• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All My Journal Packets (Files)

The Transcended Omniverse

Other Person’s Response: Even if god, and his angels, did make this a contract, they could choose to no longer make this a contract.

My Reply: I agree.

Other Person's Response: There are spiritual believers who also say that our souls plan the Earthly life we live before we live it, which would mean that everything has been planned out by our souls, including all struggles and hardships, whether it be a mental illness, a physical illness, etc. But, how would it make sense to say that suicide is part of the plan? Especially when god frowns upon it, punishes people for it, and has these people reincarnate to endure their struggles all over again.

My Reply: Maybe those spiritual believers are incorrect, which means we don't choose and plan the Earthly lives we live. Since souls don't have the choice as to whether they wish to come back to Earth to endure their struggles all over again after they commit suicide, then perhaps they also don't have the choice as to what Earthly life they live. So, that means souls are forced to endure their struggles again, and they're forced to live whatever life they live here on Earth.

Other Person's Response: Some spiritual believers do say Earth is a prison planet. So, perhaps humans are forced to live unfortunate lives here on Earth, and it was never their choice.

My Reply: You could be right. But, I do wonder why some people have their lives happy and easy, such as rich, happy people who have very little suffering and hardships in their lives, while there are people who are poor, very unfortunate, and suffer greatly.

Other Person's Response: If our souls really have planned and chosen our Earthly lives before being born into a physical body here on Earth, then why would a soul choose to be born into a life where he dies of a fatal illness shortly after he's born? That seems pointless and absurd. There are also mothers who kill their newborn babies. So, why would a soul choose to be born, just to be killed by his/her mother upon birth? Again, it seems pointless and absurd.

My Reply: I'm not sure. Given your example, it seems as though our souls don't choose and plan our Earthly lives. My miserable struggles were a waste of my life, and I don't think my soul would've chosen to live such a miserable existence. My soul would've chosen to live as a rich, happy person who has very little suffering and unhappiness. Actually, my soul would've just chosen to remain in heaven, where I could bliss away for eternity and get whatever I desire.

Other Person's Response: I can see what you mean by pointless, unnecessary forms of suffering, such as a baby dying of a fatal illness after being born, or a baby being killed by his mother.

My Reply: Yes.

Other Person's Response: Our souls have, in fact, chosen and planned our Earthly lives. It just seems like a pointless, unnecessary choice in some scenarios, such as the example of a baby being killed by his mother. But, it's not pointless and unnecessary. We just have a very limited perspective here on Earth. When our physical bodies die, and our souls leave our bodies, we'll have a much greater perspective, and we'll realize such Earthly lives were necessary. When our souls leave our bodies, we have expanded consciousness/awareness, and that's why we'll become aware that no Earthly existence, struggle, or form of suffering is pointless and unnecessary.

My Reply: I can only hope you're right.

Other Person's Response: If we have no choice as to what life we're born into, then that sounds like a universe of pure chance. It sounds a lot like the universe that skeptics talk about, which would be a godless universe, where we're all just biological machines who only have one life to live.

My Reply: You could be right. Some people live fortunate lives of wealth and happiness, while others live unfortunate lives of poverty and despair. That seems like this godless universe of pure chance you speak of.

Other Person's Response: If we have free will, then we can't predict someone's future, since we wouldn't know what choices that individual would make. If we had no free will, then we could predict someone's future, since we'd know what choices that individual would make. Spiritual believers say we have free will. So, how can god, or his angels, know our future? Also, how can our souls plan our Earthly lives, when they don't know the future? Since everyone has free will, then that means anyone could make any given choice that would impact our lives in some way. There are so many ways our lives could be impacted, and there should be no way to predict how our lives will be in the future if we have free will.

My Reply: Right.

Other Person's Response: If people have free will, we can still predict what they might do. For example, if someone has been known to lash out every time someone mistreats him, then it's highly likely he'll lash out when he gets mistreated again. So, if there was a mother who has been known to kill newborn babies, then a soul could still predict that it's highly likely he'll be killed by the mother if he chooses to be born as that mother's baby.

My Reply: You're right.

Other Person's Response: Many people would say your philosophy is too simple, weak, and shallow. But, there's much more to your philosophy than meets the eye, given all the material you've written on it.

My Reply: Yes. So, people should read everything I've written on my philosophy, rather than judging my philosophy at first glance. If they judge it at first glance, then they're just judging a book by its cover.

Other Person's Response: I heard autistic people are gifted individuals, and have insights that many people don't have. So, you might have much more insight into emotions than normal people have. Who knows, your philosophy might've been right all along.

My Reply: Yes. I might have great insight into my own personal experience, and a much more keen sense of introspection than other people have into their own personal experience. An example being how I can clearly tell that my emotions allow me to experience things as beautiful, amazing, horrific, etc., while many other people would dismiss their emotions as nothing more than biochemical states. As a matter of fact, many people go by the false assumption that it's a character weakness to rely on emotions to see beauty, horror, etc. in things.

Other Person's Response: If you have a composing talent, and end up producing some amazing compositions, then people should listen to you when you say certain things, or write certain things. That means people should read your philosophy, and definitely consider the possibility that it's all words of wisdom coming from a gifted, composing artist.

My Reply: Yes. If those miserable, genius artists were still alive today, and they could read my philosophy, then they should consider that I'm speaking the truth. So, that means they should really consider trying to find ways to restore their positive feelings, rather than living lives of misery.

Other Person's Response: You don't have much insight when it comes to other things, such as math, chemistry, etc.

My Reply: That's right. I have no knowledge and experience when it comes to these subjects. But, I have great insight into my own personal experience. Based upon my own personal experience, I've come to realize that it's no way to live or be an artist without positive emotions, and I think my insights speak the truth.

Other Person's Response: I think those miserable, genius artists were speaking the truth all along when they said it's a beautiful way of life to create works of art that are inspired by misery, and other negative emotions. How dare you dismiss their words of wisdom! They have every reason to dismiss your words of ignorance and foolishness!

My Reply: Well, just because they were geniuses, and just because they were inspirational figures, doesn't mean they were right. It would be an appeal to authority fallacy to say they were speaking the truth, just because they were genius, inspirational figures. Should I trust Einstein if he gave fashion advice? No. So, I shouldn't trust these genius artists either. I realize they wouldn't trust me either when I say a life of misery and unhappiness is no way to live or be an artist. But, to each his own. I have my personal views, and they have theirs.

Other Person's Response: Who in the world would trust someone who says that it's better to live in a vegetative state of bliss than to be a miserable genius who creates masterpieces?

My Reply: Not too many people would agree with my views. But, drug addicts might agree. I think drug addicts realize the necessity of positive feelings, since they're the positive experiences we need in life, and many people don't realize this, since so many people focus more on their obligations, responsibilities, etc., and focus less on whether they're having a positive experience or not. Life's all about the positive experiences, and they should never be left out of the picture.

Other Person's Response: I think you're a pathetic joke of a human being!

My Reply: Well, I don't feel that way about myself, which means I don't see myself that way. I do feel that way about myself when I'm having an emotional crisis, since having said crisis triggers all sorts of negative emotions. But, when I'm happy and enjoying my life, I feel great about myself, which means I see myself as great, regardless of how much others tell me I'm pathetic. That means it doesn't matter to me when others call me pathetic during happy times in my life.

Other Person's Response: The more horrible of a life a person is living, the more it's no way to live or be an artist for him?

Other Person's Response: I heard that we go through suffering because it's a form of learning and growth for our souls. But, we don't really have to go through all this suffering, do we? God, or his angels, could just bestow upon us all the learning and growth we need in an instant. The very fact they're not doing it must mean it's a form of entertainment for them to watch us go through the whole process of learning and growing the hard way via suffering and hardships.

My Reply: You're right, and I think it would've been better if I never had these miserable struggles. I could've just lived a blissful life in heaven for eternity, and had all the learning and growth given to me.

Other Person's Response: Your positive feelings are what are important to you anyway, and not any learning, growth, etc. So, I can see why you think your miserable struggles were unnecessary.

My Reply: God, or his angels, might've sent me to Earth to undergo these miserable struggles because they think they're necessary. But, I don't think they're necessary.

Other Person's Response: I think some struggles are necessary, while others are unnecessary. If you think your miserable struggles were unnecessary, then god will give you the answer as to whether they were unnecessary or necessary when your soul meets him in heaven.

Other Person's Response: If spiritual believers say that all forms of struggles and suffering are necessary, then they're denying the unnecessary things in life. The fact is, some struggles and forms of suffering really are unnecessary.

My Reply: I agree. There are things in this world that are pointless and unnecessary, and such things shouldn't be denied.

Other Person's Response: There's pain, pleasure, good, bad, light, darkness, hot, cold, necessary, and unnecessary. So, for spiritual believers to say that all struggles and forms of suffering are necessary, would be no different than saying that all things are good, and there's no bad. It would also be no different than saying there's only pleasure, and no pain. Therefore, I think there are forms of struggles and suffering that are necessary, and those that are unnecessary.

My Reply: In heaven, we don't have unnecessary struggles and forms of suffering, and there's only good, no bad, and no pain. But, here on Earth, we do have unnecessary struggles, people feel many horrible emotions, and there's much pain. So, it would be best if all souls remained in heaven.

Other Person's Response: Some forms of suffering serve the benefit of learning and growth, while others are there for karmic reasons. For example, if we harmed someone in a previous lifetime, then we must reincarnate, and be punished in another lifetime by suffering.

My Reply: If all souls were in heaven, and were granted all the learning and growth they need in an instant, that means they'd be fully developed souls who wouldn't harm one another. Thus, they wouldn't have to suffer in the first place as a means of punishment.

Other Person's Response: Since your miserable struggles were unnecessary, a waste of many years of your life, and a horrible way to live, then god, or his angels, should've done something to prevent these miserable struggles from ever happening in the first place.

That would've prevented a devastating, tragic fate from happening to you, since you've had many devastating moments in your life, all of which would've been prevented if god, or his angels, made you a being of pure bliss who's unable to feel those negative emotions. After all, we're beings of pure bliss in heaven, where we have no negative thoughts, worries, negative emotions, or any form of suffering. So, I don't see why we can't be beings of pure bliss here on Earth.

Another way they could've prevented these miserable struggles would be if they bestowed knowledge and life lessons upon you beforehand. Having such awareness would've ensured that you kept a healthy mindset in order to prevent bringing misery upon yourself. You say these miserable struggles were caused by negative thoughts (an unhealthy mindset). So, this would've been prevented if god, or his angels, intervened.

Another thing they could've done would be warning you of your tragic fate. That would've also ensured that you kept your mindset healthy in order to avoid these miserable struggles. There are just so many options that god, or his angels, could've implemented to ensure your happiness. But, I don't know why they don't ensure the happiness and well-being of humanity.

Since they've created a blissful heaven for us in the afterlife, I don't know why they didn't create such a heaven here on Earth for us. I don't even know why we're here on Earth to begin with because many people have struggles and forms of suffering that are unnecessary, and a waste of their lives. This would've been prevented if all souls remained in heaven, and never came to Earth. Or, if such a heaven was created here on Earth for us.

My Reply: I find myself asking this question all the time. Also, I don't need negativity. Positivity is what I need, which is why it would've been best if I was a being of pure positivity who could experience no negativity. So, I agree it would've been best if I was a being of pure bliss here on Earth.

Another thing that god, and his angels, don't ensure, would be people being able to pursue their talents. For example, they don't ensure that a talented singer doesn't permanently lose her singing voice, and neither do they ensure that any talented individual doesn't find himself in such an unfortunate circumstance. Why have a talent if you can't pursue it?

We can pursue our talents all we want in heaven because there would be no such unfortunate circumstances in heaven. Here on Earth, so many unfortunate things happen, which prevent us from pursuing our goals, dreams, and talents, whether it be having a fatal illness, an unfortunate turn of events, etc. That wouldn't happen if all souls remained in heaven, or if Earth was such a heaven.

Other Person's Response: There are people who have to live their lives on life support, which means they can no longer pursue any amazing talents they had. As a matter of fact, there are people who don't even get the chance to pursue their amazing talents.

My Reply: Many people would say that our talents are divine gifts, granted to us by god and his angels. But, it makes no sense to me as to why god, or his angels, wouldn't ensure that a person is able to pursue his talents. Why don't they just use their powers to instantly heal that person who's on life support? That way, he can live the divine life he was supposed to live by pursuing his divinely bestowed talents.

Other Person's Response: According to you, the only way the pursuit of one's talents can be considered divine and holy would be if said talents were pursued by means of positive emotions.

My Reply: Correct. That's because positive emotions are divine and holy. So, not only must god, or his angels, ensure that a person is able to pursue his talents, but that his positive emotions are intact. If a person loses his positive emotions, then god, or his angels, should heal that person of whatever illness, brain damage, etc. caused his absence of positive emotions.

Other Person's Response: If we were all beings of pure bliss with perfect bodies, then we wouldn't even have to worry about having an illness that renders us on life support. Neither would we have to worry about our positive emotions being taken away, since our perfect brains would preserve them.

My Reply: Exactly. It would mean people's lives and talents wouldn't have to be wasted. Since we can be beings of pure bliss with perfect bodies in heaven, I don't understand why we can't be such beings here on Earth.

Other Person’s Response: If a person had to live his life on life support, and he had a unique, awesome, artistic vision to share to the world, then he wouldn’t get to share it. It would be a talent wasted.

My Reply: Yes. I think I’m naturally creating awesome, bizarre, otherworldly music in my mind, and if I had to live my life on life support, then I’d never get to share this unique music to the world.

Other Person’s Response: I think there are other, better ways to inspire people besides living with a debilitating illness that renders you on life support.

My Reply: I agree. That’s why I’d choose to be an inspiration to others through my bizarre music than living on life support. There are profound, powerful, bizarre emotions I can only express to others through a field of art, such as composing. I can’t express these emotions to others if I had to live on life support, which means people would look at me as a normal, struggling human being who’s on life support, and they’d never realize the great artist that dwells within me. What I wish to express to the audience through my music is not normal, and it’s out of the ordinary. Like I said, people would never get to witness my awesome music if I had to live on life support.

Other Person’s Response: You have yet to actually produce some awesome music. All you’re producing now is rubbish music.

My Reply: I think the actual music I’m naturally creating in my mind is awesome, profound, powerful, bizarre, and out of the ordinary. But, I don’t have the artistic skills to convey said music to the world. That’s why it all sounds like rubbish. I have yet to develop said skills, so that my mentally inspired music can be accurately transcribed and successfully conveyed to the audience. I need to study up on music theory. That way, I can make music that actually works, and doesn’t sound like rubbish.

Other Person’s Response: Even though you’ve never lived on life support, you’ve never gotten the chance to share your awesome, mentally inspired music to the world, all thanks to these miserable struggles that have wasted so much of your life.

Other Person’s Response: You said that a person wouldn’t be able to pursue and share his talents if he had to live on life support. Actually, that’s not true in some instances. For example, a person could still learn how to draw while he’s on life support, and he could still share some awesome drawings.

My Reply: But, there are instances where a person can’t. For example, a person could no longer go on stage and display an amazing stunt performance. Also, if a person had to live his life paralyzed on life support, then he couldn’t do anything at all, since he wouldn’t be able to move.

Other Person's Response: You have your rights as a human being, which means you have the right to be happy. That's why god, or his angels, should've made you that being of pure bliss with a perfect brain and body here on Earth. The very fact they didn't is imposing upon your rights.

Other Person’s Response: If god wanted you to grow as an individual through your miserable struggles, then he could’ve chosen a better option as a means of growth. All your miserable struggles were just a waste of your life, and, like you said, you’ve never gotten the chance to share your awesome, mentally inspired music. God could’ve instead given you an incentive as a means of growth, such as offering you much more profound, powerful bliss in heaven. So, you could’ve grown as an individual by taking up god’s offer, rather than suffering a miserable existence that lasted for many years.

Other Person’s Response: There are people who have many miserable struggles where they’re suicidal much of their lives. These are the types of people who are living the worst lives. If god has chosen such lives of hardship for these people, since he wants them to learn and grow as individuals, then there’s a much better, healthier option for learning and growing than this. No individual needs to struggle with suicidal thoughts and feelings. So, one option god could’ve chosen would be learning and growing through a life of training and self-improvement.

That would be a much better, positive alternative to learning and growth. Not only that, but it would be very likely to prevent someone from becoming suicidal and miserable, since he has already trained his mind and self-improved right from the beginning. Now, suicidal, miserable people do go through training and self-improvement, so they can try to change their lives for the better. But, it would be much better if such people never had to go through any suicidal struggles, and were put in a position where they went through training and self-improvement a healthier, more positive way.

My Reply: I agree. Suicidal people often times have the desire to give up on learning and growing, since they have a very negative perspective, and think they can’t improve. It’s very difficult for such individuals to have a positive perspective when they’re in this horrible, suicidal state of mind. That’s another reason why it’s better to learn and grow through another means, such as the option you’ve presented.

Other Person’s Response: If souls have chosen lives where they undergo suicidal, miserable struggles, then that was the wrong decision. They could’ve instead chosen better lives as a means of learning and growth.

My Reply: I agree. Nobody should have to undergo such suffering.

Other Person’s Response: Let’s pretend you could never recover from your misery, and you had to live with it. It would be a very negative, hellish experience you’d have to endure the rest of your life, and I’m wondering what you would do. If you committed suicide, then you might be punished with a miserable afterlife that lasts hundreds or thousands of years. So, suicide would be out of the question.

My Reply: If there was a way to completely destroy every human aspect of me through a powerful electric shock to my brain, then I’d do it in order to rid of this horrible misery. In other words, I’d choose to sacrifice myself along with my misery, since living with said misery would be completely unacceptable. Even if I was a genius, I’d still give myself this shock. Look at it this way. If someone was devastated, and in a state of mental turmoil and misery from a certain moment in his life, such as from the loss of his loved one, and he could never recover from his crisis, no matter what methods he tried, then it would be best for him to just give himself that powerful shock.

As for me, fortunately, my brain is able to fully recover from any given crisis I have. That means I’d be miserable for a while. But, eventually, I’d be happy again. This recent, emotional crisis I had may have seemed like a hopeless predicament, since it took me much longer to fully recover from than all my other miserable moments. But, I noticed that my mental status was slowly and gradually improving over time. This means my brain was still recovering from this recent crisis. Therefore, I knew that I’d be fully recovered from this crisis eventually. Sometimes, recovering from a crisis is a long term process if said crisis was a very horrible one. But, just because it takes a very long time to recover, doesn’t mean you’ll reach a certain stage in the recovery process, and never recover beyond that point.

Other Person’s Response: You think your miserable struggles were unnecessary. But, god knows what’s best for you, which means they were necessary.

My Reply: Perhaps god isn’t perfect, all-knowing, and all-loving. So, maybe he doesn’t know what’s best for me, which means my miserable struggles really were unnecessary, and just a waste of my life. Perhaps he also doesn’t know what’s best for all those people who have to live on life support, and never get the chance to pursue and share their talents. That means god is choosing lives of hardship for his human creations, and said lives aren’t what’s best for them. That makes god an enemy, since he’s not allowing us to live the lives that are best for us, which means he’s enslaving us.

Other Person’s Response: Do you think it’s our souls that are perhaps choosing lives of hardship that aren’t best for us?

My Reply: I’m not sure. As I asked earlier, why would a soul choose to be born as a newborn, just to be killed by his mother upon birth?

Other Person’s Response: I think god is enslaving us by giving us lives of hardship that aren’t best for us. Actually, I don’t think he’s god at all, since god is perfect, all-loving, and all-just. So, this must be some unloving, enslaving being in charge here.

My Reply: But, wouldn’t god do something about that? Why would he allow this enslaving being to be in charge? I don’t think god would be perfect, all-loving, and all-just if he’s allowing this being to be in charge.

Other Person's Response: In regards to your philosophy, I don't think you're alright, even if you're feeling alright. Your philosophy is very unhealthy and self-defeating. I don't think it's a healthy mindset or way of life.

My Reply: According to my philosophy, as long as I'm feeling alright, then I'm alright, and I'm mentally well. The only way I can be mentally ill would be if I was having a miserable struggle, since being in such a miserable state is a horrible, ill state of mind. So, I actually define a mental illness as being those horrible, miserable states. But, I go outside my definition of mental illness when I talk about mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, that take away our ability to feel positive emotions. Again, it's just for the sake of convenience.

Other Person's Response: Many people say they don't need positive emotions, and that life's all about just getting things done, such as parenting, our jobs, etc. But, you disagree with this popular notion, and you give many compelling reasons as to why. I think you're a smarter, more profound individual than these people, since you realize that life's all about having positive experiences. Positive experiences are states of mind, which means life's all about being in a positive state of mind, and not about just getting work done. So, I think you can see the truth that many people can't see.

My Reply: Thank you.

Other Person's Response: Positivity is what we need in life, and anyone who says only weak people need it, would be stigmatizing.

My Reply: Yes. There are many people who have stigma in regards to emotions. For example, people would call me weak and pathetic, since I need my positive emotions, and I'm unlike those people who think that getting work done, even while miserable, is a good, beautiful way of life.

Other Person's Response: People who have stigma against emotions would say that life's not about how we feel, and that it's just about getting work done, contributing to the world, etc. But, you're saying life's all about how we feel.

My Reply: Yes, since how we feel determines what type of experience we have, whether it be the experience of love, hate, sorrow, joy, peace, beauty, magnificence, horror, etc. So, when I say life's all about how we feel, what I'm really saying is life's all about the experience.

Other Person’s Response: Do you think that people are so used to just getting work done that they don’t realize it’s their emotional state that determines the value and quality of their lives?

Other Person's Response: Given the weak, shallow philosophy you live by, many people would look down upon you and frown upon you.

My Reply: If I really am a weak, shallow individual, then different weak, shallow people deserve different treatment. For example, if there was a very kind, polite individual who was weak and shallow, then I think he deserves to be treated with kindness. I, myself, am someone who's considered to be kind and polite by many people. But, if I was someone very mean and hurtful, then I think I'd deserve to be treated in a negative manner.

Other Person's Response: I think you're mentally unfit to be a parent or a driver because you're not the type of person who thinks, and you have little power and control over your emotions. You're the type who gives into his emotions. If someone is parenting or driving a vehicle, some thought is necessary, and having power and control over one's emotions is necessary. Otherwise, that person would find himself in serious trouble.

My Reply: I don't plan on driving or becoming a parent.

Other Person's Response: Maybe your brain is wired like a drug addict's because drug addicts would say nothing's good or beautiful for them without those blissful highs.

My Reply: I'm not sure. Perhaps the brains of drug addicts are wired to see goodness and beauty in things through their positive feelings, and perhaps my brain is wired the same way. I'm not sure if said wiring is permanent. If it's permanent, then I'm in a hopeless predicament because that means my positive feelings are the only way I can ever see goodness and beauty in things. What kind of god would allow me to be in such a hopeless predicament?

Other Person's Response: I heard that there is an everlasting form of love that's neither based on thoughts or emotions. It would be god's love, also known as "Divine Love" or "Grace." It's a form of love that's not only everlasting, but more powerful and profound than any love that a human can achieve through his thoughts and emotions. Yes, Divine Love is a feeling. But, at the same time, it's so much more than just a feeling.

It's unconditional love, and, with it, you can love anyone or anything without a single thought or emotion. To receive Divine Love requires spiritual development. In other words, you must develop yourself as an individual. I could also say the same thing in regards to all other divine, positive feelings besides Divine Love. To acquire these everlasting, powerful, profound, positive feelings/experiences, again, requires one to develop himself as an individual.

My Reply: I hope these other positive feelings/experiences exist then. I'm in a tough situation being stuck with these fleeting, emotional ones.

File #3: Undecided

I'm Incapable Of Discovering The Truth In Regards To Controversial/Debatable Topics, And That's Why I Can't Decide On These Topics

When it comes to things that have a lot of argument and debate about them, such as the idea that vaccines are harmful, or whether the paranormal and the afterlife really exist or not, I can't decide who's telling the truth. I search into these debates on google. But, both sides appear to be making good, intelligent arguments. Therefore, this makes it impossible for me to tell who's lying, and who's telling the truth.

These are debates between researchers, and other people, who've had a lot of education and training. That's what makes it impossible for me to decide. But, if it was a debate between a highly intelligent person, and a little child, making the most dumb arguments, I'd be able to tell who's making the false, dumb arguments, and who's making the good, intelligent arguments.

People claim that one side of the debate is making dumb arguments in the types of topics I mentioned earlier. But, I just can't see that. In other words, if there are dumb arguments that one side of the debate is making, I still see them as good, intelligent arguments. It would be no different than a father who sees his son as a skilled basketball player, even though he sucks.

The father would see both his son, other players, and an NBA player as skilled players. But, the father lacks the knowledge and life experience necessary in order to tell who truly sucks at basketball, and who's the truly skilled player. If a professional NBA player met this father, he'd be able to explain to him how his son is not a skilled player. Another example would be with American Idol singers who think their singing is great.

They lack the insight necessary in order to see just how awful their singing really is. As you can see here, I just don't have the knowledge and life experience necessary to know who's making the dumb, false arguments in a debate. The same thing applies when I look at works of art, or hear people singing.

As long as it's not the type of artwork, or singing, made by a little child who sings horribly, and makes awful works of art, then I'd see any type of artwork, or singing, as being good. I would, thus, also lack the artistic knowledge and experience necessary to truly see what works of art, and singing, is crap. With all of this being said, I'm not interested in learning things.

People have different interests, and that's just a fact of life. But, I'll definitely learn how to compose, since this is the one and only subject I'm interested in. But, what about decisions I make in my life? Well, when it comes to, for example, vaccines, I've decided not to take them anyway, even though I can't decide whether they really are harmful or not. Just the idea in my mind of being injected with this stuff seems unhealthy to me.

So, I just go with my gut instincts. I know absolutely nothing about life or any given subject. Therefore, I just go with my gut instincts when making certain decisions in my life. I can't decide what's true and what's not. But, I can still decide to make certain choices. Also, I cannot understand some of the things these researchers say in the debates.

So, that's another reason why I can't decide what's true. To conclude this intro, anybody who comes up with an argument, telling me that vaccines are harmless, and that all the claimed evidence out there to support vaccines being harmful has been debunked, I cannot trust these people. I can't trust anybody who makes any given argument, since I just don't know who's telling the truth.

Q&A Section

Other Person's Response: Could you summarize the above because some of it is a bit incoherent?

My Reply: Alright. Here's a newer and shorter summary (which has a tid bit of new information as well). When two sides are having a debate, such as people who are convinced the afterlife and paranormal are real, versus the skeptics, who think they're not real, or when you have a debate where one side thinks vaccines are harmful, and another side thinks they're not, I'm unable to decide who's telling the truth. People claim that one side of the debate is making dumb, false arguments, and I just don't see that.

From my perspective, both sides of the debate are putting up good, intelligent arguments. If it really is the case that one side of the debate is making dumb, false arguments, then I can't tell the difference between a good, intelligent argument, and a false, dumb one. In order for me to tell the difference and, thus, in order for me to finally make a decision as to which side of the debate is telling the truth, then I'd have to possess knowledge and experience.

It's no different than how it takes an artist, or someone with knowledge and experience, to tell the difference between a work of art that's not that great, and a great one. Since I have no knowledge and experience, then I can just watch any movie with a crap plot, setting, characters, acting, etc., and it will all be good and fine to me. I wouldn't be able to perceive the flaws in that movie, just as how I wouldn't be able to perceive the flaws in the arguments one side of the debate puts up.

You must also remember that I don't stop and come to a conclusion based upon one, or a few arguments, a skeptic or believer says to me. I'd have to do the full research into all the arguments in order for me to finally draw a conclusion. But, I don't want to do that, and I'm unable to draw a conclusion anyway, since both sides are making good, intelligent arguments from my perspective, and that's what makes it impossible for me to decide.

Other Person's Response: Just to be clear, you can tell the difference between a scribbled drawing of a child (which is crap), and an amazing drawing by an artist?

My Reply: I can clearly tell the difference in this scenario. But, it gets to a certain point where I can no longer tell the difference. For example, if it was the drawing of an artist who definitely has some talent, but isn't an amazing artist, then I'd think that's as good as a drawing by an amazing artist.

Another example would be with movies. Even people who create what people call "crap movies" have some level of talent. Otherwise, they'd be like children, making a movie.

If ordinary children, with no talent, made a movie, then it would be plain awful, and I'd definitely tell the difference in skill level between a movie, created by children, as opposed to a movie, created by great, movie producers, and actors.

The same idea applies to debates. If children came up with the most awful, weak arguments, then I'd be able to tell the difference between their arguments, and the arguments of researchers.

It would, thus, be clear to me who's coming up with the dumb, weak arguments. But, it's no longer clear to me when two sides of the debate are people with much knowledge and experience, such as scientists and researchers.

Other Person's Response: Could you give me an example of one of these dumb, weak arguments a child would make?

My Reply: Sure. If a child argued that all webs are magically created by an invisible Spider Man, and that spiders are just insects that walk on the webs, then I'd know that's false. We know that spiders produce webs, since it's a scientific fact.

Another example would be if a child argued that the blissful afterlife has to exist because life wouldn't be as fun without that. I know that's a dumb, weak argument to support the existence of the afterlife because life isn't always fun, and we don't always get what we want in life.

Other Person's Response: Are you sure you can't see the flaws in some works of art, besides those made by children?

My Reply: Actually, I sometimes can. For example, there was a youtube video where someone created his own Superman live action. I could tell it looked like Superman was in a background that was copy and pasted. He just didn't seem like a part of the environment. But, when I watched the real Superman movie, it looked quite realistic. There are also other flaws I can see in the Superman live action video, such as cheap visual effects.

Other Person's Response: You say the researchers are putting up good arguments from your perspective. You say you don’t have your positive emotions right now, and that the only way to perceive things as good is through our positive emotions.

My Reply: You're right. I should have said: "Perceiving the idea of them being good arguments."

Other Person’s Response: Do you sometimes go outside your personal definition of good, bad, beautiful, etc.

My Reply: Yes, and it’s just for the sake of convenience. For example, even though I define good as a positive emotion (a feeling of goodness), I still say that I’m a good person who should be appreciated.

Other Person's Response: I think it's pathetic how dumb you are! You lack so much knowledge and life experience that it's pitiful!

My Reply: Well, most of the world is dumb and inexperienced. It's very common. So, there's no need to make such a big deal over how dumb and inexperienced I am. Most people are hedonists as well. So, there's no need to make such a big deal over how weak and pathetic my philosophy is either.

Other Person's Response: You're just as bad as the rest of the dumb world!

My Reply: At least I'm in a better situation than someone who actually believes false things because I don't believe anything. I just keep an open mind. If someone believed something that's false, and said belief was detrimental and harmful, then I'm in a better situation than that because I don't know if it's really true or false.

I say it's better to be in a position of complete ignorance than it is to be someone who believes in harmful, religious doctrines, and any other things that pose harm. That puts me one step above people who believe those sorts of things.

I think that's something worth appreciating. I may not be intelligent. But, at least I'm not like those types of people who believe in crazy things. I may say things that might come across as sounding crazy (such as the claims I make in my Composing Packet). But, like I said, I'm open-minded to said claims being false. I'm open-minded to any claim I make being false.

Other Person's Response: Could you give me an example as to why you think a person, who's completely ignorant, and isn't convinced of anything, is in a better position than someone who believes false things?

My Reply: Sure. Alex Chiu (the maker of these immortality rings) says you don't need to exercise, as long as you wear them, since these rings are claimed to not only stop and reverse aging, but to keep you healthy. If that's a false claim, and I believed it, then I'd die, due to a lack of blood circulation from not exercising. So, even though I'm not sure if that claim is true or not, I still remain open-minded towards the possibility that it's false. That means I still walk on the treadmill at the gym.

Other Person's Response: That says you have some level of intelligence, at least. That makes you better than the rest of the dumb world that believes in false claims.

My Reply: Thank you. If some people tell me it's dumb to be proud of my status in this world, then they just need to lower their standards, so they can accept and appreciate my level of intelligence. I know my level of intelligence is small. But, it can still be appreciated. People just need to learn to appreciate, and be proud of the little things in life. They demand bigger and better things. They have big expectations of me, and my level of intelligence, when they should just appreciate who I am now, and my current level of intelligence.

Other Person's Response: You're a good writer, and you elegantly explain things. I think that would be something to appreciate, and be proud of.

My Reply: Yes. At least my level of intelligence isn't that of a 6 year old child who writes extremely poor.

Other Person's Response: You also don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. You eat right and exercise. That's something to appreciate, and be proud of because it puts you another step above the rest of the world that lives unhealthy lifestyles. It makes you better than the rest of the world.

Other Person's Response: If some sort of technology was used to enhance your brain and make you a genius, then you'd be a very valuable and useful person to humanity. You'd have the desire to learn more things, grow as a person, help others, make new discoveries, etc. It's basic, shallow people like you who are worthless, dumb, live for hedonistic pleasures, and unwilling to learn and grow.

My Reply: Well, I don't have some advanced, intelligent brain. This is the brain I have, and people need to accept that. They should accept and appreciate me for who I am. I have no passion for helping others, contributing to the world, researching, etc., and people need to accept that.

Other Person's Response: I'm a highly intelligent person, and I think you're an utter, pathetic joke of a human being. Your mind is so weak and dumb that it's laughable!

My Reply: There's one thing you don't have, and that would be a kind, or loving attitude, towards me. You don't accept and appreciate me for who I am. Instead, you frown upon me, and name call me. It doesn't matter how intelligent you are; without a respectful attitude, then you're the one to be frowned upon, and name called.

Other Person's Response: I realize spiritual believers (such as the New Age spiritual believers) would have loving attitudes. According to them, love is the greatest attribute a person can have. So, that highly intelligent person you talked with wouldn't be showing love towards you. He wouldn't be treating you as a special, spiritual being, deserving of love and kindness. Perhaps he thinks this is the only life we have, and that you're nothing more than a dumb, insignificant, transient speck of life on this planet. He doesn't realize you're a beautiful, special, spiritual being who deserves love and kindness. That makes his situation laughable!

My Reply: Thank you. I treat others with kindness and respect. So, I deserve the same treatment. It's a rule of life that, if you show kindness, respect, and love towards others, that you deserve such treatment in return. For example, imagine a loving parent, and a misbehaving child. That child would be told that the parent deserves to be treated with love and kindness, since the parent has treated the child with love and kindness.

Other Person's Response: According to your philosophy, people could show acts of love towards you. But, if they couldn't feel love towards you (due to a mental illness, or other factor, preventing them from feeling positive emotions), then they couldn't love you.

My Reply: Correct. The only way to be a loving person is to feel love (a positive emotion).

Other Person's Response: It seems to me you want to give up on researching, and trying to discover the truth. Why is that?

My Reply: It's just something I'm no good at, and I'm better off giving up on it. I'm no good at comprehending certain material, rational/skeptical thinking, etc. If someone was a basketball player, and he was no good at it, even after much practice and training, then the players would tell him to just give up. I think it would be better for that person to give up. As I point out later on, I also don't drive a car because I don't think I'll have what it takes, no matter how much practice and effort I put into it.

Also, it might be nothing but frustration, and that's another reason why I don't even bother. That's why I have to rely on others to drive me around, such as my mother, or grandmother. Another thing is my value system because I don't think I have what it takes to obtain greater values in my life. To put me in a position where I lose my positive emotions, and have to live my life by greater values, might be a very frustrating moment.

It would be no different than expecting someone to be a good basketball player, when he's no good at playing basketball. I don't think I'm any good when it comes to living my life by greater values and, thus, I don't want to be put in a position where upgrading my value system is necessary. That's why I prefer to just live my life by the values I already have. In short, I'm just no good at anything, and that's why I prefer to be the way I am. However, there's one thing I wish to persevere in, and that would be composing.

I'm learning music lessons online by watching youtube videos. I also take the exams that are presented after each set of lessons. I'm failing these exams, despite all the music lessons I'm watching. Yes, I do listen to all the lessons very carefully, and I thought I understood them. But, apparently, I'm still failing the exams. Nonetheless, I'll still go through with my composing dream and, hopefully, I'll end up creating some good music. Music is very profound to me, and that's why I'm continuing with my composing dream.

Other Person's Response: Music theory is something that even little children can understand, and they pass the exams just fine.

My Reply: I did pass the exams that cover very basic concepts, such as scales, note names, etc. But, then there are more difficult concepts, and I failed the exams that covered these concepts.

Other Person’s Response: I thought you feel frustrated only during moments you have an emotional crisis.

My Reply: That’s correct. So, normally, I wouldn’t feel frustrated when attempting demanding tasks and failing them. Still, I’m just no good at such tasks, and that’s why I prefer to give up on them. If I had to do them, then I’d try my best anyway. But, I can’t promise I’d succeed.

Other Person’s Response: Another reason why you don’t drive a vehicle is because you can’t. You’re an autistic, special needs person.

My Reply: Correct. I wouldn’t be able to think clearly, react quickly, process information quickly, I’d be frantic, etc.

Other Person's Response: I bet the reason why you don't want to discover the truth as to whether the afterlife exists or not is because you're afraid you'd discover the unpleasant truth that it doesn't exist, which would disappoint you, or devastate you.

My Reply: That's not it. If the truth was right there in front of me, and I could choose to know it right then and there, then I'd choose to read the truth, as opposed to running away from it. I wouldn't be emotionally traumatized if I discovered the truth that this is the only life I have because I've already been emotionally traumatized in the past over the possibility that this is the only life.

Since that emotional trauma is over with, then I won't be traumatized a 2nd time if I were to discover the truth that this really is the only life I have. Instead, I'd just feel a bit disappointed, and that feeling would pass. So, the reason why I'm not searching for the truth is because I have no interest in this, since it's a long, tedious, intellectual process, and I'm just no good at these sorts of tasks anyway.

Other Person’s Response: I heard that you know absolutely nothing about life or any given subject, and that your brother, who’s 10 years younger than you, has much more knowledge and experience than you. Why is that?

My Reply: Well, my brother is very interested in having conversations. He’s the very talkative one in the family. I think he learns things through having conversations. But, I have no interest in having a conversation. So, I’m the quiet one in the family. That means I don’t learn things through engaging in discussions. Another thing is that my brother pays attention to what people say, and that’s how he learns things. But, I don’t care about the lives of others, and what they have to say. That’s their business, and I just let it be.

Of course, if someone explained something very important to me that I needed to pay attention to, then I’ll definitely pay attention. So, if my mother explained how I should save her life in a dire predicament, or if she explained something important I needed to do, then I’d pay attention. Other than that, I just tune out (ignore) what people say. So, if my mother was having a conversation with someone in the car, I’d tune out that conversation and just enjoy the ride. I’m not the type of person to think about things either. I tend to keep a clear, relaxed, peaceful, happy mind, and I’m not interested in many things, which is why I don’t think about them.

For example, I’m not interested in football games on television. So, I don’t even think about football, and nor do I watch football, since I don’t care about the sport. But, I do think about things that I need to think about. For example, when purchasing a new desktop computer for myself, that requires some thought. As a matter of fact, I’ve even written an entire essay that explains the tough predicament I was in when considering purchasing a new desktop. So, that shows I did put a lot of thought into this. Another example would be explaining my philosophy, since that requires thought as well.

Other Person’s Response: I heard that you don’t live with your father. You live with your mother, and she doesn’t teach you anything. She doesn’t teach you how to pay bills, how to cook, how to fix things, etc. She does all these things herself. She doesn’t expect much from you, which means she doesn’t expect you to be the most mature, loving, compassionate person you can be by living an altruistic life of contributing to science and humanity. She’s completely accepting of you living the life you want to live, as long as said life doesn’t pose harm to yourself and/or others.

My Reply: Actually, she does teach me a very few things, such as how to cross the road and get food at the store near the house. She taught me this one time in case she ever died, and I needed to get food at the store. But, she doesn’t really teach me much else. So, she doesn’t teach me any of the things you’ve just pointed out. If my mother dies, she said that I don’t have to worry because a payee would pay the bills.

She said I’d make it through life on my own, and that I don’t have to live in a group home. I wouldn’t want to live in a group home because I want all the free time in the world to do the things I love to do. I have a composing dream to live for, and I want to dedicate all my free time to this hobby. If I lived in a group home, I wouldn’t have much free time, since I’d be expected to do so many things.

Other Person’s Response: Even if your mother never taught you how to cross the road and get food at the store, that’s something you could figure out on your own because it’s common sense.

My Reply: Yes. But, there are things I can’t figure out on my own, such as how to ride buses to where I need to go. That’s something I’d need to be taught.

Other Person’s Response: If there’s something you need to learn, why can’t you just learn it online?

My Reply: When I try to learn things online, there are still many things I don’t understand and can’t figure out on my own, even after much effort. I also have a difficult time understanding things because they’re not explained in a way that a child could understand. For example, if I read up on a certain philosophy, I wouldn’t be able to understand it because it’s been professionally explained. Only those who have much knowledge and experience would be able to understand it, such as wise, old men.

Other Person’s Response: If someone relied on you to learn and figure things out all on your own, you wouldn’t get very far, would you?

My Reply: Correct. People also can’t expect me to get a certain job done right, since I make many mistakes, can’t think clearly, forget things often, etc.

Other Person’s Response: I realize you’ve explained your philosophy of emotions in a very basic, simple way that almost anybody could understand. You haven’t professionally written it because you don’t have the necessary knowledge and experience to do so.

My Reply: Correct. I also have a very limited vocabulary, which is why I tend to use the same words.

Other Person’s Response: If there was a movie for little children, you’d be able to understand what’s going on in the movie, and what the characters are saying? But, if it was a movie for adults, you wouldn’t be able to?

My Reply: Correct.

Other Person's Response: So, when you watch a movie for adults, you just watch it without understanding what's going on in the movie?

My Reply: Yes. I just sit back, relax, and absorb myself into the atmosphere of the movie. The same thing applies when I listen to music. I really don't pay attention to the lyrics, or try to understand the message the lyrics are conveying. I just listen to the music, and embrace the emotion the music conveys. Besides, I don't understand the message some lyrics convey.

Other Person's Response: In regards to movies, when you watch them, is the message very vague and subtle to you?

My Reply: Yes. That's why it's not clear to me what's going on in movies, or the message actors are conveying to the audience when they converse in the movie.

Other Person's Response: There are people who have much knowledge when it comes to movies and video games. Not only could they guide you through an entire game, but they could also explain to you everything else they know about that game, whether it be the plot, story, products regarding the game, etc. I take it you're just the type of person who knows how to fully complete a game. But, you don't know anything more than that.

My Reply: Correct. I could guide someone through a game I completed, and show them where all the items are at. But, if you gave me a quiz, and tested my knowledge in regards to things besides how to complete the game, then I'd fail that quiz. I mean, I do know the names of certain characters, and basic things like that. But, I only have a basic level of knowledge when it comes to games. I don't have the deep knowledge many movie and video game fans have. That's because I have no interest in learning things, and I basically play video games just to have fun and play them.

Other Person's Response: When you play video games, do you just skip past all the scenes and dialogue?

My Reply: I still watch the scenes because they're interesting to watch. But, I don't put in any intellectual effort in reading, and understanding the dialogue, as well as the story and plot. When it's dialogue that's very basic and easy to understand, I'd read it. But, when it comes to tasks that require more intellectual effort, I don't bother. So, I wouldn't even bother trying to understand a deep story, plot, and dialogue. Besides, I'd fail at that anyway, since I'm just no good at intellectually demanding tasks.

Other Person's Response: Those video game fans, who have a deep level of knowledge, could be seen on forums. For example, a Super Mario forum would consist of fans who have vast knowledge about Super Mario. If you were to join this forum, you'd just be a basic member, having a discussion. You wouldn't be an honored member. You'd probably be the less popular member, due to your lack of knowledge.

Other Person's Response: I see you don't use that thinking region of your brain too often. The more you don't use it, the weaker it becomes. Maybe that's why you don't have intellectual based values, and only have emotional based values.

My Reply: I really don't know. Emotions might really be the only source of value.

Other Person’s Response: You don’t drive a vehicle, and your mother has never taught you how to ride buses yet?

My Reply: Correct. As for driving a vehicle, I don’t ever want to do that, since I might get in a wreck. Especially considering that my mind sometimes races and gets frantic while riding in a vehicle, due to the speed. If I drove a vehicle, I wouldn’t be able to think clearly, which means I might get in a wreck.

Other Person’s Response: I heard that you might have a panic attack while riding a bus, and that your mother said she’s going to ride with you on a bus one day to see how well you do during the ride.

My Reply: Yes. But, if I had to ride a bus alone, then the likelihood of a panic attack might be higher. Also, when my mind races during a ride, due to the speed, that’s overbearing, and it causes me a panic attack. Allowing myself to experience that mental, racing sensation, rather than trying to avoid it, would certainly reduce panic. It could even rid of the panic completely. But, it’s sometimes difficult for me to do that. Especially when I’m all alone on the bus, or if I couldn’t stop the bus anytime soon.

Other Person’s Response: I heard that you have a very difficult time keeping your mind calm in the face of speed (riding a vehicle). Especially if the speed isn’t something that can be stopped. For example, if you were riding a roller coaster, you wouldn’t be able to keep your mind calm. Your mind would race, and you’d have a panic attack. If the roller coaster ride had to go on for a very long time, then that would be much worse for you. It would intensify the panic and racing mind. But, if the ride would end very shortly, then that wouldn’t be as bad for you because you’d know that the ride would be over soon.

My Reply: Yes. Also, knowing that the Earth moves at a constant, high speed brought me panic. But, according to Einstein’s theory of relativity, the Earth can only be moving from another reference point. From our reference point, the Earth isn’t moving at all. Knowing this has eased the panic.

Other Person’s Response: I don’t think the speed itself causes your mind to race. Rather, I think it’s a thought that does.

My Reply: Right. Also, when I’m not in a clam mood, then the likelihood of a racing mind and panic would be higher.

Other Person’s Response: Are you afraid that a vehicle you’re riding in would crash into something? Is that the reason why you’re afraid of speed?

My Reply: No. It’s just that I have a hard time keeping my mind calm while riding a vehicle.

Other Person’s Response: Even if you did drive a vehicle, you wouldn’t know how to get to any given place or store. For example, if you had to get to Walmart, you wouldn’t know how to get there. You don’t know the name of any street, and you don’t know where any street is at either.

My Reply: Correct. Like I said, I know absolutely nothing about life or any given subject.

Other Person’s Response: Is your mother in good health? If so, she’ll live a long life, and you won’t have to worry about her dying anytime soon.

My Reply: She’s not a very healthy person, since she has heart disease and is a bit obese. But, she does take heart medication.

Other Person’s Response: I heard that your mother said her health’s alright, even though she’s not very healthy. But, something fatal could soon happen to her unexpectedly, such as a heart attack or stroke. She may deny it, and claim that she’ll only die when she’s around 85-90 years old. But, it could still happen.

My Reply: Yes. People who aren’t in optimal health do have such unexpected fatalities, and my mother isn’t in optimal health.

Other Person's Response: I heard that your mother would go into a coma if she doesn't eat when she's hungry.

My Reply: Yes. Normally, a person can go a very long time without food before he dies. But, my mother needs to eat something immediately when she's hungry.

Other Person’s Response: In regards to the near death experience stories and literature, there are mothers who have a near death experience and return back to their bodies because they have a responsibility to take care of their children. These mothers had the choice to remain in heaven, and they’ve chosen not to. They’ve chosen to return to their Earthly bodies. So, if your mother dies, her soul would return back to her body, so she can continue taking care of you. Her body will be healed upon her return because some healing is done on the body before the soul returns into it. That way, the soul can reside in a living, functional body.

My Reply: There are so many parents who die and never come back to life. So, what makes you think that my mother would come back to life if something fatal happened to her?

Other Person’s Response: Since you lack so much knowledge and experience, I consider you to be a pathetic joke of a human being! Even the most simple things that many people know are things you don’t know, and I think that’s pathetic.

My Reply: I shouldn’t be held accountable for my lack of knowledge and experience. I have no interest in learning things and having new experiences, and to hold me accountable (blame me) for that would be no different than blaming someone for not knowing how to fix things, perform surgery, play certain sports, etc., when he has no interest in learning those things. My point is, everybody has different interests, and you shouldn’t blame me for not learning things, when I have no interest in learning things. Sure, there are things I don’t know that I should know. But, my mother has never taught me these things, I don’t engage in discussions to learn these things, and I don’t pay attention to conversations other people have to learn these things.

If my mother has taught me these things, then she doesn’t teach me very often, so that I remember them. Not only that, I have a bad memory, and forget things. Neither do I go online and start learning things. Knowledge just isn’t something I treasure and value. Also, if someone mistreated me because of my ignorance, and made such a big deal and fuss over my ignorance, then that, to me, would be like mistreating me because I don’t have big muscles, and making such a big deal and fuss over my scrawny body. How much knowledge you have, and how much muscle you have, doesn’t define you as an individual. So, I’m still a decent person, despite my ignorance, and I shouldn’t be deemed as a pathetic joke of a human being because of my ignorance. That would be like calling me a pathetic joke of a human being because I don’t have big muscles.

Other Person’s Response: Actually, you do learn things online. But, they’re just quick searches, such as searching whether a certain video game has gameplay and features you’d love or not.

Other Person’s Response: It seems you’re both unwilling and incapable of being an intelligent person because you’re unwilling to learn, and there are just so many things you’re incapable of understanding.

My Reply: Yes. For example, when I read things online, or when I watch videos online, I have a very difficult time processing, as well as understanding, many things. I’m better off giving up on learning, not only because I have no interest in learning, but because I’m incapable of understanding so many things. Being an intelligent, skilled thinker is something I’m incapable of, and I have no interest in that. People just need to accept and appreciate me for who I am, rather than frowning upon me, and refusing to be my friend, just because I’m ignorant, and refuse to learn things.

Other Person’s Response: If you had to make an important decision in your life, and you required some knowledge to make that decision, then you’re saying that you’d only be willing to do a small amount of research? You wouldn’t go all the way and do the full amount of research?

My Reply: That’s correct. I wouldn’t commit myself to learning. For example, if I wanted to know if a certain product I considered purchasing would get the job done right or not, then I’d just be willing to do a quick search to find out. Or, I could go on youtube and find out by watching a few videos. But, if finding this out takes thorough research, and not just the small amount of research I’ve conducted, then I’d be unwilling to commit myself to conducting all the necessary research. So, I’d just give up on trying to discover whether this is a promising product or not. Also, if I had a difficult time understanding the research, then I’d find myself giving up much sooner. It’s often the case that I do have a difficult time understanding things.

Other Person’s Response: If you had to learn how to build something or fix something, then it’s likely you’d soon give up on trying to learn?

Other Person’s Response: Does your mother expect you to learn things?

My Reply: Not much. Also, she doesn’t expect me to do extensive research. But, sometimes, she’ll expect me to search something online, such as a music group she needs to know the name of.

Other Person’s Response: There’s one thing you’re willing to dedicate yourself to learning, and that would be how to compose music. Musical composition is the only thing you’re interested in learning, and that’s why you’re willing to read books on music theory and musical composition.

My Reply: Yes. I’m interested in producing bizarre, awesome, otherworldly, out of the ordinary compositions that astonish the audience. As a matter of fact, they’d be compositions that people might shy away from, since they’d sound demon-possessed. I’m not sure why I’m inspired to produce such a style of music. I think my inspiration perhaps came from watching anime, since anime consists of bizarre, awesome, otherworldly, out of the ordinary elements.

Other Person’s Response: So, even if you do have a difficult time understanding these books on music theory and musical composition, it’s much less likely you’d give up on trying to learn, since learning to compose is something you’re interested in?

My Reply: Yes. But, I need to feel interested in learning to be interested. If I’m unable to feel that way, then I have no interest. The only times I don’t feel interested in learning to compose would be moments where I’m miserable, tired, etc.

Other Person’s Response: Is the reason why you don’t feel up to learning other things is because you’re miserable, tired, etc.? Or, do you just have no interest in learning other things?

My Reply: I just have no interest in learning other things besides composing.

Other Person’s Response: Not only do you have no interest in learning other things, but you have no interest in growing as an individual.

My Reply: That’s right. I have no interest in becoming a more compassionate, giving person by helping humanity, living a selfless life, and making contributions to the world. I just don’t care about the opinions and unnecessary expectations of others. So, I’d help my mother if she expected my help, since that’s necessary. But, it’s not necessary for me to cater to humanity, and live an altruistic life. Neither is it necessary for me to endure hardships, pain, illness, misery, or suffering.

Other Person’s Response: There are times when it’s necessary to help others, and then there are times when it’s completely optional. For example, if your mother was ill, and she needed you to do the dishes for her because nobody else could do them, then that’s when it would be necessary for you to do them.

But, if your mother wasn’t ill, she could do the dishes herself, or she could have someone else do them, and she wanted you to do them because that shows maturity and generosity on your part, then that’s when it would be unnecessary for you to do them.

Another example of a generous deed that’s completely optional would be donating blood. You don’t have to donate blood if you don’t want to. Just because donating blood shows maturity, kindness, and generosity doesn’t mean it’s necessary for you to do so. But, if you had to donate blood to save your mother’s life, then that’s when it would be necessary.

My Reply: Exactly. I think I’m a kind, generous, mature person just the way I am, since I have a polite attitude towards others, I don’t mistreat others, I help others when it’s necessary, etc. I think that’s good enough. If anybody expects me to do certain deeds and chores when it’s unnecessary for me to do them, then that person would be a slave driver.

Other Person’s Response: If your mother was ill, other people could do the dishes, she asked them to do the dishes, but they refused, then that’s when it would be necessary for you to do the dishes.

Other Person’s Response: Another example of helping others when it’s necessary would be if you had to help your mother to earn something, such as a new video game console.

Other Person’s Response: As long you’re a kind person who continues to help his mother when needed, then that should be good enough for you to earn things, such as a new computer, a new video game console, etc. So, that means you still don’t need to do the dishes when unnecessary, and neither do you need to do other deeds when unnecessary to earn those things.

My Reply: You might be right. So, if my mother could do the dishes, then I don’t need to do them in order to earn things.

Other Person’s Response: If someone expected you to do certain deeds when unnecessary, and you chose not to do them, then that person shouldn’t frown upon you. He should appreciate you just the way you are, and he should respect your decision to not do those things.

Other Person’s Response: Another reason why you don’t want to help others is because going out of your way to help someone would raise that person’s expectations of you. He’ll expect more and more from you, and if you don’t meet his demands, he’ll frown upon you.

My Reply: Yes. That happens a lot. Sometimes, it doesn’t happen.

Other Person’s Response: I think it’s narrow-minded that you’re only interested in learning how to compose, and not interested in learning other things.

My Reply: But, at least I’d dedicate all my time and energy into honing my skills as a composer, and composing some awesome music. If I learn other things, then I’d have to dedicate some of my time and energy towards those other things.

