of the Bible, only the encoded scriptures give us details, which the surface text does not.

The Bible matrices do not contradict the surface text, but enhances it, and makes it more real, by giving names, places, dates, etc.

Ody

FFH said:
Yes, it's no different than the surface text of the Bible, only the encoded scriptures, give us details, which the surface text does not.

The Bible matrices do not contradict the surface text, but enhances it, and makes it more real, by giving names, places, dates, etc.

However the bible code's reality as the word of G-d is questionable at best.

FFH

Veteran Member

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications; and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
yashua1.gif

yashua.gif

Bishka

Veteran Member
FFH, the OP said serious. If you've listened to any of our Jewish friends you will see that these Bible matrices don't mean a thing. Besides, you are the only one who finds them facisnating, the rest of us, well, let's just say it takes up room on threads and we don't read them.

FFH

Veteran Member
Lunamoth said:
FFH, do your Bible matrices ever say anything good or hopeful? :(
The gift is in the rapture of the Church

When you have taken the children of Israel out of Egypt (Babylon)
(yellow squares)

For all the dispersed of Judah who are in Babylon
(purple box)

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

image002.jpg

SunMessenger

Catholic
"The chastisement will come when carriages go without horses and many accidents fill the world with woe. It will come when thoughts are flying around the earth in the twinkling of an eye, when long tunnels are made for horseless machines, when men can fly in the air and ride under the sea, when ships are wholly made of metal, when fire and water great marvels do, when even the poor can read books, and when many taxes are levied for war."
Mother Shipton - Sixteenth Century

"You will hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes from place to place. All these things are the beginnings of the labor pains."

Matthew 24: 6-7

FFH

Veteran Member
SunMessenger said:
I Defer To Ones More Experienced ...
So do I.

Christ is the author of the Old and New Testament, and has encoded His scriptures.

Would anyone dare say that any man on earth is more knowledgable than Christ, who is God ???

The foolishness of God is wiser than the wisest man.

Corinthians 1: 25

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 3: 19

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

I check the prophecies of men with the surface text, and encoded text, of the Bible. I also check the encoded text with the surface text.

I also check to see if there are prophecies that men have received from God regarding the surface or encoded text of the Bible.

Lest you think I am unaware of ancient, as well as modern, prophecies, I will refer you to St. Malachy's prophecies regarding the demise of the papal system and the destruction of the "seven-hilled city, which is Rome, which includes the Vatican, which will be destroyed.

St Malachy has prophecied that there will be only 112 Pontiffs, Joseph Ratzinger is number 111.

St. Malachy's prophecies line up with certain encoded, and surface text, prophecies and teachings of the Bible.

Bishka

Veteran Member
FFH said:
So do I.

Christ is the author of the Old and New Testament, and has encoded His scriptures.

Has encoded the scriptures? That's silly. No offense, but to say Christ's words are secret and unfindable with a ''code-breaker'', is ridiculous. Christ's words have never been and never will be a secret and he doesn't write 'codes' in the Bible for you to find.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
beckysoup61 said:
Has encoded the scriptures? That's silly. No offense, but to say Christ's words are secret and unfindable with a ''code-breaker'', is ridiculous. Christ's words have never been and never will be a secret and he doesn't write 'codes' in the Bible for you to find.
Sometimes I am absolutely flabergasted at what people believe. FFH, have you clued President Hinckley in on your secret knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.