• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alien Abduction Page

DaBudaMasta

I think what we're calling demons are aliens, the same thing...

Sorry. They are not the same. As the standard definitions of aliens and demons. Aliens are physical entities from other parts of our galaxy. They have mastered advanced technology to travel across the vast distances from their domain to visit the earth. While demons are non-material (spiritual beings like angels, gods.) entities. claimed to exist by different religions.
My personal opinions are that they (aliens and demons) do not exist and are just a product of some peoples acute imaginations. :flirt:

Vivekananda

Sorry. They are not the same. As the standard definitions of aliens and demons. Aliens are physical entities from other parts of our galaxy. They have mastered advanced technology to travel across the vast distances from their domain to visit the earth. While demons are non-material (spiritual beings like angels, gods.) entities. claimed to exist by different religions.
My personal opinions are that they (aliens and demons) do not exist and are just a product of some peoples acute imaginations. :flirt:

You're right but you misunderstood me, i was telling that the people calling the creatures Demon might be Aliens...
We couldn't find the existence of Aliens yet that doesn't mean that they doesn't exist, there is possibility of their existence, we shouldn't be alone in the whole universe...
They may have exist and they may have more advanced that us!!! :)

Blackheart

I think youve been misled in your understanding of demons, angels and gods. They are all said to be able to take on a physical form too. They are even described as travelling in ships from the heavens. Infact I dont know one single thing that distinguishes them from aliens.

My undertsanding is that before the word 'alien' became common place for the unknown things that are seen in the skies people called them angels or demons. Id love someone to explain the difference to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's quite a powerful assumption to assume that it is simply impossible for any alien life to develop the technology to travel through space. We do not even know what resources and elements that have to work with, their technological capabilities, or if they have the same stuff we have but have found more efficient uses for it.
Personally I doubt alien abductions and visits because if a life form is that advanced in intellect it would probably consider the human inhabitants of the small blue planet, especially our governments, scientists, and militaries, to be far too dangerous to even casually visit. Maybe if an alien fit the typical profile of the typical adolescence they might visit for an adventure, but surely they would know the risk of capture and/or annihilation would be very high.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have read some things like that too. There's a guy that did research about that, I can't remember his name, but he wrote a book about it I think. I'll have to find that again, it was interesting.

I too agree that these UFO and abduction phenomenon things are the work of demons.
It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to study something we know nothing of. We don't even actually know if there are other life forms on other planets or not (just the probability given the vastness of the universe, other earth-like planets, and the possibility of life composed of silicone or other elements as opposed to carbon), so any so-called research would not be held very highly in terms of credibility. And I somehow doubt that someone from another planet would care about "Jesus." They would probably be familiar with the Christian religion, along with the other major religions of our planet, but I really doubt rebuking them would have any effect.

Scientists would have a totally different point of view. Apparently there are many point of view concerning this. :D

And then remember... a man from the old ages would probably consider one using an MP3 player a magician or a god.

OMEGA777

1. The Greys perform physical only tests.

2. The Greys have been monitoring and testing animals which is their main purpose.

3. The Greys were created for the purpose of testing the development of animals over time.

4. Why ?

5. Speculation from scientific knowledge.

- Animals and mankind were being genetically engineered on the planet over a long time and continually tested by the Greys.

Biblically speaking

- Lucifer and his group were given the task of developing life on the planet.
-The Greys were a part of that group along with many others.
- The Greys are being allowed to continue to do these experiments until they are stopped in the near future.
- For Abductees to Stop these experiments during abduction, speak the words,
" In the name and authority of Jesus Christ release me and begone from me forever."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

connermt

I have read some things like that too. There's a guy that did research about that, I can't remember his name, but he wrote a book about it I think. I'll have to find that again, it was interesting.

I too agree that these UFO and abduction phenomenon things are the work of demons.

I hope you're joking
So you believe that supernatural forces are at work (demons), and not natural, albeit advanced forces (aliens)?
Because we "know" more about demons via the bible and religious texts than we do about what else could exists outside our extremely limited understanding of the universe and things beyond?
Besides, who's to say the demons in religious texts weren't natural aliens with advanced tech?
Man I really hope you're joking.

Blackheart

I hope you're joking
So you believe that supernatural forces are at work (demons), and not natural, albeit advanced forces (aliens)?
Because we "know" more about demons via the bible and religious texts than we do about what else could exists outside our extremely limited understanding of the universe and things beyond?
Besides, who's to say the demons in religious texts weren't natural aliens with advanced tech?
Man I really hope you're joking.

Isnt it the same thing?