Other Person's Response: Some people, with autism, lack interest in things. So, maybe, that's why you lack interest in learning and other things.

My Reply: That could be.

Other Person's Response: I bet there are people who would call you anti-social. But, you just simply lack interest in having a conversation with people.

My Reply: Yes. I just don't care about having a conversation.

Other Person's Response: You may not talk much, but you sure do write a lot! Also, if you really do keep to yourself, then why are you preaching your worldview to other people?

My Reply: Well, these are my personal views, and, if other people don't like them, then I don't care. Like I said before, I have my rights, which means I have freedom of speech. I have the freedom to either talk about my views, or write about them. Since I don't talk much, then I wish to write everything that's on my mind and share it. Besides, writing has a major advantage because you can sit there, plan, and revise anything you've written. You also don't have to explain your views to every new person you meet, when you can just share what you've written instead.

Other Person's Response: That's why you burn all your packets on a cd, and share your cds to people you meet?

My Reply: Yes. It's important other people know about me and my personal views. I just ask they read what they can on the cd because it has a lot of material. My mother and therapist have read everything I've written, and maybe few other people would read everything, too.

Other Person's Response: Personally, I have no problem with you sharing your views. It's not like you're shoving them down anyone's throat, and demanding that people agree with your views and/or that they live by your philosophy.

My Reply: Exactly. I'm not like a Christian, forcing his religion upon someone else. All I'm doing is sharing my views. People are free to agree or disagree with them. If they disagree, then they can give their reasons why. From there, I would address their objections in this packet.

Other Person's Response: I realized you said you were incapable of many things, including deciding on controversial/debatable topics. You even say you might be incapable of producing any good, memorable compositions that express the scenes, moments, and characters you wish to express to your audience.

But, if you do manage to produce such compositions later on, then that says you were capable, and you just had to improve as a composer. The same idea applies to deciding on debatable topics. I think you just need to improve in terms of your thinking skills, your knowledge, and experience. Perhaps then you'll be able to decide on these topics. So, I don't think you're utterly incapable, and completely hopeless. I just think you need to improve.

My Reply: Hopefully, you're right. But, my interest lies in composition. I have no interest in trying to discover the truth in regards to debatable topics. As a matter of fact, I just might be utterly incapable of discovering the truth. But, even if I was capable, it's a very long journey to discover the truth, and I don't want to take that journey.

Other Person's Response: You say you're not interested in learning other subjects, and that composing is the only subject you wish to learn. When you have no interest in learning other things, your brain will be shut off from those things. Thus, your brain just won't work, and that makes it much more difficult to understand, and process information pertaining to those things. But, when it's something you love, and are interested in learning, that makes it much easier, since your brain is working.

My Reply: I think you might be right because I know it's much more difficult for me to learn something I'm not interested in learning.

Other Person’s Response: Why haven’t you produced some awesome music yet? It seems you haven’t even learned how to compose a good melody, since all your melodies I’ve listened to sound awful.

My Reply: I never really got the opportunity to dedicate my time to learning how to compose music because I’ve had many miserable struggles throughout my life. It was a cycle of one miserable struggle after another, and this whole cycle wasted many years of my life. When I’m unable to enjoy my composing hobby, I give up on it. I tried to pursue my composing dream, despite my misery. But, it didn’t work out for me. That’s why I gave up. If I had a better philosophy, then I wouldn’t have given up. But, my philosophy hasn’t changed, and I’m not sure it can ever change, no matter how hard I try to change it.

Other Person’s Response: You said you’re not able to decide on controversial/debatable topics. Yet, here you are, deciding what new computer you need.

My Reply: When it’s something that’s not controversial, I’m able to decide. I wish to have a decent computer to produce whatever music I want on it, and I can decide what computer I want for myself, since I already know the system requirements to produce music. For example, when I looked into an orchestral library of high quality, superb instruments that I considered purchasing one day, I read the system requirements for that, and I also read the system requirements of musical software (DAWs).

Other Person’s Response: It’s controversial as to whether Windows or Mac is the better operating system. But, here you are, already deciding to go with Windows as the operating system for this new computer you plan on purchasing.

My Reply: Since it’s controversial, then that means I don’t know if Windows or Mac is better. I’m just choosing to stick with Windows, since that’s the operating system I’m familiar with.

Other Person’s Response: Since you can’t decide on controversial topics, then that means you don’t know if Michael Jackson really molested children or not?

My Reply: Correct. Some people say he did, while others say he didn’t. But, I really don’t know. When any given topic is controversial, I don’t know the truth in regards to said topic, and that’s why there’s no way for me to decide if MJ molested children or not, or if it’s even likely he molested children or not. Perhaps it’s the case that everyone doesn’t know the truth in regards to controversial topics, and they just think they know the truth. I don’t know if that’s true or not.

Other Person’s Response: According to you, Michael Jackson is the only one who knows if he molested children or not, while other people don’t know, and they just think they know.

My Reply: I said it could be the case that others don’t know the truth in regards to MJ. But, yes, MJ would know if he molested children or not.

Other Person’s Response: So, you really don’t know if you should be taking vaccines or not, since it’s controversial as to whether a person should take vaccines or not. But, even though you don’t know the truth in regards to vaccines, you still have to decide whether you wish to take vaccines or not. You’ve decided to not take vaccines, and that could be an unwise decision that you’re unaware is unwise.

Other Person’s Response: When you say people might not know the truth in regards to controversial topics, you’re saying that people might not even know if it’s likely or not that vaccines are harmful, if it’s likely MJ molested children or not, etc., and they just think they know?

Other Person’s Response: Since you researched into controversial topics, and you can’t discover the truth in regards to these topics, then you conclude that it could be the case nobody knows the truth in regards to these topics, and they just think they know.

My Reply: Yes. That’s an idea that popped into my mind when researching and being unable to discover the truth.

Other Person’s Response: I know what you mean when you say you can’t discover the truth in regards to controversial topics. There are professionals who debate all day long, and they put forth expert arguments. That would make it impossible for any average, ignorant person to know who’s telling the truth in these debates.

Other Person’s Response: I heard you’re going to buy a new desktop computer for yourself. There are people who recommend getting a surge protector for your electronics, while others don’t recommend it. But, whether a person should or shouldn’t get a surge protector is controversial because some people say that surge protectors are a scam, they don’t protect, and that they pose some likelihood of actually damaging your equipment, while others say they’re not a scam, they work great, and that they’re safe. So, are you going to get yourself a surge protector for your new computer, even though you don’t know the truth in regards to surge protectors?

My Reply: Since I don’t know the truth, then I have to decide based on what seems like the right choice, even though I don’t know if said choice is the right one or not. I’m all too familiar with this idea of companies manufacturing products that are defective, don’t work, are a scam, etc. Even though said products do have very good ratings, that doesn’t mean said products aren’t poorly manufactured crap. So, perhaps it’s the case that people believe these surge protectors work wonders, when they don’t protect at all, and are just a waste of money. So, I’m just going to choose not to get a surge protector. I’m also not going to take vaccines because perhaps vaccines are also things that are harmful, don’t work, etc.

Other Person’s Response: There are products that really do work great, since some companies are reliable, and care about their customers.

My Reply: Yes. But, I don’t know if surge protectors and vaccines work or not. There are professionals who debate if they work or not all day long, and it’s just an ongoing debate that drags on and on. So, that puts me in a position where I just have to decide, based on my gut instincts, whether to get a surge protector and take vaccines or not.

Other Person’s Response: When it comes to practically anything, whether it be surge protectors, vaccines, medication, etc., there will be controversy about it. Since you don’t know the truth in regards to controversial topics, then it wouldn’t matter what product a person would recommend to you because, as long as it has controversy, then you won’t know if it’s a good product or not?

My Reply: Correct. As for medication, such as antidepressants, some people say they don’t work, and are harmful to one’s body and brain, while others say they work, and aren’t harmful. Some people would also argue that anyone who does get some relief from antidepressants might just be getting a placebo effect. But, even though antidepressants are controversial, I still take my antidepressant medication because I’m supposed to. I’d be treated sternly by my family and psychiatrist if I didn’t.

Other Person’s Response: Antidepressants, surge protectors, and vaccines have been put under rigorous tests to determine that they do work.

My Reply: Even so, they’re still controversial, which obviously means tests aren’t enough to convince everyone that they work. I think even the tests themselves are controversial because some people would point out flaws in these tests, while others would argue there are no such flaws.

Other Person’s Response: There are experiments that have been conducted in regards to the paranormal. Skeptics would point out flaws with these experiments, and conclude that there’s no evidence for the paranormal, while proponents of the paranormal would argue there are no such flaws, and that there’s plenty of evidence for the paranormal. Paranormal proponents would also point out flaws in the experiments that skeptics have conducted, and conclude that skeptics have no evidence that this is the one and only life there is. So, even tests and experiments are controversial.

My Reply: Yes, and it’s a debate that drags on, even to this very day. Perhaps neither the skeptics nor the paranormal proponents have any evidence for their claims, and they just think they have evidence. Again, I don’t know if that’s true or not.

Other Person’s Response: Since you’re undecided in regards to controversial topics, that means it doesn’t matter what supporting argument a person came up with to support his preference for surge protectors, vaccines, antidepressants, etc. because that argument will always be controversial.

My Reply: Yes. Any given argument will never convince me that surge protectors work, that I should be taking vaccines, or that antidepressants work because said arguments will always be controversial, which means I’ll always remain undecided.

Other Person’s Response: Even the idea that the Earth is round is controversial because there are people, known as the Flat Earth Society, who are convinced that the Earth is flat. So, does this mean you’re undecided as to whether the Earth is round or flat?

Other Person’s Response: I’m just curious, did you even do any research in regards to controversial topics to try to discover the truth?

My Reply: Yes, and I still remained undecided. If there is truth to be discovered in regards to these topics, then I’d have to dedicate my life to doing research, so that I arrive at the truth as to whether or not I should be taking vaccines, whether or not I should get a surge protector, etc. Apparently, doing a few hours or a few days of research just isn’t going to cut it because that’s the amount of research I conducted in regards to a few controversial topics, and I still remained undecided in regards to these topics.

Trying to discover the truth buried in an ongoing debate of professionals is no easy task, and I’d have to conduct the full amount of research necessary to discover the truth. It’s just too long of a journey that I’m not willing to take. Not to mention, I don’t understand many things these professionals explain during debates on online forums, since I don’t have the necessary expertise to understand these things. Since I’m unwilling to conduct the full amount of research, then I just have to make a decision in regards to controversial topics that’s based on my gut instincts.

Other Person’s Response: When you conduct research, not only must you read up on material that teaches you about vaccines, surge protectors, etc., but you must read through the debates people have all over the internet. That’s what’s needed for you to come to the right conclusion as to whether surge protectors work or not, if vaccines are harmful or not, etc. If you were to come to a conclusion based on material you’ve learned, but without reading into any of the debates, then your conclusion would be closed-minded. You’d just be jumping to a conclusion. So, that’s why you also need to read through all the debates before coming to a conclusion.

My Reply: Yes, and dedicating my whole life to this is too much. I’m not willing to do that. For example, I’m not willing to learn everything I need to learn in order to have the level of knowledge that a professional electrician would have. That’s the level of knowledge I’d need to not only understand the technical debates of professionals who are supportive of or against surge protectors, but to discover the truth in regards to surge protectors. As a matter of fact, I’d require a professional level of knowledge when it comes to any given controversial topic, and I’m not willing to acquire all that knowledge.

Other Person’s Response: There’s a lot of debate on the internet in regards to any given controversial topic. It would be a long term goal just to read through all the debate in regards to a single controversial topic.

My Reply: Yes, and I’m not willing to do that.

Other Person’s Response: If you wish to discover the truth as to whether the paranormal (ghosts, afterlife, telepathy, etc.) is likely to exist or not, then not only must you conduct full research into both the skeptical field and the paranormal field, but you must read through all debates skeptics and paranormal proponents have.

My Reply: That’s correct. Skeptics have expertise in their field, while paranormal researchers have expertise in their field. But, in order for me to discover who’s telling the truth, I’d need to have full expertise in both fields, and I’d need to read through all the debates as well. If I draw the conclusion that the paranormal isn’t real, just based upon the skeptical research I’ve conducted, then my conclusion would be closed-minded because I haven’t conducted full research in regards to the paranormal. So, that’s why I’d need to conduct full research into both the skeptical field and the paranormal field. Even though the afterlife does interest me, since I’d really want there to be the eternal, blissful, heavenly afterlife of my dreams, I’m just not interested in dedicating my life to conducting all this research.

Other Person’s Response: Even if you conducted full research into both fields, and even if you did read through all the debates, it’s quite possible you’d still remain undecided as to whether the paranormal is likely to exist or not because, as you said earlier, it might be the case that the truth is unknown, and people just think they know the truth in regards to controversial topics.

Other Person’s Response: I don’t think you have to dedicate your entire life to doing research in order to discover the truth. You just need to conduct a bit more research than what you’ve already conducted.

My Reply: I give up on conducting further research because I think it’s futile. I don’t think I’ll discover the truth anytime soon, if ever.

Other Person’s Response: Do you think it’s just a waste of time and effort to do any research in regards to controversial topics?

My Reply: Yes. It won’t get me anywhere.

Other Person’s Response: You’ve, at least, taken the 1st step towards making a wise decision by doing a little bit of research and being concerned as to whether you should get a surge protector or not, whether you should take vaccines or not, etc. But, it seems you’re only willing to take that 1st step, and you’re not willing to go all the way. Thus, you’re making dumb decisions that are based on your gut instincts.

My Reply: That’s just the way it’s going to be then.

Other Person’s Response: If you had to get a surge protector and take vaccines by law, then you’d be forced to do so. You’re too dumb to make wise decisions on your own, and that’s why it would be best if the law decided for you.

My Reply: Another way I’d be forced to do so would be if I lived with a strict family that vehemently expected me to do so. But, I don’t live with such a family. So, that means I’m free to choose whether to get a surge protector and take vaccines or not. Like I said, I’ve chosen not to, and my family is completely accepting of my decision. They’re not upset or angry one bit. As a matter of fact, my family doesn’t take vaccines or use surge protectors.

Other Person’s Response: There are some wise decisions that you do make in your life, such as choosing to eat healthy, exercise regularly, get enough sleep, not do drugs or alcohol, and drink enough water.

My Reply: Yes. Now, I’m not dedicated to fitness, which is why I don’t run, jog, or lift weights. I don’t need to train for anything, such as a fighting match or an athletic event, since fighting and athletics aren’t my passion. My passion is composing music. But, I do a brisk walk for an hour approximately 3 times per week because I need to keep my circulation going. I might die from a heart attack if I didn’t exercise. Also, I’m in good, physical health, which means I don’t have a medical illness that could potentially kill me.

Other Person’s Response: It’s not controversial as to whether living an unhealthy lifestyle of doing drugs, eating junk food, not exercising, not getting enough sleep, etc. will pose a health risk or not. We know for a fact that it does pose a risk of cancer, heart attacks, etc.

My Reply: Yes. So, the only truths I know are facts. I don’t know the truth when it comes to controversial topics.

Other Person’s Response: But, you don’t know many facts because you don’t learn things.

My Reply: Correct. I don’t have interest in learning things.

Other Person’s Response: It could be the case that the only truths that can be known are facts, and that the truth can never be known in regards to controversial topics.

Other Person’s Response: You play video games, which means there are plenty of facts you know about these games. For example, you know how to defeat bosses in Zelda games, you know where items and collectables are, etc.

Other Person’s Response: When it comes to surge protectors, some people say they don’t protect, and instead recommend another product as a replacement for a surge protector, such as a voltage regulator. But, then there are some people who say that surge protectors do work, and that voltage regulators don’t work.

My Reply: Yes, and some people say that both surge protectors and voltage regulators are a scam, and don’t work.

Other Person’s Response: There are products that have many good ratings and comments. But, that doesn’t mean they’re actually good, working products.

My Reply: Yes. Now, I purchased some rings, which are claimed to stop and reverse aging. They’re called Immortality Rings, and Alex Chiu is the maker of them. They only costed $60, and I was willing to try them because I wish to live the longest, happiest life I can live. There are many testimonies of people who claim these rings work on Alex’s website, and these rings have been given many good ratings. But, that doesn’t mean these rings actually work. The same idea applies to other products, such as surge protectors.

Other Person’s Response: Those immortality rings work by means of magnetic therapy. But, magnetic therapy is very controversial, which means you’re undecided as to whether these rings work or not.

My Reply: Correct. So, I’ll just wear them every night as instructed, and hope they stop and reverse my aging.

Other Person’s Response: Are you sure there’s not a single controversial topic that you’re able to decide on?

My Reply: There was a time where there was a small, black, dead insect on the floor. Some people at my house said it was a small roach, while others said it was a water beetle. So, there was some controversy as to whether it was a roach or a water beetle. But, I knew it was a roach because I know what a roach looks like. I can tell the difference between a roach and a water beetle.

Other Person’s Response: Actually, that insect scenario shouldn’t have been controversial at all because all a person needs to do is search for an online image of a water beetle and a roach, and compare that image to what the insect in your house looks like. That person would just need to closely examine that insect in order to come to the right conclusion as to whether it’s a small roach or a water beetle.

Other Person’s Response: Does your mother decide on controversial topics?

My Reply: Yes. That’s why she has decided that hell is real, and that the wicked go there. She has also decided that the paranormal is real, and that people curse her (give her bad luck). Even my younger brother decides on controversial topics. But, perhaps their decisions are biased and closed-minded. In other words, perhaps they’re just jumping to conclusions. If a person makes any decision in regards to a controversial topic, then perhaps he’s just being biased and closed-minded. Even arriving at the conclusion that people don’t know the truth in regards to controversial topics might be biased and closed-minded.

Other Person’s Response: That means you shouldn’t decide that your philosophy of emotions is true, since even your own philosophy is controversial. There will be people who will argue for and against emotions being perceptions of beauty, horror, etc.

My Reply: You’re right. Perhaps it’s the case that emotions aren’t perceptions of beauty, horror, etc., and I’m just allowing my emotions to dominate my perception. I really don’t know.

Other Person’s Response: You should also remain undecided in regards to your claim of naturally creating awesome, profound, powerful, catchy, memorable melodies in your mind.

My Reply: You’re right. They could just be meaningless, rubbish melodies, such as random melodies that a baby would play on an instrument. I don’t know.

