• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam, the son of God?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Yes i did make a claim and attempted to make it clear that it was my own conclusion derived from a fair amount of research over a long period of time.
Then, as someone who has done a "fair amount of research" it should be very easy for you to simply and clearly answer the question ...
what scholarship on the Mythras Cult do consider worthy of the term after having reviewed it?
... without recouse to Acharya and without whining.

... but once it was quoted and you jumped into your all knowing tyrant act hurling insults and attacking anything you could think of, ...
I assume you are referring to me asking you to substantiate a very silly and pretentiously proffered claim?

I'm sorry that you find being held responsible for your positions so upsetting.

Anyone making a claim that Christianity did not adopt a great deal from pagan religions is ignoring reality.
You are moving the goal post: it's transparent and it's dishonest.

A suggestion: stop while your behind.

Last edited: