• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advice from the world's happiest man!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow earthlings.

I hope you are enjoying your time here on the forum today!

Many of you may never have heard of Matthieu Ricard. He has been called the happiest man in the world because of the brain scans of similar experienced meditators ....

He himself doesn't take the label too seriously - he says there are many people at least as happy as he is :)

He started life in France and got a PhD and worked for a while as a scientist. Then he developed a powerful interest in Buddhism & meditation.

So he quit his career and went live amongst sages in the Himalayas.

He has written a few books - I have read the one simply called "Happiness" - developing life's most important skill.

If you want a taste of his thoughts without actually shelling out the bucks to buy his books, try this collection -

TOP 25 QUOTES BY MATTHIEU RICARD (of 100) | A-Z Quotes

You can also plug this phrase into your favourite search engine -

Ricard world's happiest man

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!

:)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Greetings fellow earthlings.

I hope you are enjoying your time here on the forum today!

Many of you may never have heard of Matthieu Ricard. He has been called the happiest man in the world because of the brain scans of similar experienced meditators ....

He himself doesn't take the label too seriously - he says there are many people at least as happy as he is :)

He started life in France and got a PhD and worked for a while as a scientist. Then he developed a powerful interest in Buddhism & meditation.

So he quit his career and went live amongst sages in the Himalayas.

He has written a few books - I have read the one simply called "Happiness" - developing life's most important skill.

If you want a taste of his thoughts without actually shelling out the bucks to buy his books, try this collection -

TOP 25 QUOTES BY MATTHIEU RICARD (of 100) | A-Z Quotes

You can also plug this phrase into your favourite search engine -

Ricard world's happiest man

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!

:)
I want him to run and stub his toe. ;0)