Other Person's Response: Are fatal viruses and bacteria rare in the United States?

My Reply: I think so. I looked up fatal viruses on google, and it said they’re extremely rare in the United States (which is where I live). Even though other viral and bacterial infections are common in the U.S., such as the flu and pneumonia, I don't think they kill too many people, when you take into consideration the entire U.S. population. That means only a very small percentage of the U.S. population die from these infections, and has serious medical problems as a result of them. That means I don't have to really worry about taking vaccines. Especially if these immortality rings work to keep me young and healthy.

Other Person’s Response: There’s a fatal virus known as “malaria.” Did you search that on google?

My Reply: I did a google search on that, and it’s also rare in the U.S. I don’t think I really have to worry about taking vaccines because fatalities and serious medical complications from viral and bacterial infections are rare in the U.S.

Other Person's Response: Is it debated as to whether a very small percentage do die, and have serious medical problems from these infections?

My Reply: I don't know. Hopefully, it's not debated, and it’s a fact that it's just a small percentage. The same idea applies to fatal viruses being extremely rare in the U.S. I hope that's a fact as well.

Other Person’s Response: If a person isn’t in good health, then he has a much greater likelihood of dying or having serious medical complications as a result of a bacterial or viral infection.

My Reply: Yes. But, I’m in good health.

Other Person's Response: If you were infected, and said infection was an ongoing issue for you that your body didn't seem to fight off, would you take vaccines then?

My Reply: Yes. If it was a bacterial infection, I could just take antibiotics. But, if it was a viral infection that I can't seem to fight off, then I'd have to take a vaccine for it. I think my immune system is healthy, since I live a healthy lifestyle. So, I might never be in a situation where my immune system would have a difficult time fighting off an infection. Except, when I'm older because, as you get older, your immune system weakens. But, as long as I wear these immortality rings, I might not have to worry about that because I might remain young, and my immune system might remain healthy.

Other Person's Response: I take it your immune system is healthy now, since your body doesn't have a difficult time fighting off infections. But, even if your body does have a difficult time fighting off infections when you're elderly, I don't think you need to take a vaccine because, like you said earlier, very few people in the U.S. die from these infections, and have serious medical problems from them.

My Reply: You're right.

Other Person's Response: If you're right about this idea that no truth is known when it comes to debatable topics, and that the only real known truths are those, such as non-debatable, scientific facts, then other people should have no reason to frown upon you for not taking vaccines. After all, we wouldn't know the truth anyway as to whether vaccines should be taken or not. So, it would just all come down to the person's personal preference as to whether he should take them or not.

My Reply: Exactly. Even though non-debatable, scientific facts can't be 100% true, since the closest you can get to the truth is 99.9%, we can still guarantee they're true. But, when it comes to debatable topics, we might not actually know the likelihood of a certain claim. For example, we might not know if vaccines are likely to be harmful, or if they're likely to be beneficial, and should be taken or not. People just might be thinking they know the answer when it comes to these debatable topics, when they really don't.

Other Person’s Response: I heard that you don’t do puzzles, riddles, etc. for a living, and that’s why you’re no good at them. There are so many things you’re not good at.

My Reply: Correct. If you were to have me perform a task, chances are, I’d fail that task. Of course, I can do simple tasks just fine. I can take a shower, brush my teeth, take out the trash, etc. But, I fail at more demanding tasks that require knowledge and experience. Also, when someone expects me to do a more demanding deed or task, I have no clue what I’m supposed to be doing, which is why that person has to explain exactly what I’m supposed to do, since I don’t have the necessary knowledge and experience to figure it all out on my own. I also have a bad memory, which is why I tend to forget things. So, I might forget the steps I was instructed to take when doing a certain deed or task.

Other Person’s Response: Are there tasks you know how to do, but still fail them?

My Reply: Yes. For example, when my mother expects me to text something for her while she’s driving, I end up hitting the wrong keys, since the car is moving, which makes it difficult for me to hit the right keys on the screen. Other people can easily text while in a moving vehicle. But, I’m unable to.

Other Person’s Response: Do you mow the yard?

My Reply: No, since I’m no good at that either. I remembered my grandma expected me to mow the yard once. That was many years ago. But, when I was mowing, I couldn’t tell the difference between the areas I’ve already mowed, and the areas I was supposed to mow. The areas I’ve mowed had shorter grass, and the areas I was supposed to mow had longer grass. But, I couldn’t see the difference in grass length. To me, it all looked the same. I’m no good at assessing the grass length, and I’d also make other mistakes when mowing. So, someone has to mow the yard for me. I don’t think the reason why my mother has someone else mow for me is because I’m no good at it. I think it’s because it’s something she doesn’t expect from me. But, this summer, she does expect me to mow yards to earn the money we need. I can only do my best. Hopefully, with practice, I can get good at mowing.

Other Person’s Response: I realize you’re unable to do many things. But, can you pick up on the beat of a song?

My Reply: Other people can naturally pick up on the beat of a song with ease. But, for whatever reason, I can’t do that. So, I can only enjoy the music I love, and feel profound emotions from it. But, I wouldn’t be able to tap to the beat. I also can’t tell the difference between a good singer and a bad singer. But, if a singer was extremely bad at singing, then I’d be able to tell the difference between that singer and a good one. For example, if someone sung a song, and it literally sounded like the worst, atrocious mess in the world, then anyone, including me, could tell the difference between that singer and a good one.

Other Person’s Response: When you read articles on the internet, are you able to understand them?

My Reply: First of all, the only times I read articles are when I need to. For example, many people don’t recommend that you purchase prebuilt desktop computers because they’re poorly and carelessly manufactured. Many people instead recommend building your own computer. There are articles that talk about this, and I needed to read some of these articles because I was considering getting a new desktop computer.

But, when reading an article, there are some things I easily understand, while other things I don’t get at all. Any normal person would be able to read an article and easily understand the whole thing from start to finish. But, my mind has a very difficult time understanding many things, and I think that’s because I lack the necessary knowledge and experience to understand those things. I also think it’s because I’m just poor at understanding things.

As for things I’m capable of understanding, I might sometimes have to read those things over and over again until I finally understand. That even applies to instructions. There are some instructions I can easily understand right off the bat, there are some I don’t get at all, no matter how many times I read or listen to them, while there are some I don’t understand at first, but do understand once I read or listen to them a certain amount of times.

Other Person’s Response: I heard that you’ve considered building your own computer, since it might be the better, cheaper alternative, but don’t want to because you’re afraid you’ll make a mistake during the building process that could harm your built computer in the short term or long term.

My Reply: Correct. Even if was learning how to do it, I might misinterpret some instructions, since I’ve been known to misinterpret things a lot, I might not understand some instructions, no matter how many times I read or listen to them, and I’m not a professional builder, which means I might make mistakes. You must also test your built computer, and that takes some technical knowledge, since you need to analyze all the technical information that’s being presented to you during a benchmark test to know if your built computer is functioning properly, and won’t have potential problems. If I went for the building and testing alternative, I might have to send all the components I ordered from amazon to a professional, so he/she can properly build and test the computer.

Other Person’s Response: When it comes to understanding things, do you have a difficult time understanding non-technical things, such as personal matters? For example, if someone was explaining to you his tragic or financial predicament, would there be many things you’d have a difficult time understanding?

My Reply: Yes. My mind would just draw a complete blank on many things this person is explaining to me. So, that person would basically be talking to a brick wall, and I wouldn’t be able to offer any solutions. Even if I did fully understand that person’s predicament, I don’t have the necessary knowledge and experience to offer any solutions anyway. But, if a young child explained a very simple predicament he was in, then I’d be able to understand that child, and offer a solution. So, if a child said to me: “Eating all this sugar is rotting my teeth, and I don’t know what to do,” then I’d say to that child to stop eating all those sweets and keep his teeth healthy by brushing them.

Other Person’s Response: If someone explained to you a very simple, straightforward, easy-to-understand, tragic or financial predicament he was in, you’d be able to understand it and offer a solution, right?

Other Person’s Response: Does it take a while for your brain to register information that’s been said or presented to you?

My Reply: Yes. Like I said, I sometimes have to read or listen to something over and over again to finally get it. Also, there was a time where my mother pointed out to me frozen food that was sitting on the floor. I just stood there, staring at it. It didn’t register in my mind yet that I was supposed to put that food in the freezer.

My mother soon told me that I was supposed to put it in the freezer. Another thing is that it’s often the case that nonsensical thoughts and solutions immediately pop into my mind when I’m doing certain things, and it takes a few seconds for my brain to realize that said thoughts and solutions make no sense.

So, I might do something, think something, or say something that makes no sense, only to soon realize that it makes no sense. For example, there was a time where my mother told me to take something outside. I immediately thought that a certain object, that doesn’t need to be taken outside, should’ve been taken outside. I soon realized that it made no sense for that object to be taken outside.

Other Person’s Response: Some of the things you say in your packets make no sense. Did you type those things without even thinking?

My Reply: I put thought into it. But, if the things I say still make no sense, then I just lack the necessary knowledge and experience to explain things that are rational, and make sense. Some things I explain are rational, and do make sense though.

Other Person’s Response: When your mother dies, how are you going to take care of the house? It seems you’re utterly incapable of doing so.

My Reply: She did talk to me about this. She told me the things I’m supposed to do when she dies, and I told her I don’t have a good memory, that I have a difficult time understanding things, and that I know nothing. She told me not to worry, and that I’ll make it on my own. She said she’ll have someone there to pay bills for me, and help me with other things. I could also ask my younger brother for help, since he has more knowledge and experience than me.

Other Person’s Response: Is your mother in good health? If so, she’ll get to live a full life, and you won’t have to worry about her dying anytime soon.

My Reply: She has heart disease, and she takes medication for it. But, when she gets a viral or bacterial infection, such as the cold or flu, she could die from that because it causes inflammation throughout her body. Sometimes, she goes to the emergency room to get an epipen. She’s 55 years old, since she was born in 9/24/64. I hope she gets to live a full life of 80-90 years. I heard there might be something in 10 years that not only cures and reverses aging when you take it, but cures diseases you have. I hope that’s true. I’d get that cure for myself and my mother.

Other Person’s Response: I heard your mother doesn’t take vaccines. She should because colds and flus might kill her.

My Reply: She said that the reason why she doesn’t take vaccines is because they cause her to swell up.

Other Person's Response: Not only are you no good at intellectual tasks, but you also fail when it comes to intellectual based values.

My Reply: Correct. If such values do exist, then I'm incapable of them. My values are purely emotional based.

Other Person's Response: If someone decided for you as to whether vaccines are harmful or not, or whether there's an afterlife, would you know?

My Reply: No, I wouldn't. This is because it's a debate, and I can't decide on debates. Each person has their own decision, and I don't know whether their decision is the truth or not.

Other Person's Response: I heard you can't decide on debatable topics. I think you just need to man up, and make a decision already!

My Reply: How can I decide on something, when I don't know the truth? It's like someone asking me to be convinced of something I'm not convinced of.

Other Person's Response: Do you, and your mother, take vaccines?

My Reply: No. She doesn't take them because she thinks they're harmful, and I don't take them because I don't know if they're harmful or not.

Other Person's Response: I think I know why you're not giving up on your composing dream, and it's because you believe you're creating awesome music in your head that the world doesn't realize is awesome yet. You think you have a natural talent other people don't realize yet.

My Reply: Correct. Now, if I discover, later on, I never had this talent, and my mentally inspired music was rubbish all along, that's when I'll consider giving up because I'd realize I was never any good at making music. I'll do whatever I can to create the good music I want to create though. But, I'll give up if I'm just no good at it.

Other Person's Response: It all makes sense to me. When you think you already have an ability (in your case, a musical talent), you don't give up. But, when you don't have an ability, you tend to give up.

Other Person's Response: It would be lovely if you were born as a person who was good at everything. That way, you wouldn't have to go through all this frustration, and wanting to give up.

Other Person's Response: I bet, if you lived with a mother who demanded that you do those tasks you give up on, you'd be doing them, and wouldn't be giving up on them.

My Reply: Yes. That's because I'd be given harsh treatment if I don't meet her expectations. But, I don't live with such a mother. I live with a mother who doesn't expect much from me.

Other Person's Response: If you lived with a mother who expected a lot from you, then would you be finding yourself asking her to lower her standards, and not have such expectations of you?

My Reply: I think I would. Hopefully, it would work out in my favor. If not, then I guess I'd have to obey her, and meet her expectations. Actually, I'm not sure. Perhaps I'd rebel, and not meet her expectations. I might just carry on with my usual life, all the while ignoring her demands.

Other Person's Response: If you could get the things you wanted when meeting her expectations, then wouldn't you meet her expectations?

My Reply: I think so. But, it would have to be things I want very much. If it's just a trivial item I didn't want that much, then I wouldn't meet her expectations.

Other Person's Response: When your mother has the money, has she been known to buy you fancy things, without expecting much from you?

My Reply: Yes. But, if I lived with my grandma, she'd be expecting a lot from me, since she's a slave driver. However, she doesn't care about things, such as doing research to try to discover the truth, and she's never been known to do that. So, she wouldn't expect that from me. But, she'd expect things from me, such as doing yard work for her, and other chores. I'm not sure if she'd expect me to drive a car though.

Other Person's Response: I take it your grandma isn't very smart, since she doesn't do research.

My Reply: That's correct. My mother also isn't very smart. Actually, my mom and grandma might do a little bit of research into something. But, it would only be the amount of research any normal person would do, such as going on the internet, quickly looking something up, and that's it. My mom and grandma don't get seriously involved in research. So, they don't have a passion for doing research, and neither do I. When I do research, I research like any normal person, too.

Other Person's Response: Since you’re not very intelligent, then you're someone who'd get a very poor IQ score?

Other Person's Response: I don't think you should give up on your composing dream.

My Reply: When American Idol singers thought their singing was great, just to find out how awful their singing was, the judges sometimes tell them they don't have what it takes, and to not even bother trying to improve. That's their way of saying they should just give up. I'm not sure if I'm like one of those awful singers. I don't wish to sing. The point I'm trying to make is that I might be making awful music, and I might be better off giving up.

Other Person's Response: Is there another reason why you don't drive?

My Reply: Yes. I have no control over my emotions, and I'd be quite frantic if I was driving out on the road. Another thing is that I'm a special needs person. I can do things, such as going inside a store, and getting certain items. But, I can't do things, such as driving a vehicle, or other such demanding tasks.

Other Person's Response: When driving a vehicle, you have to accurately assess the distance other vehicles are from you when you take off. That way, you won't get in a wreck.

My Reply: I won't be any good at that either. I'd definitely find myself in a wreck.

Other Person's Response: Do you get out of the house?

My Reply: Yes. I go to the gym and walk on the treadmill. I also ride with my mother to different places.

Other Person's Response: In regards to your philosophy, I think you're convinced there's more positivity to life than positive emotions, but don't want to try to improve your life.

My Reply: I'm not convinced there's more positivity to life than positive emotions, and I'm just no good at living my life by greater values. But, like I said, I'll try to improve if I ever lose my positive emotions, and can't sufficiently or fully regain them.

Other Person's Response: I thought you only wanted to give up on your composing dream when there are negative emotions, compelling you to give up.

My Reply: If I fully craft my music later on, and learn that it was rubbish, I wouldn't feel any negative emotions from that in my fully recovered state. Instead, I might not care anymore, and just give up that way. Actually, I'm not sure how I'd feel if I learn my fully crafted music was rubbish. Who knows, I might still feel like not giving up just yet.

Other Person's Response: I heard you say in your composing packet that you don't praise lame music, and that you praise good, catchy music. How do you know which music is lame, and which music is good and catchy?

My Reply: I just go by my own personal taste. I'm not saying it's a fact that music I judge to be lame is actually lame music. I could be wrong. This is the difference between truth and opinion. I could make all the opinions I want, such as that the color red is a more meaningful color than all other colors. But, it's an entirely different matter when it comes to truth.

In regards to the tunes I've created in my mind, I'd just be putting forth an opinion that they're great and catchy. But, that doesn't make it true. So, all I'm doing is sharing my personal views, and opinions, in my composing packet. In a way, it would be like a person, sharing his personal views and opinions, in his journal.

Other Person's Response: Any composition you make could be great from your perspective. But, you're saying you want to create compositions that are actually great for other listeners, right?

My Reply: Yes. Just because I think my compositions would be great for other listeners doesn't make it so. Even if the melodies in my mind, that I think are great, were accurately transcribed, they might still be rubbish for other listeners. Or, they could just be mediocre melodies.

Other Person's Response: It's such a shame that you opt out on knowledge and experience because you'd know the right choices to make in your life, rather than just going by your gut instincts. You'd be an intelligent, experienced individual in many areas of life, and that would also make you an honorable member on forums, and in communities.

My Reply: I just have no interest in these sorts of things. Sorry. I think it's something completely optional. You don't have to learn things if you don't want to, just as how a person doesn't have to learn neuroscience if he doesn't want to. Different people will have different interests, and that's just a fact of life.

Some people are interested in living as nothing more than ignorant, hedonistic video game players, while others are out learning much about the world. Even if I did have much knowledge and experience, it's still quite possible I wouldn't be able to decide on debates regarding the afterlife, paranormal, or vaccines being harmful.

This is because it might be like a debate where one side debates the color red being the better color, and the other side debates blue being the better color. It's just a debate that won't get anywhere because both sides of the debate are doing nothing more than putting up their own personal views to debate. There's no real truth to be discovered through these debates; just people arguing back and forth.

That means whether there really is an afterlife or not, or whether vaccines really are harmful, and cause autism or not, might be something we will never know the truth to. People claim they know the truth regarding these topics. But, perhaps they just think they know the truth, when they really don't. After all, if there was any real truth to be discovered in these topics, there'd be no debate about it in the first place.

For example, we all know we'll die if our hearts fail, or if they were to get taken out. We also know for a fact that we're made up of atoms, and that there are micro organisms, known as viruses and bacteria. There's no debate about that, which means it's a definite truth. But, it's a different scenario when it comes to the afterlife and vaccines because these sorts of topics have researchers debating all the time with other scientists, and researchers.

Given this, there might be no real truth to be discovered in these topics, and people are just arguing back and forth. The idea of life after death has been an ongoing debate for hundreds of years. The very fact it has been debated for so long must mean we really don't know whether there's an afterlife or not, or if it's likely to exist or not. That's just my two cents on this. I could be wrong. But, I really don't know.

