• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amon Ra apep theory

Apothisrocks

Ok I have a belief that even though Ra and apep don't like each other:rolleyes:
They work together in that Ra helps put peace in world while apep installs the chaos of a carnivores kill in this way they decide together what do you guys think ? Is my theory possibly valid
!?

mimpibird39

So Many Gods!
I really don't think so?

Ap-p is the enemy of Ma'at and therefor also the enemy of Ra. He does not want to work with Ra to keep balance (ma'at), he wants to completely destroy all peace and balance.

Besides, Ra is not just about peace. What about Sekhmet? He sent Sekhmet to kill a bunch of people in order to restore Ma'at. That was not a very peaceful thing to do. In fact, it was pretty violent and chaotic. Also, Ra doesn't exactly only put peace in the world. He keeps Ma'at - balance, truth, justice, law. He can do this through peaceful and non-peaceful means.

There is also Set. Set is a god of disorder but unlike Ap-p, Set works with Ra. He even helps to kill Ap-p in one myth.