• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

Little Dragon

this is the second irrefutable proof that God created all things.
Abstract mathematics nor logic gymnastics can prove God. Since at some point you will need to make an assumption, for any application to the real world, be remotely valid. That assumption, can only be based on testable empirically derived evidence, if it is to be plugged into any mathematical equation, mere logical operations that model some aspect of reality, somewhat inaccurately, because no measurement can be 100% accurate. Math is a tool, a symbolic language of logical operations. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Source please.

I ask because the King James Concordance, Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries, and Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary all seem to disagree with you.
I should have looked it up myself. It was in reverence to Romans 1 19-20 so it would have been in Greek. But this is clearly in your bailiwick.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I should have looked it up myself. It was in reverence to Romans 1 19-20 so it would have been in Greek. But this is clearly in your bailiwick.
Well, I did find this:

Along with a few other forums where it was presented, but it seems to be pretty much rejected all over....

Yokefellow

Source please.

I ask because the King James Concordance, Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries, and Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary all seem to disagree with you.

The sources are the verses the word Godhead is used in. In other words, the context. There is no disagreement.

Begin with 'the invisible things of him'...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

What is that? How does the Bible define it? If you can give me the proper definition, we can continue interpreting the verse.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

The following proves that God Almighty is the Creator of all things.

Suppose that you had never seen a modern cell phone or knew of its existence. You find such a device. An examination of its incredible uses and how intricately it was made would prove the existence of the intelligent makers of that phone. Now consider a large modern city. There are very many cell phones in it and a huge host of other things and activities that make that city and its inhabitants function. An analysis of that city proves the existence of the intelligent beings that made, run, and function in that city. This is even more sure than just the cell phone. Now look at all of civilization. It consists of very many cell phones, many cities, and many other things. An analysis of that civilization proves the existence of the intelligent beings that made that civilization. This is even more sure than in the city example. Finally look at all living things in the world. The intricacies of living things (DNA, RNA, proteins, enzymes, organs, reproduction, the interconnected food chain etc) and their irreducible mutual complexity is way beyond anything that man has made and by an enormous amount. All people have done so far is try to understand how living things work and even now are just scratching the surface. Thus, an examination of all living things and how they interact with the rest of the creation proves the existence of Almighty God the Creator of all things. And this surety is way beyond than even the civilization example. So, here is yet another irrefutable proof that God Almighty, the Creator exists and the He created all things.

Thus, the enormity of the following less winded statement as found in the Bible should be clearly apparent to all the world.

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Rom 1:19-20

Since this wisdom, written about 2000 years ago, comes from the word of God, it proves the Bible is the true word of God. There are many things which prove the Bible is the true word of God. Now the Bible predicted that knowledge shall be increased in the last days. But with all the great advances in biology, the passage in Romans 19-20 has not only withstood the scrutiny of science but has been immensely verified by it.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. – Daniel 12:4

This proof uses mathematical induction. Thus, the proof is irrefutable.
n = intelligently designed objects.
n=1 is just one cell phon, an intelligently designed object
n=k is many cell phones and all other intelligently designed objects.
n>0 -> C>=0 where C is the number of intelligent creators.
You're arguing for polytheism?

McBell

The sources are the verses the word Godhead is used in. In other words, the context. There is no disagreement.

Begin with 'the invisible things of him'...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

What is that? How does the Bible define it? If you can give me the proper definition, we can continue interpreting the verse.
It reminds me of the group a while back who was convinced that the Triforce in the Zelda games was really the Holy Trinity of Christianity.

Yokefellow

It reminds me of the group a while back who was convinced that the Triforce in the Zelda games was really the Holy Trinity of Christianity.

Here, I will help...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

What the above verse is teaching is that all that we see in the physical universe, in other words ordinary Matter, manifests from the Word of God.

Moreover, the verse also teaches that these Words are invisible to us.

If we were to look at this from a fictional movie perspective, the best match would be The Matrix where everyone lives in a Simulation.

The Word of God would be the 'Software Code' that generates our 3D environment.

Yokefellow

Hebrews 11:3 is a Double Witness to Romans 1:20 as it says the same thing, only slightly different.

The 'invisible things of him' is the Word of God software generating the 'things that are made'.

The word 'even' in the KJV is the same as saying 'in other words'. Thus, the second half of Romans 1:20 teaches us the final meaning...

"...even [in other words] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."

Eternal Power is synonymous with the Word of God Software Code. Note that Power is Energy. God is a 'Consuming Fire'...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

The Consuming Fire is the Eternal Power combined with the Word of God. It is an infinite field of information and energy that exists outside of our 3D reality.

Godhead is synonymous with 'things that are made'. We know that things are made of Atoms now. Atoms are generally a Trinity.

McBell

Here, I will help...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

What the above verse is teaching is that all that we see in the physical universe, in other words ordinary Matter, manifests from the Word of God.

Moreover, the verse also teaches that these Words are invisible to us.

If we were to look at this from a fictional movie perspective, the best match would be The Matrix where everyone lives in a Simulation.

The Word of God would be the 'Software Code' that generates our 3D environment.
you claim "in context" then kick context out the door?