Other Person's Response: I'm going to quote something you said and respond to it:

Plenty of topics have people debating and arguing about them. An example would be whether vaccines are harmful, and cause autism or not, or whether the soul, paranormal, and afterlife really do exist or not. People claim they know the truth regarding these topics. But, perhaps they just think they know the truth, when they really don't. After all, if there was any real truth to be discovered in these topics, there'd be no debate about it in the first place.

What you are propounding is the ultimate, idiotic transmogrification of democracy: All opinions are equal, and as long as one side doesn't shut up, the other side hasn't proved its point. Or, to put it another way: "Until absolutely everyone agrees, nothing is really known." As a variant: "If we don't know EVERYTHING, then we don't know ANYTHING."

That's a very convenient doctrine, seized on by people like GW Bush and Trump, when they want to deny what scientists know about climate change. But, they're willing to ignore it when deciding whether to go to war in Iraq, and kill 100,000 people, or to believe Putin's version of the 2016 campaign. In those cases, no evidence at all is needed.

My Reply: I'll just have to remain in a position of complete ignorance, since I really don't know the truth. So, that means I don’t know if this doctrine is true or not.

Other Person's Response: When people are debating and arguing in regards to a certain topic, do you think each side of the debate is putting up arguments of equal status? In other words, do you think both sides are making good, intelligent arguments?

My Reply: Yes. If one side really is making dumb arguments, then I don't have the knowledge and life experience necessary to see that. Whatever argument one side makes, I see the counter argument the other side makes as also being an intelligent argument. So, from my perspective, it would be an ongoing, intelligent debate. If both sides really are making intelligent arguments, then we might not know if one side of the debate is correct, or if the other side is correct. They're both on equal footing. So, it would be like a stalemate.

Other Person's Response: In regards to debatable topics, it could be the case we don't know if any side of the debate has any evidence, and both sides think they know they have evidence, when they really don't know.

My Reply: Yes, that could be.

Other Person's Response: Shouldn't you remain undecided as to whether you can discover the truth, and whether it really would require a ton of research to do so?

My Reply: Yes. But, I've already conducted research on some topics, such as the afterlife, and I still remain undecided. So, it might require a ton of research, or even a life's dedication worth of research, in order for me to discover the truth. That is, if I could discover the truth.

Other Person's Response: I think you might be right. It would require you to be a professional thinker in order to discover the truth. To be a professional sometimes requires one to dedicate his life to something. For example, if you wish to be a professional tennis player, or a professional graphic designer, that requires a life's dedication worth of training and research.

My Reply: Yes. But, I don't want to be a professional thinker. Not only would I have to be a professional thinker, but I'd have to be very knowledgeable in the subjects I wish to discover the truth in. Like I said, I don't want to do that either.

Other Person's Response: Could you give me a link to a website that gives an example of spiritual believers debating with skeptics?

My Reply: Sure. This website is called "Skeptiko," and Alex debates with skeptics who come on the show. Not everyone there are skeptics. Some are believers Alex chats with. Anyway, here's the link:

Skeptiko - Skeptiko - Science at the Tipping Point

Other Person's Response: If someone built the perfectly rational-thinking, all-knowing robot in the future, what conclusion would that robot reach in regards to debatable topics?

My Reply: I'm not sure. Who knows, the conclusion the robot reaches could be that people think they know the truth when it comes to debatable topics, when we really don't know the truth.

Other Person's Response: The problem when it comes to controversial topics is that people have expertise in one field, while another set of people have expertise in another field. For example, paranormal researchers have much knowledge and experience in their field, while skeptics have much knowledge and experience in their field, and there's much disagreement between the two sides.

One side lacks the knowledge and experience the other side has, and perhaps this results in both sides jumping to their own closed-minded conclusions. But, if that all-knowing robot was built in the future, who could make no thinking errors, then this would be a robot who has full knowledge in all fields, and would come to the right conclusion as to whether it's likely the afterlife exists or not, if vaccines are harmful or not, etc.

My Reply: Yes. I think that would be interesting if it did happen in the future.

Other Person's Response: If an all-knowing robot was built, then it would know if the afterlife is likely to exist or not. It wouldn't say people think they know, when we really don't know.

My Reply: But, when I say an all-knowing robot, I just mean a robot that has all knowledge downloaded into it. Based upon all that knowledge, the robot might arrive at the truth that people think they know the afterlife is likely or unlikely to exist, when we really don't know. This would be the truth the robot has arrived, based upon all that knowledge within him. As to whether the afterlife exists or not, or is likely to exist or not, is something the robot wouldn't know. So, the robot is only all-knowing in terms of all knowledge downloaded into him. But, he wouldn't actually know if the afterlife exists or not.

Other Person's Response: If there was a way to download all knowledge into your brain in the future, then you'd definitely need that, since you're a very dumb person.

My Reply: Yes. That would certainly save me all the time and effort of having to educate myself.

Other Person's Response: Many people have biases, and are conditioned to believe certain things. So, perhaps you're right when you say that we don't know the truth in regards to debatable topics.

My Reply: Yes. So, skeptics believe there's no supernatural, and this is the only life there is, since they might've been conditioned to believe so, and they have this bias. The same thing applies to paranormal believers. But, again, I, myself, don't believe in this idea that people think they know the truth when they really don't. I'm simply in a position of complete ignorance.

Other Person's Response: You may not be capable of certain tasks. But, do you, at least, cook food on the stove?

My Reply: No. My mother cooks on the stove. I cook food in the microwave, since that's a simple, straightforward task, as opposed to following a lot of instructions when cooking food on the stove, or in the stove, which is a more complicated task. Besides, I don't think my mother wants me cooking food on, or in, the stove. Also, I never asked her if I could learn how to do so, since I'm just fine with cooking food in the microwave. I never had any interest, or desire, to cook food using the stove anyway.

Other Person's Response: Can you fix things?

My Reply: No. I'm just no good at it. So, I ask others to fix things if I need them fixed. My younger brother, whose name is Jerrell, knows how to fix things. He even offers solutions for my mothers financial predicaments, which is something I can't do, since I'm not smart enough. I don't know anything about these sorts of things.

Other Person's Response: When your mother dies, how are you going to pay the bills, given that you don't know how to do this?

My Reply: I heard her say she'd have someone do that for me. I mean, if it was really necessary that I learned to pay the bills myself, then my mother would be telling me, and urging me, that I need to learn how to do that. Since she's not, then I can only gather it's not all that important that I learn how to do this. I don't learn how to do things myself when it's unnecessary, since I have no interest, and some things I'm just incapable of doing. But, if it's something my mother needed me to do, then I'd do it. As for cooking food using the stove, someone else is going to do that for me as well.

Other Person's Response: It seems to me you're the type of person who wouldn't do things that you'd deem as unnecessary, such as doing the dishes when your mother can do them, cooking on the stove when your mother can do it, etc.

My Reply: Yes. My mother does all the chores, such as cleaning the dishes, and washing clothes. She'd be a slave-driving mother if she expected me to do things that I don't really need to do. She even told me that herself, which is why she lets me do my hobbies without expecting me to do unnecessary chores. But, I do need to clean my room when it's a mess, since that's necessary, and I do need to help my mother with certain things, such as taking out the trash, helping her read things she can't read, or moving totes.

My grandma, on the other hand, puts me to work, and expects me to do things for her that she can do herself. That's another reason why my mother hates grandma, since she's a slave-driver. I personally don't feel hate or anger being slave-driven. It's just that I'm not interested in going out of my way to help others, and doing certain tasks I don't have to do. I also give up on tasks that I'm just no good at, as I mentioned earlier. If there was a task I had to do, but was no good at it, I’d keep on trying. But, I wouldn’t be able to promise that I’d succeed.

Other Person's Response: If any given person was a slave-driver, forcing you to do unnecessary things and chores, then that person would be lacking appreciation of you.

My Reply: Yes. That person would be expecting more from me, and wouldn't be accepting and appreciating me. If I don't meet that person's standard, then I'd be deemed as someone of no value or worth. But, like I said before, there are qualities about me worth appreciating, even if I didn't meet this person's standard.

Other Person's Response: It seems you have a wild, hedonistic spirit that wishes to roam free.

My Reply: Yes. I wish to be happy, enjoy my life, not have any unhappiness, and be free of unnecessary responsibilities.

Other Person's Response: Not only do you give up on trying to become a better, stronger person with a better philosophy, but you also give up on trying to become an intelligent person.

My Reply: Yes. I might as well remain dumb, considering that I'm incapable of ever becoming an intelligent person who's able to decide on debatable topics. I also might as well remain a hedonist my whole life, considering that I'll never develop a better philosophy. In addition, I might as well give up on my composing dream, considering I'll never achieve my goal of creating awesome, memorable melodies that express the scenes, moments, characters, etc. I wish to express to the audience.

Other Person's Response: You're already deciding that this is all you'll ever amount to as a person. What if you're wrong?

My Reply: I could be wrong. But, I have doubts.

Other Person's Response: You may be dumb. But, at least you make wise decisions, such as not smoking, exercising, eating healthy, and not doing drugs.

My Reply: Yes. I don't know if I'm making an unwise decision when I choose to not take vaccines. But, if my choice to not take vaccines is unwise, then I might as well be a risk to myself and others, given that I'm just incapable of ever discovering the truth as to whether I should, or should not be taking vaccines. I'm, apparently, incapable of thinking for myself.

So, I might as well give up on trying to think for myself. I can obviously think for myself when I make certain decisions, such as if it would be better if I purchased a certain item first, and another later on, or if I should go to college or not. But, I'm incapable of advanced, intellectual tasks, such as deciding on debatable topics.

Other Person's Response: Not only is your lack of knowledge rendering you blind to many truths, but you're also blind to the fact that there's more beauty to life than positive emotions.

Other Person's Response: You're also not a good philosopher, and some things you say make no sense, since you're no good at being a thinker.

My Reply: Yes, that might be.

Other Person's Response: I thought you wanted to live a long, happy life. So, wouldn't it be important that you discovered the truth as to whether you should, or should not be taking vaccines?

My Reply: Hopefully, these immortality rings will act as a harmless vaccine. Perhaps they'll protect me from viral and bacteria infections. I heard these rings do protect you from these infections, and that they cure health problems. If, for whatever reason, these rings would be harmful to me, then I'm still using them, since they're my one and only shot at living a very long life, such as a lifespan that lasts 800 years, or even longer. Besides, if these rings do give me health problems, they might eventually cure them, if I keep on wearing them.

Other Person's Response: Whether a person should, or should not go to college, is debatable. But, here you are, deciding if you should go to college or not.

My Reply: I'd be deciding based on preference, and not based upon knowing the truth as to whether I really should, or should not be going to college. It's my personal preference to not go to college, since it costs a lot of money, and I just want to learn music theory online. So, I'm not going to college to become a composer. The same idea applies to taking vaccines. My decision to not take vaccines would be based upon my preference, and not based upon knowing the truth as to whether I really should be taking them or not.

Other Person's Response: Have some people told you that you'd be better off going to college to become a composer?

My Reply: Yes, while others have told me I'd be better off learning at home to be a composer. Since it's a debatable topic, I've just decided to go with my personal preference, and learn at home. My mother doesn't have the money to put me in college anyway. But, even if she did, I'd still choose to learn at home. I know she said she's getting this Home Equity loan. But, I'm not going to use that money to get into college. I'm just going to use that money to buy the things I need, such as a new computer, a fancy, brand new, hdtv, a Nintendo Switch, and games to go with it.

Other Person's Response: Even if you're happy again, you said composing is the new hobby you've taken up, and that you've given up playing video games. So, if your mother gets this loan, why buy the Nintendo Switch, an hdtv, and games to go with it, if you're not going to play it?

My Reply: Actually, I'll have my mother save the money until I switch back over from composing to playing video games.

Other Person's Response: Your grandma has the money to get you into college, doesn't she?

My Reply: I think she does have a lot of money to do so. But, like I said, I'm not going to college.

Other Person's Response: Let's pretend you did go to college to become a composer. But, you didn't have your positive emotions to enjoy the whole learning process. Would you give up right then and there?

My Reply: No, because that money would be wasted, and that would disappoint my mother, or grandma (whoever spent the money to get me into college). So, I'd still go to college, learn, and do all the homework, even though none of it would be valuable and worthwhile to me in the absence of my positive emotions.

Other Person's Response: If your mother had millions of dollars, would you go to college then?

My Reply: I'd definitely consider it, given that people say you get better training and education in college than what you can get online. But, as long as my mother isn't rich, then I'm not going to have money wasted, getting me into college. I'd want that money saved.

Other Person's Response: You said you might not be capable of achieving your goal of creating memorable melodies that express what you want to express to the audience, and that you'd give up composing if you can't achieve this goal. If you really can't achieve this goal, then it would just be a waste of money for you to go to college to become a composer.

My Reply: Exactly. Let's pretend I did choose to go to college. I could gain all the skills and techniques I'd need in college. But, as long as I can't achieve my goal, then it was all for nothing.

Other Person's Response: It would be lovely if there was a way to change your preference of not taking vaccines to taking them because I'm a vaccine supporter, and I think you should be taking vaccines.

My Reply: Well, if my preference ever does change, then I'll take them.

Other Person's Response: The question to ask yourself is: "Would it pose a higher health risk to take vaccines, or not taking them?"

My Reply: Yes, and I don't know the answer. I don't know if the risk of dying, and developing serious medical problems, is higher with taking vaccines, or without taking them.

Other Person's Response: Even if you did choose to take vaccines, I think it's debatable as to what vaccines are best to take.

My Reply: Yes. In which case, I wouldn't know which vaccines are best to take.

Other Person's Response: Are there people who argue against obvious facts of life?

My Reply: Yes. But, these types of people would be ones, such as schizophrenics. For example, a schizophrenic might believe that living a very unhealthy lifestyle his whole life would pose no health risks. But, we know for a fact that it does put you at high risk. So, when it comes to those types of people who argue against obvious facts of life, we can just dismiss their debating arguments. But, when it comes to topics that have professional researchers and scientists debating, that's a whole new story. We really might not know who's telling the truth in these types of debates.

Other Person's Response: There's another decision you've made, which would be that your writing skill is good enough, and people should appreciate it.

My Reply: If it's debated as to whether my writing is good enough or not, then it's my personal preference when I say it's good enough. But, isn't it an obvious fact of life that my writing would be good enough for most people? In which case, my writing would be good enough. It wouldn't be good enough in a professional author's eyes, due to his higher standard. But, it would be good enough for most people.

Other Person's Response: You say you're open-minded to claims. I don't think it's open-mindedness. Rather, I think it's just plain, willful ignorance.

Other Person's Response: I heard you were traumatized by the idea that this might be the only life. How did you become traumatized?

My Reply: At first, it seemed to me as though the afterlife could exist, and I had hope in it. Then, I wasn't so sure, and became emotionally traumatized.

Other Person's Response: I hate stupid people, and you're one of them!

My Reply: You could have a dumb person with a dumb, idiotic personality. Or, you could have a dumb person with an amazing, ****** personality. So, just because someone is dumb, doesn't mean you should judge his personality.

For example, there are many positive qualities about me, and I plan on sharing some interesting, bizarre compositions in the future. Therefore, I don't agree that intelligence is all that it's cracked up to be. There are other ways to make up for a lack of intelligence, and to be an awesome person.

Other Person's Response: What about your mother you live with? What type of person is she, and how much knowledge and experience does she have?

My Reply: She has no knowledge and experience when it comes to things either. Of course, she knows things when it comes to financial issues, and paying bills. I have no knowledge and experience when it comes to these things. But, if my mother ever needs my help, and wants me to know about these things, then I'll learn about these things. When it comes to topics, such as the afterlife and vaccines, she does no research on these topics, and has no interest in research.

As for the type of person she is, she's a kind, loving mother, and she even said she'd give money to the poor if she was rich. She doesn't expect much from me, and I live out my casual, carefree, happy life, doing my hobbies. I don't listen to anyone who tells me who to be, and how to live my life. I live how I want to live, and I be who I want to be. But, if I ever lose my positive emotions, and can no longer live that happy, hedonistic lifestyle, then I'll talk with my therapist, and see what we can do.

My therapist's name is Randy Bolten at Vera French, and he's a bit of an old man. He even agrees with my hedonistic worldview (the idea that positive emotions are what make life beautiful and worth living). So, if I ever lose my positive emotions, he's willing to try things to help me sufficiently, or fully regain them. That, or change my worldview if all else fails.

Changing my worldview might prove to be the most difficult, tedious task and, therefore, I leave that option as a last resort. Sadly, it could be the case that no other way of life will ever work for me, and only my positive emotions can bring my life perceived beauty, goodness, etc. There are some reasons why no other way of life will work for me. The 1st reason is that my brain might be permanently wired like a drug addict's.

The 2nd reason would be that certain people just weren't meant for certain things. For example, trying to have a wild, free animal find value and worth, living an intellectual lifestyle, trapped in a cage, really isn't going to work out for that animal. Who knows, there might be a way for an intellectual lifestyle to work out for me. But, I really don't know right now. Lastly, the 3rd reason why no other way of life will work for me is because my worldview might have been right all along. In which case, positive emotions really are the only things that make life beautiful.

Other Person's Response: Does your mother expect you to do the dishes or fold clothes?

My Reply: No. She can do these things on her own. I only do things if my mother expects them from me. But, if me having a job was something that was absolutely necessary, and no one else could take that job, then I'd have to do it. As you can see here, I live my life, doing the things I want to do, and enjoy doing. I don't do unnecessary things that take away time from the things I want to do, and the goals I want to achieve. That's the reason why I'm not a father because I'd have to live my life for a wife and child. It might make me unhappy, and would take so much time away from the things and goals I want to achieve.

Other Person's Response: I don't think your mother is a good person, and she needs to do so much more for you! She's unfit to be a parent!

My Reply: I think she's a good mother. What else is she supposed to be doing for me? She helps me when I need help, I help her when she needs help, she buys me the things I need, she takes me out into the community, and she doesn't torture or abuse me. Sure, she might not be an intelligent mother, and she might not be able to afford the things I need on certain occasions, since she's a bit poor. But, she's still a decent mom. I don't think you should demean someone, just because he's lacking intelligence, or because he's poor.

Other Person's Response: Your mother has raised you wrong. She should expect you to help humanity, do chores, even when she can do them herself, and she should expect you to research things, even when you don't want to.

My Reply: That would make my mother a slave-driver. Me helping humanity, and doing chores that she can do, is completely optional.

Other Person's Response: If your mother raised you right, you'd have a better value system than the one you live by.

