• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens question.

Dantedeven

Hello, i would like to know: What do you think about aliens?
I am not trying to start a conflict here, never is this my intention.
I am not studied enough in the bible to answer these questions i got here, hence why i ask these questions here, hoping from an honest response from someone that has studied the bible.
My studies are related to Hinduism, yet the bible is one of my favorite books.

I will refer now to science:
"Science states there is a missing link, especially within the cladism of the human ancestor."
Now i believe this missing link is Adam, it can not be otherwise i think.

The first time the bible mentions man, the Lord refers to Himself as "Us"
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness..." 1:26
The story of Genesis speaks of mankind being placed into the Garden of Eden, shaped after the likeness of God. And the bible also speaks of MANY CREATURES before mankind:

(1)

"And God created the great whales."
(A creature that remained the same for 56 million years according to science)

(2)

"And every living trembling soul, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after its kind;"
(A lot of creatures in the ocean evolved from fish, they are amphibians and dinosaurs)

(3)

"And all winged fowl after its kind. And God saw that it was good. "
(From dinosaurs came birds says science)

Science says: "Birds came from dinosaurs (3), dinosaurs and amphibians came from fish (2), Life started in the ocean. (1)"

So i believe the greater stuff: the heavens, the universe, all the foundations or the cradle of creation. Was created by Him (The Lord). Yet when reffering to mankind for the first time, the bible states: Us. Implying there is more to this story than we know of. Ultimately, God creates man Himself. Yet this "Us" remains within my mind. The Lord is powerful it can not be otherwise that the Lord has devotee's other than his self created angels working for Him.

And then this:

Job: 38:31
"Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the bands of Orion?"
I honestly believe this entire chapter is devoted towards the posibilities of science. But that is just my belief.

Yet when i read the above, i read the following:
"Can you find a solution to a problematical situation connecting you to Pleiades."
"Or release yourself from the ties with a group in Orion?"

But i am certain there is another explanation for this, once again i am not studied in the bible. But i know of pleiades. To those that do not know: Pleiades is a star cluster located in Taurus. Now the next bit is not religious nor scientific, just a legend:

"There is a rumor that the ancestors of sapiens came from the star cluster named Pleiades, namely Pleione and that their planet was called Erra (Earth is Terra in latin, Erra means Confusion). Plejaren this alien race are called. They were oir are an advanced civilization at least type II on the scale of Kardasjov. They experimented harnessing the power of a star called Atlas and failed, wiping out some entire planets. Yet they survived this disaster but how?"

I don't know man, chains of Pleiades, bands of Orion...

Skwim

Veteran Member
"Science states there is a missing link, especially within the cladism of the human ancestor."
There many, many fossil links within the evolution of man that have yet to be found.

(1)
Science says no such thing.

(2)
"And every living trembling soul, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after its kind;"
(A lot of creatures in the ocean evolved from fish, they are amphibians and dinosaurs)
Taking "kind" to mean species or something close to it, doesn't leave any room for such evolution. The Bible pretty much quashes the notion of evolution. here.

(3)
Yup, although "winged fowl after its kind" again quashes evolution

Science says: "Birds came from dinosaurs (3), dinosaurs and amphibians came from fish (2), Life started in the ocean. (1)"
Actually, life more likely started in tide pools or hot springs.

Dantedeven

Hmmmm, i think i understood: "AFTER IT'S KIND" wrong.
I thought that it meant the change in genetic code occuring after several generations.
After its kind, next of his type.
Perhaps an error in language.

Dantedeven

Yes it was a mistake in my native language, too bad.
I thought i had something.
Ah well, it was just two letters that determined it.

After it's kind, as in shaped. (Naar)
After it's kind, as in successive (Na)

Grandliseur

I am not studied enough in the bible to answer these questions i got here, hence why i ask these questions here, hoping from an honest response from someone that has studied the bible.

The story of Genesis speaks of mankind being placed into the Garden of Eden, shaped after the likeness of God. And the bible also speaks of MANY CREATURES before mankind:

(1)

(2)

(3)

So i believe the greater stuff: the heavens, the universe, all the foundations or the cradle of creation. Was created by Him (The Lord). Yet when reffering to mankind for the first time, the bible states: Us. Implying there is more to this story than we know of. Ultimately, God creates man Himself. Yet this "Us" remains within my mind. The Lord is powerful it can not be otherwise that the Lord has devotee's other than his self created angels working for Him.

And then this:

I honestly believe this entire chapter is devoted towards the posibilities of science. But that is just my belief.

"Can you find a solution to a problematical situation connecting you to Pleiades."

But i am certain there is another explanation for this, once again i am not studied in the bible. But i know of pleiades. To those that do not know: Pleiades is a star cluster located in Taurus. Now the next bit is not religious nor scientific, just a legend:

"There is a rumor that the ancestors of sapiens came from the star cluster named Pleiades, namely Pleione and that their planet was called Erra (Earth is Terra in latin, Erra means Confusion). Plejaren this alien race are called. They were oir are an advanced civilization at least type II on the scale of Kardasjov. They experimented harnessing the power of a star called Atlas and failed, wiping out some entire planets. Yet they survived this disaster but how?"

I know few others than myself who has studied the Bible with that subject in mind. I have been told the Qur'an claims that there are 7 worlds inhabited.

The Bible gives us no numbers, but my study on this issue has lead me to believe that there are several, or many perhaps, worlds out there inhabited, or simply with animals. What they might be inhabited with is unknown:

Here is my study in the Bible on that subject. Feel free to ask questions if you have any after reading the link: Other inhabited worlds, planets

Last edited:

Misunderstood

I know few others than myself who has studied the Bible with that subject in mind. I have been told the Qur'an claims that there are 7 worlds inhabited.

The Bible gives us no numbers, but my study on this issue has lead me to believe that there are several, or many perhaps, worlds out there inhabited, or simply with animals. What they might be inhabited is unknown:

Here is my study in the Bible on that subject. Feel free to ask questions if you have any after reading the link: Other inhabited worlds, planets

I hold the same feeling that there are other places that are inhabited. I have not discussed this in many years so do not remember where I saw it, and have not been able to find it with a quick search. But as I remember the bible says that others are watching us, with the inference being other worlds. Although, I have not been able to find it using the search term "worlds".

I will post here again if I can find it.

Grandliseur

I hold the same feeling that there are other places that are inhabited. I have not discussed this in many years so do not remember where I saw it, and have not been able to find it with a quick search. But as I remember the bible says that others are watching us, with the inference being other worlds. Although, I have not been able to find it using the search term "worlds".

I will post here again if I can find it.
Did you look at my study I provided in the link? You will find that this contains reasons Biblical for this claim.

Misunderstood

The Bible gives us no numbers, but my study on this issue has lead me to believe that there are several, or many perhaps, worlds out there inhabited, or simply with animals. What they might be inhabited with is unknown:

Yes, I did. I was hoping you would have it listed, but was not able to find it. If I ever do find it I will let you know as I feel it would fit in very nicely to what you wrote.

Grandliseur

Yes, I did. I was hoping you would have it listed, but was not able to find it. If I ever do find it I will let you know as I feel it would fit in very nicely to what you wrote.
if you find something you think should be included in that file of mine, please let me know.

whirlingmerc

(1)

(2)

(3)

And then this:

The movie 'Alien Intrusion' is being shown tonight in theaters
a spiritual deception
alien intrusion trailer

on the other hand, he are the aliens, alienated from God, in need of redemption