The word Godhead appears 3 times in the KJV:

Act_17:29
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.​
Rom_1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​
Col_2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​

Four times in the YLT

Psa_8:5
And causest him to lack a little of Godhead, And with honour and majesty compassest him.​

Act_17:29
'Being, therefore, offspring of God, we ought not to think the Godhead to be like to gold, or silver, or stone, graving of art and device of man;​

Rom_1:20
for the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world, by the things made being understood, are plainly seen, both His eternal power and Godhead—to their being inexcusable;​

Col_2:9
because in him doth tabernacle all the fulness of the Godhead bodily,​

It is not in the NIV even once
Nor is it in the NASB

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hebrews 11:3 is a Double Witness to Romans 1:20 as it says the same thing, only slightly different.

The 'invisible things of him' is the Word of God software generating the 'things that are made'.

The word 'even' in the KJV is the same as saying 'in other words'. Thus, the second half of Romans 1:20 teaches us the final meaning...

"...even [in other words] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."

Eternal Power is synonymous with the Word of God Software Code. Note that Power is Energy. God is a 'Consuming Fire'...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

The Consuming Fire is the Eternal Power combined with the Word of God. It is an infinite energy field of information and energy that exists outside of our 3D reality.

Godhead is synonymous with 'things that are made'. We know that things are made of Atoms now. Atoms are generally a Trinity.
Are you serious? I give this post the Stretch Armstrong Award:

1696371992717.png

SavedByTheLord

you claim "in context" then kick context out the door?

The word Godhead appears 3 times in the KJV:

Act_17:29​
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.​
Rom_1:20​
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​
Col_2:9​
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​

Four times in the YLT

Psa_8:5​
And causest him to lack a little of Godhead, And with honour and majesty compassest him.​

Act_17:29​
'Being, therefore, offspring of God, we ought not to think the Godhead to be like to gold, or silver, or stone, graving of art and device of man;​

Rom_1:20​
for the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world, by the things made being understood, are plainly seen, both His eternal power and Godhead—to their being inexcusable;​

Col_2:9​
because in him doth tabernacle all the fulness of the Godhead bodily,​

It is not in the NIV even once
Nor is it in the NASB
I would never use the NIV or the NASB.
King James Bible instead.

Yokefellow

I would never use the NIV or the NASB.
King James Bible instead.

Yep. Mixing translations is only going to cause confusion.

Oh well @McBell . Sounds like you just want to mock, make jokes and argue.

Obviously, Atheists are going to reject anything they want from the Bible.

You should know that, yet you are so gullible you believe they have Truth and instantly believe them without doing your homework.

I will not waste any more of my time.

See you later.

McBell

Yep. Mixing translations is only going to cause confusion.

Oh well @McBell . Sounds like you just want to mock, make jokes and argue.

Obviously, Atheists are going to reject anything they want from the Bible.

You should know that, yet you are so gullible you believe they have Truth and instantly believe them without doing your homework.

I will not waste any more of my time.

See you later.
Sweet.
I was about to suggest you go pollute the original thread by Base12 instead of this one.

Sargonski

The following proves that God Almighty is the Creator of all things.

Suppose that you had never seen a modern cell phone or knew of its existence. You find such a device. An examination of its incredible uses and how intricately it was made would prove the existence of the intelligent makers of that phone. Now consider a large modern city. There are very many cell phones in it and a huge host of other things and activities that make that city and its inhabitants function. An analysis of that city proves the existence of the intelligent beings that made, run, and function in that city. This is even more sure than just the cell phone. Now look at all of civilization. It consists of very many cell phones, many cities, and many other things. An analysis of that civilization proves the existence of the intelligent beings that made that civilization. This is even more sure than in the city example. Finally look at all living things in the world. The intricacies of living things (DNA, RNA, proteins, enzymes, organs, reproduction, the interconnected food chain etc) and their irreducible mutual complexity is way beyond anything that man has made and by an enormous amount. All people have done so far is try to understand how living things work and even now are just scratching the surface. Thus, an examination of all living things and how they interact with the rest of the creation proves the existence of Almighty God the Creator of all things. And this surety is way beyond than even the civilization example. So, here is yet another irrefutable proof that God Almighty, the Creator exists and the He created all things.

Thus, the enormity of the following less winded statement as found in the Bible should be clearly apparent to all the world.

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Rom 1:19-20

Since this wisdom, written about 2000 years ago, comes from the word of God, it proves the Bible is the true word of God. There are many things which prove the Bible is the true word of God. Now the Bible predicted that knowledge shall be increased in the last days. But with all the great advances in biology, the passage in Romans 19-20 has not only withstood the scrutiny of science but has been immensely verified by it.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. – Daniel 12:4

This proof uses mathematical induction. Thus, the proof is irrefutable.
n = intelligently designed objects.
n=1 is just one cell phon, an intelligently designed object
n=k is many cell phones and all other intelligently designed objects.
n>0 -> C>=0 where C is the number of intelligent creators.

Dude .. that is not a proof .. it is assumed premise fallacy but let us suppose that we could prove that at lease one God exists (and in fact I claim to have such proof but this matters not) - That does not mean that that this God created everything .. or that the other Gods did not create things .. but what it certainly doesn't mean is that this God is any of the God's in the Bible ..

"The Word of God" - Which God of the Bible are you claiming as the Word of God .. Which God's word is the Bible ? God of Moses - God of Abraham - God of Jesus ? or the God Jesus ? or was it the great deceiver who's words we are reading .. the right honorable God Sataniel ?