My Reply: I'm not sure if that's true or not. Positive emotions might really be the only things that make life good and beautiful. If that's the case, then it wouldn't matter how helpful I was towards humanity, or anything else; I'd always require my positive emotions to see beauty, goodness, and worth in anything.

Other Person's Response: Does Jerrell, your younger brother, live by your hedonistic, emotional based values?

My Reply: I don't think he does. Neither does my mother. I never heard them say they did.

Other Person's Response: If the way your mother has raised you is responsible for the weak value system you live by, then surely your younger brother, and even your mother, would be living by weak values as well. Since they don't, then how you were raised has nothing to do with the values you have. You being a hedonist, who thinks positive emotions are the only source of beauty and love, is just your personal thing.

My Reply: Exactly. People would call my mother a weak parent, and that my younger brother, along with myself, have been poorly raised. But, you'd expect my mother and brother to have weak values. They don't, and I don't know why. Perhaps they live by false values they think are real, which means they're in denial of the fact that positive emotions really are the only source of beauty, love, and goodness.

Other Person's Response: I heard your mother struggles with depression. Does she act as though there's more positivity to life than happiness?

My Reply: Yes, since she carries on with life, and has the attitude that there's more positivity to life. I think she's wrong though.

Other Person's Response: Wild animals are intellectually weak, dumb, and live by weak values. Some of them, at least. So, maybe, you're like one of those weak, dumb, wild animals.

Other Person's Response: Do you think you'd be a helpful person to humanity if your mother raised you right?

My Reply: I might still be the same person because it all comes down to one's own personal preferences, regardless of how that person was raised. So, if a father raised his son to be a writer, the son might still want to pursue a different field, such as painting. The son might still have no interest in writing. Likewise, I might still have no interest in helping humanity and contributing to the world, regardless of how my mother raised me.

Even if I was born and raised by Christian parents, I might still find myself being very skeptical and not living by the Christian doctrine. So, if you're a son or daughter who wants to obey a religious doctrine, or contribute to humanity, then that's your preference. If you're someone who prefers to live for himself, and questions religious dogma, rather than blindly obeying it, then that's your preference. That's the type of person you'd be. As for me, I don't agree with, or live my life by religions forced upon me.

Other Person's Response: Sometimes, it's not a choice. A person can be born into an abusive family, and turn out to be cruel, hateful, and abusive himself. I don't think it's his fault.

My Reply: Maybe you're right. Maybe it wasn't his choice to become that person. I mean, if we're biological machines with no free will, according to the materialistic skeptics, then it really wasn't his choice.

Other Person's Response: I might as well not waste my time with you any further, since you're unwilling to learn and grow as an individual.

My Reply: If I ever lose my positive emotions, and can't regain them, then changing my worldview is the only option of changing my life for the better. I'm not going to throw out such an opportunity. Like I said, in such a situation, I'd talk with my therapist, and see what can be worked out.

Other Person's Response: I think it's wrong to live your life not helping others, and you'll receive a lot of negative treatment from others.

My Reply: Have I ever asked anyone else in this world to help me out, to give me money, and treated them with a negative attitude for not doing so? No. So, other people shouldn't be doing the same to me.

Only the people I ask to help me, and do so, are the people I have an obligation to return the favor, and help them. The way I see it, we all have our own lives to live, and we're all trying to make it through life the best we can.

I have no obligation to help anyone else, just as how other people have no obligation to help me out. Of course, I do help my mother when she needs help, and she helps me when I need help, because this is a mandatory situation.

Another example would be when my therapist helps me out when I need help, and I return the favor and help him. So, there are mandatory situations of exchanging help. But, then there are unnecessary situations where it's not needed. I find it unnecessary to go out into the community and help others.

Other Person's Response: There are plenty of people, such as scientists, who have contributed to the world, and made the lives of others (including yours) better. So, why not help and contribute to these people?

My Reply: It's because I think I'm a decent person the way I am and, thus, I don't need to help, contribute, or give anything to the world. I don't need to meet the standards and expectations of others in order to be a decent person.

If I was rich, then I wouldn't need to give any money to the world. Although I do acknowledge the giving to others in need as a compassionate endeavor, it's really not necessary for me to do so.

My mother would give money to the poor if she was rich, and I'd help her do so, since she'd expect this from me. But, let's pretend I was rich and living all alone, then I wouldn't give any money to the world. I'd spend it on whatever I want.

Other Person's Response: I thought your positive emotions are the only things that make you a decent (good) person.

My Reply: That's right. That's how my philosophy would define decency. But, for now, I'm going outside my personal definition of decency.

Other Person's Response: Are there any other reasons why you wouldn't give to the world?

My Reply: It's just not my passion in life. Don't expect anything more from me than having fun, enjoying life, getting what he wants, and living for his own passions.

Other Person's Response: I think anybody who doesn't help and contribute to the world isn't a decent person.

My Reply: We can sit here all day and debate about that. But, I personally think I'm a decent person, regardless of how much I don't give to the world, and regardless of how much I live a self-centered life. However, if I did things, such as harming innocent people, and making the lives of kind people miserable, then I'd no longer be a decent person.

My way of life is merely me minding my own business, and going about my own passions. I don't see how that makes me someone worthy of contempt or scorn. Besides, plenty of people are giving and contributing to the world anyway. So, that's their passion. As for me, I don't need to.

Other Person's Response: If we can debate about whether you really are a decent person or not, then you should remain undecided on that.

My Reply: In which case, all I can say at this point is that everyone has their own standards. I have my own standard of decency, and you have yours. No truth is really known in this scenario, and all we have to go by is our own standards. You can't expect me to live by your standard, just as how I can't expect you to live by my standard.

Other Person's Response: Don't you think innocent people are deserving of help, love, and compassion?

My Reply: I do. I just don't need to help people in this world.

Other Person's Response: If you're not going to help others in this world, then you're ****!

My Reply: You should, at least, appreciate the fact I was kind enough to say innocent, suffering people deserve love and compassion. At least I was nice enough to say that because there are many cruel people who wouldn't say something like that. I don't think I'm a **** person, no matter what anyone thinks. I don't listen to them, and I have my own standard of decency.

Other Person's Response: Anybody who lives for themselves, their own happiness, to be loved by higher spiritual beings, to be given an eternal blissful afterlife, etc. is nobody decent! They're just selfish, childish people!

My Reply: You can be just as a decent person helping others as you can living for yourself. It's like saying being a painter is no more inferior than being a poet. Each field of art is unique, and one is no less than the other. I see those people like me as being just as beautiful as those types of people who are selfless, and giving. Of course, if I was doing criminal deeds, then I'd no longer be a decent person. In short, all I'm saying here is that I'm not inferior to a selfless, giving, non hedonistic person. I'm simply different is all, and this is my own personal path in life.

Other Person's Response: Someone who wishes to opt out on responsibility, such as helping the community, deserves harsh treatment.

My Reply: People would be forcing their way of life upon me, and giving me negative treatment, since I don't want to live their way of life. It would be no different than if I forced my hedonistic way of life upon them, and treated them with a negative attitude, for refusing to live my way of life. As you can see here, each person has his own way of life. To each his own.

Besides, my way of life isn't harming anyone else. It's not like I'm a psychopath, deriving pleasure from harming others. Despite the fact that my values aren't moral and intellectual, since they're emotional based values, I still conduct myself in a moral fashion, both in society, and in my own home. That's why I'm not in prison, or getting myself in trouble.

Other Person's Response: Would there ever be a time where you choose to help others in this world?

My Reply: Yes. If I could get what I wanted out of it, then I'd do it. For example, if I really wanted something, but my mother couldn't afford it, then I'd help others to earn the money I need to get that thing I wanted. In addition, I'm also composing and sharing my music to get what I want, too. I seek praise and recognition of my music, and that would make me feel positive emotions.

If I can't get what I want, then I just give up. This means I'd give up composing if my music doesn't get praise and recognition. I'm talking about any amazing, catchy music I share in the future when I'm a skilled composer because the music I'm creating now is just blabber, and nothing catchy or amazing.

The fact is, I want the amazing, catchy music I hear in my mind to be praised and recognized because it's my true artistic vision. I don't want some lame, awful, or cheesy tune I make to be praised and recognized. But, to successfully convey these melodies I hear in my mind requires me to be a skilled composer.

Other Person's Response: Helping others for the sake of giving, and not receiving, and being able to pursue a given goal or dream for its own sake, requires maturity. You live your life by impulse, and that's why you can't appreciate composing for its own sake because you give up on it when you don't feel up to it, and you also give up on it when you can't get what you want out of it. We call these types of people shallow people, since they live by their animal impulses. For example, there are people in this world who only live for money and riches. They give up on things when they don't get paid.

My Reply: Until I change (if I ever do), this is the way it's going to be. I will continue to live for my own desires, and I don't care what anyone else says to me. Anyone who says that's wrong or pathetic is just having their own opinion, and I don't care about the opinions of others. Only my own personal views, opinions, desires, goals, interests, and passions matter to me.

Other Person's Response: A pitiful, worthless piece of **** like you deserves to die!

My Reply: I don't think so. I think many people stigmatize against people like me when, in reality, such people should be honored and respected. I should be honored and respected for not listening to other people who tell me who to be, and how to live my life, I should be honored and respected for living for myself, and my own desires, and for my other attributes. I think it's people like you who shouldn't be honored and respected. Another thing I should be honored and respected for is any amazing, catchy music I might share in the future.

Other Person's Response: Do you wish to be a father sometime in your life?

My Reply: No. The only responsibilities I need are the ones that are necessary, such as taking care of the house when my mother dies, and helping others only when it’s necessary.

Other Person's Response: If you don't wish to have any responsibilities, then you must be some lazy slob who doesn't brush his teeth, or take good care of himself.

My Reply: That's false. I still take good care of myself. I'm more than willing to live for myself, my passions, the things I want, the goals I want to achieve, and to take good care of myself. But, I'm unwilling to have responsibilities that involve living my life for someone else, giving to others, helping others when it's unnecessary, and working for other people when it's unnecessary.

That's why I said earlier I don't want to be a father, and have a wife and child. I don't think only people who have responsibilities living for others should be honored. People who are responsible in looking out for themselves should also be honored. After all, I see many parents honoring sons and daughters who are responsible for themselves.

Other Person's Response: I see you wish for your life to be happy, easy, free of hardship, free of responsibilities, and to get whatever you desire. What would be your dream place to live?

My Reply: Although I do feel positive emotions from the city environment I live in, it, to me, isn't what I'd call an absolute paradise. The environment that would be the absolute paradise for me would be something like a tropical resort. Yes, I'm fine living in the environment I live in. But, all I'm doing is just pointing out what type of environment would be the true paradise for me. If you've ever heard the term "tropical paradise," this is what I mean here.

Such an environment would bring me more profound and intense positive emotions. Of course, if I was living in my dream environment without my positive emotions, then it wouldn't be a paradise for me. I'd either find myself living in a mental hell (if I was miserable), or a mental void (if I didn't feel any emotion). But, like I was saying, I'd also prefer to live in a big, fancy home in this tropical paradise, such as a mansion if I had the money.

Other Person's Response: How much free time do you have on your hands?

My Reply: I have all the time in the world each day because, like I said, I don't have the obligations and responsibilities of an adult, such as being a father and taking care of children.

Other Person's Response: You might as well say that we don't know whether the Earth is flat or round because there are, in fact, people to this very day who believe the Earth is flat. We call them the Flat Earth Society, and they're researchers. I can easily point out to you one thing that would prove the Earth is round, and disprove the notion the Earth is flat.

My Reply: Even if you did point out to me this one thing, I can't stop at that point and conclude the Earth is round. Just because something seems compelling doesn't make it so. That's why I'd have to continue searching through the debate, and all the research, rather than jumping to a conclusion, just because something seems compelling.

You can present to me all pieces of information that you think would make a compelling case that the Earth is round. But, since I realize there's debate against all that information, then I wouldn't stop there and conclude the Earth is round. So, yes, I'm undecided, even on the idea of the Earth being flat.

Also, I'm an average person, and I'm not as smart as a researcher. I only know basic facts of life. Therefore, it would be that more difficult for me to decide whether the Flat Earth researchers are correct with their arguments being presented, or whether researchers who argue that the Earth is round are right.

Other Person's Response: You can't decide whether the Earth is flat or round? Really?

My Reply: Again, it's no different than how I can't decide on any other topic that has debate. It would be no different than believers in the afterlife, presenting what they think is a compelling case for the afterlife, and other people presenting what they think is a compelling case that this is the only life we have.

Other Person's Response: Why don't you look into the debate regarding the Flat Earth, and decide for yourself? Another question I have for you is, have you been given a proper education in school? For someone to remain undecided as to whether the Earth is flat or not must've been given a poor education.

My Reply: Again, I have no interest in doing research, since it's not my passion. Therefore, I'm not even going to bother looking into that research. Second, I think I've been given a proper education. After all, I'm a skilled writer, according to many people. This shows I've been properly educated in school.

Other Person's Response: Did you graduate from school, or did you drop out?

My Reply: I graduated, and have my diploma in my room. I graduated from Rock Island High School.

Other Person's Response: I also heard you wish to be a composer. Beethoven's deafness didn't stop him, and neither should your absence of joy. Sure, artists, and many people, have bad things happen to them. Call it a curse, or bad karma, if you like.

It can get so bad that people give up on their lives, goals, dreams, and consider suicide. But, eventually, you have to find a way to pull through, and make an improvement. My point is, don't give up!

My Reply: I've given up, since I don't have my positive emotions right now. I'm still waiting for them to return. Also, not everyone who's cursed with bad karma (if it even exists) pulls through. There are some curses that truly beat us down, and take away all value out of our lives. For me, that curse would be misery, unhappiness, or just a plain absence of my positive emotions.

Other Person's Response: It's been 3 years, 6 months, and your positive emotions still haven't returned. I think this calls for an inevitable change. This is an opportunity to improve as a person, and your values. Why throw out such an opportunity?

My Reply: I don't think change is inevitable yet because, like I said, it could be a short time before I'm fully recovered, and have my positive emotions all back to me again. I think, once I'm fully recovered from this, I'll officially be out of that cycle of suffering, or bad karma. In other words, I think I'll live the remainder of my life, no longer having those miserable struggles.

Other Person's Response: It's no wonder you're so limited in terms of values! Someone who's so basic, shallow, lacks further insight, and is so intellectually weak, is bound to live his life as the average joe, or hedonist!

My Reply: Yes, I know. But, if I ever wish to improve my knowledge and values, then I will.

Other Person's Response: You're also very narrow-minded because I heard composing is the only subject you wish to gain knowledge and experience in.

My Reply: That's correct. Any area of life that I have no interest in is an area I don't even bother with. Thus, I don't want to grow and improve in those areas. Only the areas I have a passion for are the areas I wish to grow and improve in.

This means I'll gain the education and training I need in terms of composing, but will leave out all other areas of life. Even my own previous video gaming hobby is out of the picture now because I don't like dedicating my life to 2 hobbies at once.

Therefore, I choose the hobby I want, and stick with it. That would be the hobby I'm solely focused on, and dedicated to. Therefore, I've given up playing video games, and now wish to be a composer. Lastly, you could call me a narrow-minded person. Or, you could call me someone who has a one track mind.

Other Person's Response: So, you have no more passion for gaming, and now have a passion for composing?

My Reply: Gaming is still my passion. I just don't do it anymore because I'm now dedicated to composing. But, learning new things, living a selfless life, and contributing to the world are things I have no passion for at all.

Other Person's Response: Could you explain more as to why you don't drive a car?

My Reply: Sure. Someone like me who's mentally weak, fragile, and incapable, shouldn't be driving in the first place. For example, if I was driving on a highway, I'd be in a very frantic, emotional state. That emotional state would turn off my ability to think, rationalize, and react. As a result, I'd very likely find myself in serious trouble. Not only that, but I wish to avoid potential hazards, and me driving is one of those hazards. Another example of a potential hazard I'd avoid would be using a chain saw. The blade is right there in front of me, and that, to me, is a potential hazard, waiting to happen.

Other Person's Response: Do you wish to learn how to ride a bike?

My Reply: No. I don't want to do that either, and I see potential problems with that as well. If I were to ride my bike out in the community, I might crash into people, and there might be other problems. Besides, I just don't want to ride a bike, or drive a car anyway. Although, my younger brother knows how to ride a bike, and he's learning how to drive. My brother is 10 years younger than me.

Other Person's Response: It seems to me you're incapable of making any decision in your life.

My Reply: Actually, there are certain things I'm able to decide on. For example, me, my mother, and brother live in a small home. My mother wanted to move to a bigger home. However, this would cost more, and she wouldn't be able to afford the things I need, such as a new computer. Although my younger brother wanted this new house, since it had a big farm field, I've decided to stick with this small home because the things I need are more important.

In addition, my mother wouldn't be able to afford the fancy things she needs if she were to buy the new home. Having a bigger home would just be a luxury. Sure, it would be nice. But, it's not that important. As you can see here, I'm capable of making basic decisions almost anyone could make. But, when it comes to making advanced decisions that require knowledge and experience, I can't decide on these matters. If I was a judge on America's Got Talent, I wouldn't be able to decide who qualifies, and who doesn't.

Other Person's Response: You said you were able to decide to stick with the home you have, rather than getting this bigger home. Would there be people who'd debate whether your decision was wise or not?

My Reply: Perhaps there would be such people. But, again, it's my personal preference to stick with this home because I just don't need a bigger home, and the things I need are more important to me.

Other Person's Response: Do you find yourself thinking about things? For example, do you ponder about the universe, and events going on in the world?

My Reply: No. My mind is mostly clear all throughout the day. If it's something I have no interest in (that is, if it's something I don't feel any emotion about), then I don't think about it, since it doesn't matter to me. It seems my brain is lazy, and doesn't work without my emotions. When, for example, I lift things, such as totes, help my mother, or walk on the treadmill, I'm sluggish, lazy, and dragging myself along if I didn't feel any emotion about that.

I have no motivation without my emotions, and that's why I become lazy and apathetic. That's why I need to feel up to doing things, and thinking things. That even includes my composing dream. If I felt like playing a sport, but didn't feel up to thinking about things, then I'd be lazy in terms of thinking about things, and I'd be active in terms of playing sports. Actually, I'm sure I can still think about things, even if I didn't feel up to it. I just wouldn't be at my optimal capacity.

