• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About disposal of my dead body

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You know Deeje, I never noticed you were a JW. I know from experience that JW folk have their own strict beliefs wrt bible interpretation and so I will not attempt to persuade you against those beliefs. God bless.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
However, if you admit that nothing matters to you when you are dead, shouldn’t you rather think what matters to the others who are living? Should the funeral really be nice for those who are still alive, and not something that doesn’t really matter to a dead person?
I have mentioned my reasons. Making the process as simple as possible and least costly. Not burdening my successors with any obligation to remember me. Also to show them that it is possible to live without religious ostentation and superstition.