• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abrahamic religions can be hazardous to you health

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
Clearly you have never had to do a poetry study on that poem nor are you familiar with alice in wonderland or you would realize that such a comparison is actually a compliment, especially to a writer such as myself as you have said that what I wrote is on the same level as two great and classic works. However I also know that your intent was not to compliment but to insult and ridicule, as is your way. Let me know when you're done with your childish retorts and are ready to have an actual conversation.

Beware the jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!

I always thought it was a cool poem. And it actually does have meaning. Brillig is like the time of day they used to boil potatoes or something...

:candle:
Crys

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Beware the jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!

I always thought it was a cool poem. And it actually does have meaning. Brillig is like the time of day they used to boil potatoes or something...

:candle:
Crys

personally it's one of my favorites, especially since the cheshire cat turns it into a song and he's one of my favorite fiction characters of all time. So much so that he was even my avatar for a bit. I may revert back to that at some point.