Other Person's Response: I heard that you think you're creating these amazing, catchy tunes in your head that you wish to share to the world, and have yet to fully convey to other listeners. But, since you just told me you can't tell the difference between a crap work of art, and a great one, what if these tunes in your mind are crap tunes that you just think are great? Or, what if they're nothing more than gibberish tunes that you think are catchy, great, and convey something powerful and profound?

My Reply: Who knows, that could be the case. But, then again, these tunes I'm hearing might really be as great and catchy as I say they are. Only time will tell. Once I become a fully trained composer, and successfully convey these tunes, then that will be the moment of truth that determines whether these tunes are nothing great, catchy, or plain gibberish, or if they really were that great and catchy. I have another packet, which talks about these tunes I'm hearing. I give supporting arguments for my personal reasons as to why I think they really are that great and catchy as I say they are.

Other Person's Response: You don't take vaccines? Then you're an idiot, putting himself and others at risk!

My Reply: Since I can't decide for myself what's true and not true, then it would make matters much easier if it was a proven fact as to whether vaccines really are harmful or not, rather than this being an argument/debate.

Other Person's Response: Do you even know if vaccines work or not?

My Reply: I don't know this either because one side of the debate would even say vaccines don't work, have little benefit, and that all they do is harm. Some even say they make you more vulnerable to viruses, and increase your risk of getting killed by them.

Other Person's Response: The flu even kills people who are in healthy condition, and have healthy immune systems.

My Reply: I don't think I have to worry, since that might be few people.

Other Person's Response: Even if it is a very small percentage of the US population that gets killed, and severely damaged by viruses/bacteria, getting vaccination is still a good idea, since it's a generous act.

My Reply: Then you can forget about it.

Other Person's Response: Do you remain open-minded to any given claim, whether it be the paranormal, the afterlife, vaccines being harmful, or conspiracy theories? If so, that's nothing to be proud of.

My Reply: Yes, I do. Since I don't know who's telling the truth, then I can only remain open-minded to both sides of the debate. As for it being nothing to be proud of, I think it is something to be proud of, and I'll tell you why. I mentioned those Immortality Rings by a man named Alex Chiu, who has made them, and is selling them. Now, skeptics would say that these rings are nothing more than a con, and that they don't make you live longer. But, perhaps the skeptics are being closed-minded, which means I'm willing to try them out, unlike these skeptics.

Other Person's Response: You say you wish to be a composer. But, composing is more than just emotion. It requires a lot of intellect and reasoning.

My Reply: I realize this. As for my composing dream, I'd be able to use my composing knowledge and experience to create good music. So, that's nothing to worry about when it comes to my composing dream. I'd be able to use reasoning when it comes to making music.

But, when it comes to reasoning through looking at a topic that has a lot of arguments and debate about it, I just can't decide the truth. There are so many different points of views, and there are so many arguments that sound good and intelligent, that it's impossible for me to decide who's telling the truth, and who's telling lies.

Lastly, I've created awesome, bizarre music in my mind. I plan on learning to compose so that I can convey these themes I hear in the real, physical world. If I were to share this music, and other people say it's really good, then I think this can make up for my other lacking attributes.

In other words, people can look at me, and my music, and say "Wow, this guy is amazing, and has a real talent here! I'm sorry I called him a pathetic, shallow, piece of ****! I take back what I said!" As you can see here, other people would be learning a life lesson, which would be that I don't have to be an amazing person by meeting their standards and expectations. I can be an amazing person on my own.

Other Person's Response: The very fact that you have no interest in learning things is deserving of harsh treatment.

My Reply: That's just your opinion. Many people will have different opinions. Some people out there would respect my lack of interest. Your opinion is formulated based upon your own life, and your own personal experiences. But, I don't live my life like you, and I'm not the same person as you. So, your opinion doesn't apply to my life.

Also, the only way I can have a positive interest in learning things is if I felt positive emotions. But, I just don't feel up to learning things. Even if I did feel up to learning things, I'd still not to because I wish to dedicate my life to composing. I don't want to waste any time when all that time could be dedicated to achieving my composing dream.

Other Person's Response: It seems to me you're the opposite of Spock from Star Trek. Spock is intelligent, rational, coherent, not interested in hedonism, has control over emotions, mature, and lives by values founded upon intellect, character, and morality. But you're ignorant, irrational, incoherent, very hedonistic (so much so that it's a religion), wild and uncontrolled, very emotional, immature, and you live by values founded upon emotion. Is this really someone to be recruited on the enterprise? I don't think so!

My Reply: You're right. I'm the opposite of Spock, and I don't think living my life like him is going to work out for me. I just wasn't meant for it, and am no good at it. Some people just weren't meant for certain things. For example, my mother was never meant for playing video games, since she has no interest in them, and she's no good at them. As a result, she just gives up on them. I find the lifestyle of Spock to be very dull and unattractive. If I struggled with depression, or an absence of my positive emotions, then that would be no way of life from my perspective, regardless of how I think, or what I do with my life.

Other Person's Response: You should have more knowledge, experience, and values in your life than what you live by. You're an adult, after all. I would expect more from someone like you.

My Reply: You should be thankful that I, at least, have basic forms of knowledge. I know I need to obey the rules of society, and that I'd be put in prison if I commit crimes. So, you should be thankful that I'm not a dumb person, committing crimes unknowingly. Another thing you should be thankful for is that I'm not a spoiled person who throws tantrums whenever I don't get the fancy things I want. So, other people should be thankful for the attributes I have. People need to appreciate the fact that I do meet standards on some level.

Other Person's Response: I don't care how much other people say you're a kind, polite, wonderful person. You're still a pitiful, worthless piece of ****, who's better off killing himself!

My Reply: According to my mother's standard, as well as the standard of other people I meet, such as my therapist, I'm a wonderful person, and I'm not a pitiful piece of **** who deserves to die. Again, if anyone were to meet my therapist or mother, they'd be told I'm a nice, wonderful gentlemen.

It really agitates me, and gets to me, when people have such high standards of my knowledge and experience, as well as me as a person. If I don't meet their standards, then I'm deemed as some pitiful, piece of ****, who should've never walked the Earth.

As long as I help my family when they need help, treat others with kindness like I do in my own home, and like I do in the community, and as long as I'm not some cruel ******* harming anyone else, then that should be good enough.

Other Person's Response: Then other people must have a ****, low standard of you. If that's all they expect from you, and call you a wonderful person, just because you display a kind attitude, conduct yourself in a moral fashion, and don't harm others, then these people need a stern talking to.

My Reply: I don't care what you think. I don't want to meet the demands and expectations of anyone else. I just wish to live my life by the basic standard. Not only that, but this basic standard would allow me to feel more positive emotions, and would give me all the free time in the world to dedicate my life to whatever hobby I want to rather than, for example, being an agitated, miserable, unhappy father who has to attend to a wife and child. My standard is a hedonistic standard, and I don't care about anyone else's standards but my own. I think this standard should be good enough. It's not like I'm a psychopath, deriving pleasure from harming others, or anything like that.

Other Person's Response: I think it's good to have high standards and expectations of our sons and daughters.

My Reply: For me, it's no good. It's expecting too much from me. I'm fine helping my mother here and there when she needs help. But, I'm not fine living my life for others. Also, expecting me to live my life by values founded upon morality, character, and intellect, rather than my emotions, is expecting too much from me. Especially during my worst, miserable moments.

If my worldview is wrong, and one's life can somehow be beautiful, even during his/her worst, miserable moments, then it requires incredible strength of character to perceive beauty, goodness, etc. during such moments. That's something way out of my league, which is the reason why it's too high of an expectation for me.

Other Person's Response: Your standard yields no incentive to learn and grow.

My Reply: I'm satisfied with who I am as a person, and I expect nothing more from myself. I appreciate the positive qualities I do have as a person. So, it doesn't matter how much others tell me that I'm a weak, pathetic, dumb, shallow, or piece of **** human being; I don't expect to meet their higher standards.

Other Person's Response: You appreciate who you are as a person. But, you don't appreciate life itself. You expect life to be this happy utopia that gives you all the happiness you crave, and the things you desire. So, by expecting personal growth within yourself, you should appreciate life, even during its worst hardships. After all, it takes character to appreciate the beauty of life, even when one doesn't feel happy.

My Reply: Like I said before, my positive emotions, for me, are everything to my existence. They're like the holy, inner light, and I'd need a new personal experience to convince me there's more beauty and joy to life than positive emotions. If me growing as an individual is the way to obtaining this new personal experience, then I'll take it into consideration when the time comes that said growth is needed.

Other Person’s Response: You said it agitates you when people have high expectations of you and name call you for not meeting said expectations. I thought you only felt agitated during an emotional crisis. Normally, you don’t feel negative emotions, such as misery, agitation, rage, etc.

My Reply: That’s correct. Still, I’m not willing to meet the high standards of others, even if I don’t feel agitated.

Other Person's Response: If you have no knowledge and experience when it comes to physics, then you'll fail a physics test. If you have no knowledge and experience when it comes to a given sport, you'll fail at that sport. Likewise, if you have no knowledge and experience when it comes to life, you'll fail at life. You won't be able to meet any higher demands and expectations life throws at you.

My Reply: I don't know what to say then. That's just the way it is with me. People would tell me, if I want real values in my life that go beyond my emotional based ones, that I'd have to grow, and mature, as a person. But, this would be no different than expecting character growth and development from an amoeba. The amoeba doesn't have that capability, which means it's not going to work. Likewise, I might be incapable of maturity, too. Again, it all comes down to two factors here:

1.) No maturity and development was ever needed, since there truly is no more beauty, goodness, etc. to life than our positive emotions, and people are just deluding themselves into thinking there's more beauty, goodness, etc. to life.

2.) If there's more beauty, goodness, etc. to life, then I might be like an amoeba that's incapable of obtaining it.

Other Person's Response: You're incapable in about almost every area. You're incapable of making a decision when it comes to debatable topics, you're incapable of greater values, and you're incapable of producing any good music (I've listened to your tunes. They're dreadful)!

My Reply: Hopefully, when I gain more knowledge and experience in composing, I'll produce some good music for others to listen to.

File #4: Composing Dream Summary

My Mentally Inspired Tunes And Their Unrealized Greatness (Summarized Version)

Note: I go outside my philosophical (emotional) definition of awesome, good, bad, etc. when I claim that our brains are naturally capable of creating awesome works of art in our minds, and that I’m creating awesome, great melodies in my mind. So, that means I’m going by the standard, non-emotional definition. Going by this standard definition is just for the sake of convenience. It’s to get my point across. Anyway, I’d like to begin here:

These are short tunes I've composed that I'm sharing for now. I don't have the proper instruments for these tunes because I don't know much when it comes to instruments or music in general. Also, when creating melodies, I just create whatever I'm inspired to create.

I personally think my melodies are awesome. If they sound like awful rubbish to you, then perhaps I just have to find a way to bring out their power and greatness to the audience. Only I'm aware of their power and greatness, since I'm the one who created these melodies.

So, I hear these melodies as awesome and conveying of certain powerful scenes, while other people might hear them as nothing more than noise (i.e. meaningless rubbish). In other words, others might hear them as random tunes, plucked out on an instrument, by a baby.

In summary, the power and greatness of my melodies currently lurks in the shadows where nobody can see it but me. I will find a way to bring out that power and greatness from the shadows, and into the light, where the audience can clearly see it.

I have every reason to think I'm naturally creating great tunes in my head. I could've accurately reproduced (transcribed) these tunes in my head, and I just have to find a way to convey their power and greatness to the audience. Or, I didn't accurately reproduce them, and it would be no different than someone who has created an awesome drawing in his head, but was bad at drawing it.

Either way, someone might say to me that I'm not creating any good music in my head to share to the world. I think I am though. Why is it that I think I'm naturally creating great music in my head, having no knowledge and experience whatsoever in composing? Well, there are two reasons why, and I give those reasons below. After that, I share all my tunes. So, here are those reasons:

1.) Even if you're a complete novice who has no knowledge and experience whatsoever in any field of art, you can still naturally create entirely new, great works of art in your head, whether it be through drug trips, dreams, or just plain inspiration. During dreams and drug trips, you witness awesome and beautiful artwork with no effort at all, since your brain automatically creates it for you.

If you've ever talked with people who went on psychedelic trips, I bet they'd tell you they've witnessed beautiful landscapes they've never seen before, met beings they've never met before, and heard angelic music they've never heard before. Psychedelic trips allow any average person to enter beautiful or hellish realms. These realms are great works of art, created by our brains. The beings, music, landscapes, etc. are all beautiful, awesome, hallucinatory works of art.

Here's a youtube link, which explains the amazing, beautiful things people witness during their drug trips. Since our brains are naturally capable of creating such amazing things, then why couldn't my brain naturally create awesome, powerful, and profound music in my mind? I think inspiration alone is all I need to create such music in my mind, which means I don't need to study any rules in music theory to do so. Anyway, here's the youtube link:

2.) There's an article I'd like to share, which talks about how we naturally have remarkable musical abilities. I think one of these abilities is to naturally create great and powerful melodies, themes, and songs in our heads that express the scenes, moments, characters, etc. we wish to express. The article talks about statistical learning, which gives our brains these natural abilities. So, technically, our brains already do have musical knowledge.

Our brains are, thus, naturally capable of following the rules of music theory to create awesome and beautiful music in our minds. That's why I said earlier I don't need to study the rules, when my brain has already learned them naturally. But, if that were the case, then why have books on music theory in the first place? If our brains already know all the rules naturally, couldn't we just toss these books away, since we don't need them?

Actually, we still need these books, just as how someone who's not skilled at drawing needs to study the rules of drawing so he can skillfully draw the awesome landscapes, characters, scenes, etc. he's naturally created in his mind. So, just because we can naturally create great works of art in our minds doesn't mean we can skillfully replicate them so we can share them to amaze our audience. That's why the rule books are there to give us the skills we need. There are also online sources that can help you, such as youtube tutorials and lessons.

Therefore, even though I don't need to study the rules of music theory to create awesome and powerful music in my mind, I do need to study them if I wish to successfully convey my artistic vision to the audience. But, I could be wrong. It's possible our brains aren't naturally capable of creating great works of art in our minds. In which case, I'd need to study the rules to not only create great works of art in my mind, but to successfully convey said works to the audience. Anyway, here's the article:

The Music in You - Aeon - Pocket

With all of this being said, I'm going to share all of my tunes. I'm not sure what my tunes will sound like for others. However, if people do report that my tunes do convey some sort of emotion or scene, it might not be the emotion or scene I intended to convey, since my melodies are only in their beginning stage of development. I must, therefore, find a way to bring out the true power my melodies have for other listeners.

If you just leave a melody out there for others to listen to, you're just being vague to the audience. You're not articulating exactly what you want to express to the audience. That leaves the melody open to a wide variety of interpretations, where one person might see the melody as conveying something, while another person sees the melody as conveying something else. That's why the artist must bring out the absolute power of his/her melody. That way, everyone who listens to it will get to hear what the artist intended to convey.

It would be like if someone has written a sentence that's unclear to the audience. One person who reads the sentence might get a different message from it than someone else who reads it. But, if the writer makes the sentence absolutely clear to everyone, then everyone will know the real message the writer intended to convey. Anyway, I have all my tunes on a cd. You can put the cd in a radio and listen to it. Or, you can put it into the computer and listen to the tunes on it.

To conclude this packet, I'm going to share a couple of my tunes, which are important, along with the notices that go with said tunes. So, here's the notice that goes along with this 1st tune, and the youtube and soundcloud links to it:

Note: I'd like to share this melody I recently made, which I think is now my best one. I think it, along with the other melodies in this desktop folder, follow the rules of melody writing. It starts on the C note, which is the dominant note in the key of F minor, and ends on the F note, which is the tonic note. The dominant and tonic notes are the most important notes to start and end a melody on.

In addition, there are proper chord progressions, and the notes of this melody are the chord tones. I think this melody is an awesome, memorable, heavy, dramatic melody. When I say it's heavy and dramatic, I don't mean sad, morbid, or even angry. It sounds dramatic in an awesome, gothic, evil way. That's why I've chosen a heavier, more serious-sounding instrument for this melody when you listen to it in the desktop folder titled "MyTunes."

If this melody doesn't sound awesome, memorable, gothic, evil, and dramatic to the audience, and people report it's instead a mediocre melody that's nothing memorable, then I'd find that frustrating, since my goal as a composer is to not only create melodies that are awesome and memorable for the audience, but melodies that express whatever scene, moment, character, etc. I wish to express to my audience.

When I'm not achieving this goal, and I just think I am when I'm really not, then that becomes frustrating for me. Many good composers are able to achieve this goal. For example, famous, nursery rhymes are things many people find great, memorable, and expressing of whatever scene or message the artist intended to express to his/her audience.

It's not just the lyrics and instrument choice that achieve this goal, but the actual melodies themselves. My goal as a composer is to create melodies that also achieve this goal. I mean, you can have great lyrics and some beautiful instruments. But, what good is that without a great, memorable melody that expresses the intended scene, moment, or message?

Youtube Link:

Soundcloud Link:

#1BestTuneDramaticSkyHighMelody

Music Sheet:

2-READSECONDDramatic-Sky-High-Melody

Lastly, here's the notice to my 2nd tune, and the links to it:

Note: I've studied some rules of melody writing, and I think this Super Sonic melody follows these rules. The chords go from I-V and V-1. This would be an imperfect and perfect cadence. There's also a IV chord in there as well, which goes back to the I chord. This would be a plagal cadence. The notes of the melody are the chord tones. I think this melody is great, memorable, and catchy.

If, for whatever reason, it's a rubbish melody that doesn't follow the rules of proper melody writing, then maybe I just need to revise this melody, so it does follow these rules. Only then will this awesome, memorable melody I'm trying to convey be successfully conveyed to the audience.

From there, if I revise all my other melodies, so they follow the rules, then maybe they'll also become the awesome, memorable melodies I've naturally created in my mind. The fact is, I might not be accurately transcribing the awesome melodies in my mind (even though I said I did earlier).

Therefore, that's why I need to study and follow these rules when transcribing my melodies, so they do become accurately transcribed. Again, it would be like a situation where a person has naturally created an awesome, memorable drawing in his mind, but was not skilled at drawing it. He'd need to study and follow the rules of drawing, so his awesome, artistic vision becomes successfully conveyed to the audience.

Youtube Link:

Soundcloud Link:

#1LISTENTOFIRSTSuperSonicTune

Music Sheet:

1-LISTENTOFIRSTSuper-Sonic-Tune