• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amanakis understanding of the topic of attachments

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Amanaki, it is a process of satya-advaita that I go through, namely that of evaluating different concepts and seeing which is the true teaching: for ones survival on this Earth and not beyond. This changes from week to week as new strategies need to be formed to adjust to developments in what I experience. God exists but what is He truly existing as. He will not say. I need to find this out for myself in my advaita ashrama. For I started this year with being a satya-advaitist, then Existentialist, the examined if there is any such thing in Hinduism but my thread was not accepted, so I tried Existential Buddhism until I realised that this will handicap me, so I reverted to Advaitist Hindu, and finally simply Advaitin, or truth accommodator. So I am kind of back to square one but have dropped the satya bit out of the label.
Thank you for your answer, now i understand better