• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

about them...

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

So what is the one thing about your parner, that is most annoying or upsetting to you?

Mrs. A_E hates to do the dishes. She can eat on the same table with everything on it from sex or seven previous meals.

Completely disgusting.

She's like a college guy.

evearael

Angellous_Evangellous said:
She can eat on the same table with everything on it from sex or seven previous meals.
Freudian slip?

My husband will mention something awful like a spider in the bed and roll over and go to sleep, and then I'm up for half the night.

A

angellous_evangellous

evearael said:
Freudian slip?

Nope.

Just a plain 'ol typo.

Our oak table would be rather uncomfortable for anything like that. :p

A

angellous_evangellous

sparc872 said:
Uh huh...sure :)

Well maybe it was a slip.

After all, the "e" is pretty far away from the "i" on my keyboard.

Wierd. :sad:

Circle_One

He's a musician, lol.

That in itself is not annoying, however, he's constantly on tour, always busy with band practice or business meetings or videoshoots or interviews, so we rarely have time to see each other, or even speak on the phone.

That annoys me, though it is to be expected, so I understand.

Booko

Deviled Hen
angellous_evangellous said:
So what is the one thing about your parner, that is most annoying or upsetting to you?

He is a pack rat and has completely trashed the large bedroom we use as an office. This leaves me with no stable place to keep what little office like things I have. I now have my "office" in the living room and dining room, in Rubbermaid washing bins, and whenever someone comes over, HE gets to carry them upstairs and put them on our bed and close the door so they are out of sight.

This, too, shall pass. If it's not cleaned up by the end of the year, I get a Waste Management bin put in the drive and start tossing it out the upstairs window into it. My kids are quite ready to help.

A

angellous_evangellous

Booko said:
He is a pack rat and has completely trashed the large bedroom we use as an office. This leaves me with no stable place to keep what little office like things I have. I now have my "office" in the living room and dining room, in Rubbermaid washing bins, and whenever someone comes over, HE gets to carry them upstairs and put them on our bed and close the door so they are out of sight.

This, too, shall pass. If it's not cleaned up by the end of the year, I get a Waste Management bin put in the drive and start tossing it out the upstairs window into it. My kids are quite ready to help.

This is exactly what we went through. My wife recently moved into my office. :faint:
Well it's over

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Mrs. A_E hates to do the dishes. She can eat on the same table with everything on it from sex or seven previous meals.

Completely disgusting.
She and I would do fine as roommates. :D

A

angellous_evangellous

Katzpur said:
She and I would do fine as roommates. :D

If you can handle the flies and other assorted critters that hover around the mess, be my guest.

The house gets really disgusting when I am sick. :eek:

Booko

Deviled Hen
If you can handle the flies and other assorted critters that hover around the mess, be my guest.

The house gets really disgusting when I am sick. :eek:

We have four cats. If we leave the mess, we find things knocked on the floor by morning. If we didn't have cats, we live in Georgia -- the six-legged critters would move in shortly to take the cats' place.