• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alice in Chains!!!

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Don't know how many of you know or like Alice in Chains, but I saw them last night! I got in for free AND had VIP!!! Sadly, someone threw a shoe at the guitarist, Jerry Cantrell, and hit him in the face. Jerry then tossed his guitar away and walked off stage, thus ending the show. He seemed really angry, so he didn't come back into the VIP area.:(

Anyway, I still had a lot of fun! I was sad not to hear one of my favorite songs, Angry Chair, but then they came back and played it during the encore!:) And, surprisingly enough, I actually enjoyed and appreciated the singer who took the place of Layne Staley. I actually thought he did well.

I'm not exactly sure how many of you know or really care about this group, but I simply wanted to share with you all a good and memorable time I had.:D