• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aesthetics of the last time

Daelach

Setian
Have you ever paid attention to the beauty of the last time? I mean, if you are about to do something for the last time, and then doing it with that in mind?

It is the moment right before a new chapter in life begins. I think it feels like the calm before the storm, like the last moments of being before becoming. When a change is just on the doorstep, so some sort of xeper is right about to happen, but has not yet begun.

(I am relocating right now, everything is ready, the van is about to arrive. So I have slept in my old appartment for the last time, have taken the last shower here, the last breakfast, and will have posted the last posting from my old location.)

Mr. Cage

These aesthetics are rare. Its not often we find ourselves indulging in "last time" circumstances. But when we recognize them for what they are and how valuable they become, we can make those moments immortal.