• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens Using Zoom?

Eddi

Christian Agnostic
Premium Member
In The Wall Of The Worlds by HG Wells the Martians who (in the story) invade Planet Earth are defeated by Earth's resident microbes. They have zero immunity to them and are killed off by them. Earth is saved by its germs!

nixon.jpg
Astronauts in quarantine meeting President Nixon

Also, NASA has a special department responsible with preventing alien microbes contaminating Planet Earth, according to this article:

https://time.com/5793520/coronavirus-alien-life/

When astronauts returned from The Moon they were quarantined.

And in the 2006 film
Arrival in which aliens visit Earth those assigned to deal with them wear hazmat suits, at least initially. It's a good film and I recommend it.

microbes.jpg
Microbes

I believe that the US Government has channels of communication open with extra-terrestrials

I imagine that they never meet face to face

We could have microbes that could kill them and they could have microbes that could kill us!

So, I think that when humans and aliens meet they meet via video conferencing, for the safety of all involved.

zoom.jpg
Zoom

I understand that the US Government has provided the aliens with human dead bodies in exchange for dead aliens, to study in strictly controlled conditions.

I don't think it will ever be safe to meet ET face-to-face like how it happens in the movies

And no, I don't think they actually use Zoom :D

This is also on my blog/website
Click here to go there!

Last edited: