• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Again We Are Here....More Qudrennial Carnage

Old Scratch

Greetings, miserable & puny mortals! Cursed be you & your spawn!

Every four years, your Dark Lord ventures to this septic Earthly realm to enjoy the spiritual & intellectual carnage you call the "presidential election".
Most of you clueless scurrying little poor excuses for mammals will be unfamiliar because my last pontification was in a different forum.....which is
now utterly destroyed! Boowhahahhah.....but I digress. Some of you refugees from that low place will remember my brief sojourn, when I held forth
on things political & philosophical....& also bought a few damaged souls at a deep discount. Invited here by your masters whom you call "moderators",
I shall bring truth & facts to this informational wasteland. (And by "invited"...I mean "they followed My command to grant Me this venue".)

First, you may judge my prescience from my Nov 4 jubilation over My win.

My claws I'm cleaning.
My tail I'm preening.
My minion's won.
Now starts the fun.

The first thing is an about-face.
The Bush Agenda stays in place!
We'll keep the same 2 stupid wars
& watch as unemployment soars!
I cannot wait til he attacks.
The 2nd thing is higher tax.
The fairness doctrine will be next.
Those fools at Fox will be perplexed.
Perhaps they'll hire Michael Moore,
as their balanced loud mouthed boor.
For NPR, My plan's fruition.
has Ann Coulter on Morning Edition.
Big oil will be taxed more too
& pass the savings on to you.
You've succumed to his temptation.
Welcome to Obamination!

Boowhahahhah hahahah ahhahhahahhahah, etc!

All went according to MY plan, despite My Anointed One's being one of the duller tools in My shed.

More wisdom shall I dispense over the next few months, but at the moment some new arrivals to process I have.
Bad your economy is, but great the condemned souls business has become!

Last edited:

Wirey

Fartist
Allow me to be the first to say, I nominate Old Scratch as a moderator, effective immediately! Instead of banned posts, offensive posters could be given the clap, or a job tearing down abandoned Blockbuster stores.

And although I know myself to be unworthy, welcome aboard. Have fun, you must.

Old Scratch

Greetings, puny human! Let me congratulate you on.....<sniff>.....<sniff>.....what is that smell?
A disturbance in the wonderful & omnipresent scent of sulfur I sense!
It's....it's.....LARD TUNDERIN JEEZUS! Whatever did you eat, man!?!?
Thankful you should be, no open flames are there.

Old Scratch

Paul Ryan? Chizzelwhack! Skamshaw! What a useless waste of breathable air that scurrilous skink he is!
Reminds me though it does.....Ayn Rand Here now in The Lake Of Fire dwells. But instead of music to
My pointy ears of screams in agony, on & on about My rule she would drone. Fix her wagon though I did..
...into a cell with Ted Kennedy I threw her! Boooowahahha hahahhahhhh hahahhhhhaaaaa!

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, For Gawd's Sake, Jeasum Petes, Jiminy Cricket, Jumping Jehosaphat, etc.,

Old Scratch,

It's your Birthday today, too? Weeeeellllllll, Happy Birthday to you! Have some cake!

Are you also having a baby today? Winning a Noble prize? Have you just been awarded a PhD for a program you enrolled in yesterday?

We can't wait to hear it.

(I don't want to embarass you, but it looks like you have some icing or something on your face. :eek:)