• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Age of Aquarious brings forth the Christ/Maitreya

Status
Not open for further replies.

healing_angel

Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

They are returning to the everyday world to help us solve our most critical global problems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense.

He is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and justice, so that all may have the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, health care, and education.

His open mission in the world is about to begin. As Maitreya himself has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'

Maitreya will outline for men the priorities which alone will secure and safeguard planet Earth and all its peoples. The necessity of peace is paramount for without peace all else is lost. Peace, He will affirm, can only be ensured through the creation of Justice. The lack of Justice is the begetter of both war and terrorism. Justice, Maitreya will maintain, can be achieved only through Sharing.

MAITREYA appears, 'out of the blue', to people everywhere -- always in a form that inspires recognition. In this way he seeks to prepare us for his public emergence, and to communicate his teachings and priorities for a just world. His first such appearance was on 11 June 1988, in Nairobi, Kenya to 6,000 people who saw him as Jesus Christ

BENJAMIN CREME, British author and lecturer, has been travelling the globe, helping to create a climate of hope and expectancy for the World Teacher.

A growing number of SIGNS & MIRACLES worldwide (crosses of light, healing waters, milk-drinking icons, weeping statues) confirm Maitreya's presence among us, as do other remarkable signs of Maitreya's approach.

More Info on the Acsended Masters: go to share international

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Hey it looks like you're new to this site. Welcome! :dan: I'm a Hindu and us Hindus also believe that the Lord will manifest to reinforce Dharma or the correct code of living. This was promised by Shri Krishna in the Bhagvad Gita. It's interesting that you say this Avatar (we all call him by different names) is here already. Where do you think he is? How old is he now? When will the whole world know about him? I'm so interested/

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi healing_angel,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

You might like to post an introduction of yourself on Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?

As regards your post, I would be interested to know how you can quote
As Maitreya himself has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'
? What I mean is, how are you aware of what he said?

I am in no way trying to rubbish your post, I actually agree that 'the time has come'; I just wondered how this message of his came to us.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I could be wrong, but I believe the writer of the OP is referring to this individual.

http://www.maitreya.org/

If not, then there are two such persons... and that would be a little unseemly.

BTW: I see you have referred to the so-called "Age of Aquarius". Is astrology making a comeback?

Booko

Deviled Hen
YmirGF said:
I could be wrong, but I believe the writer of the OP is referring to this individual.

http://www.maitreya.org/

If not, then there are two such persons... and that would be a little unseemly.

BTW: I see you have referred to the so-called "Age of Aquarius". Is astrology making a comeback?
Is that Benjamin Creme's website? I poked around a lot and couldn't find any names coming up. Odd.

Benjamin Creme has been hinting for years now that he's the Maitreya and he's just about to announce it, or something like that.

I haven't seen any concrete info on what he's done or taught that's particularly noteworthy.

There's also someone claiming to be Maitreya who lives in Arizona. Strangely enough, his website has passages from the Baha'i Writings, which are handled in the most amusing ways!

edit: Here's Benjamin Creme's website

http://www.share-international.org/

Hey, Ymir, it looks like you found a third guy I hadn't noticed before?

Booko

Deviled Hen
healing_angel said:
Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.

Very true. Though it may be of some interest to know that for Baha'is anyway, this is something of a <<fait accompli>>.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Booko said:
Is that Benjamin Creme's website?[/quote}
Nopers. I wonder if they will sue each other for trademark infringements?

There's also someone claiming to be Maitreya who lives in Arizona. Strangely enough, his website has passages from the Baha'i Writings, which are handled in the most amusing ways! Dat is dah dude!

Hey, Ymir, it looks like you found a third guy I hadn't noticed before?

Nope. So far, there are only two.

Maitreya1.jpg

Well, Booko, according to "Arizona" Maitreya the other Maitreya is the Antichrist.
Read all about it here. I wonder if they are gonna have a Texas death match. :pen:

In all fairness I get Zero "spiritual vibes" from the above picture. I see only a man with bloodshot eyes. Hmmm... I wonder if I am the : hamster : Antichrist? : hamster :

drew22

invisable
that`s what Booko said: "There's also someone claiming to be Maitreya who lives in Arizona. Strangely enough, his website has passages from the Baha'i Writings, which are handled in the most amusing ways!" You should say what is funny about the Bahai teachings.

What is so funny about how Maitreya talks about the Bahai Faith, I don`t know. I think Maitreya explains the Bahai teachings quite well. Maitreya is a fulfillment of the Bahai Faith, for those interested the site is Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path" , be sure to read the parts about the Bahai Faith, you will find it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.