• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion Doctors have it rough

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Doctors and dentists have a very high suicide rate. I would think the worst job ever would be an abortion doctor. Not only do they have so many people calling them baby killers, but they're constantly dealing with traumatized women and dead fetuses.

"Life changed for me during a 16-17 week abortion. I was performing a D&E procedure and had already pulled off both legs of this small human being. Every once in a while, you begin to pull out the fetus and the majority of the body will come out intact. I began to pull on the torso and the rest of the body came out whole. The arms, head, and torso were all still attached. I was moving the body to the tray for disposal and a slight movement caught my eye. I looked at this tiny chest and saw it moving up and down. Life was outside that woman’s womb, even just for a few seconds.

And there I was. I was holding this tiny body. An overwhelming remorse flooded my body. I had violently removed this child’s legs while she was still alive. I did that. She felt it. I was the last person to hold her alive, yet I was the person who ended her life. In that moment, I was thankful that she didn’t have the ability to open her eyes. I wouldn’t have wanted my face to be the first one she would have seen. Now I have hope that the first face she saw was the face of Jesus."
Abortionist quits: Describes the horrific abortion that changed everything

ashamed_doctor.jpg

I've seen pictures of aborted fetuses and it is a bit of horrifying image. These Docs also are aware of the abortion doctors that get assassinated. That must cause fear and anxiety.

Some of them also have witnessed the woman die from the operation as well. That all must be very taxing on a person's mental and emotional health. What do you think would be the worst job?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm aware that sometimes abortion is the lesser of two evils. Sometimes it saves both the woman and the child a lot more suffering. But I have met women (and men) who regreted an abortion. It's very sad either way and a very difficult choice that no one wants to be in the position to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I agree with you that abortionist providers must be the worst job. Laws should prevent doctors from performing abortions, save for when the woman's life is in imminent danger from pregnancy complications. Even in cases of rape, there is the RU-486 abortion pill for immediately ended the unwanted pregnancy. If a raped woman neglects to take action to ensure a potentially fertilized egg doesn't get attached to her uterus wall, then she shouldn't be allowed to burden a doctor into surgically killing a human embryo developing in her womb. Doctors who perform abortion surgery, unless this surgery, is absolutely necessary to save a woman's life from a lethal medical condition due to her pregnancy, should have their medical licenses revoked and pay stiff penalties. Everybody should respect the sanctity of human life, and this life begins at conception.

Dave Watchman

Doctors and dentists have a very high suicide rate. I would think the worst job ever would be an abortion doctor. Not only do they have so many people calling them baby killers, but they're constantly dealing with traumatized women and dead fetuses.

"Life changed for me during a 16-17 week abortion. I was performing a D&E procedure and had already pulled off both legs of this small human being. Every once in a while, you begin to pull out the fetus and the majority of the body will come out intact. I began to pull on the torso and the rest of the body came out whole. The arms, head, and torso were all still attached. I was moving the body to the tray for disposal and a slight movement caught my eye. I looked at this tiny chest and saw it moving up and down. Life was outside that woman’s womb, even just for a few seconds.

And there I was. I was holding this tiny body. An overwhelming remorse flooded my body. I had violently removed this child’s legs while she was still alive. I did that. She felt it. I was the last person to hold her alive, yet I was the person who ended her life. In that moment, I was thankful that she didn’t have the ability to open her eyes. I wouldn’t have wanted my face to be the first one she would have seen. Now I have hope that the first face she saw was the face of Jesus."
Abortionist quits: Describes the horrific abortion that changed everything

View attachment 24809

I've seen pictures of aborted fetuses and it is a bit of horrifying image. These Docs also are aware of the abortion doctors that get assassinated. That must cause fear and anxiety.

Some of them also have witnessed the woman die from the operation as well. That all must be very taxing on a person's mental and emotional health. What do you think would be the worst job?

Thanks for the article.

I see them too. I've been looking for them lately. Because i'm talking to some other people on another forum about how this all ties in with the composite beast opening it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven. And how the numbers of these little ones are adding to the souls beneath the alter. So i know that there are some brutal stories out there. The procedures themselves are brutal for the late term methods.

Imagine bringing your girlfriend in for a saline abortion. You're rich and famous, so you can walk around the hospital snorting coke and coercing your girlfriend while it's all happening. But then the baby is born alive and you give the go ahead. Then they snip the child's spinal cord at the back of his neck. If these things happen in the USA, i hate to imagine what happens around the world.

Julia Holcomb, ex-fiance of Aeorsmith lead singer Steven Tyler and Spokespersons for the Campaign - YouTube

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I agree with you that abortionist providers must be the worst job. Laws should prevent doctors from performing abortions, save for when the woman's life is in imminent danger from pregnancy complications. Even in cases of rape, there is the RU-486 abortion pill for immediately ended the unwanted pregnancy. If a raped woman neglects to take action to ensure a potentially fertilized egg doesn't get attached to her uterus wall, then she shouldn't be allowed to burden a doctor into surgically killing a human embryo developing in her womb. Doctors who perform abortion surgery, unless this surgery, is absolutely necessary to save a woman's life from a lethal medical condition due to her pregnancy, should have their medical licenses revoked and pay stiff penalties. Everybody should respect the sanctity of human life, and this life begins at conception.
I think a baby with HIV should be aborted

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Abortion doctors must have a very difficult time when people ask them what they do for a living. ( What field they are in.)

No doubt they are self conscious of the fact that so many of the people they meet despise what they do for a living, including their own family in some cases.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Abortion doctors must have a very difficult time when people ask them what they do for a living. ( What field they are in.)

No doubt they are self conscious of the fact that so many of the people they meet despise what they do for a living, including their own family in some cases.
Are there really doctors for only abortions? That, if the truth, is very, very sad. It is sad.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just feel bad about the agony they would face as children with such a disease
I might be wrong, but I think HIV is like have a cold with severe allergy. Lots of people suffer that.

Now I will tell you what I really thought about your post, "I think a baby with HIV should be aborted". Is he a Republican?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Are there really doctors for only abortions? That, if the truth, is very, very sad. It is sad.
They hand out contraceptives as well. I'm assuming there are some doctors who do other types of surgery beside abortion, but there's many that only specialize in that operation.

I did have a foster parent who was treated for cancer by a doctor who also performed abortions. But not all abortion Doctors specialize in other forms of health care.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I might be wrong, but I think HIV is like have a cold with severe allergy. Lots of people suffer that.

Now I will tell you what I really thought about your post, "I think a baby with HIV should be aborted". Is he a Republican?
I'm a right winger. I think abortion is a terrible thing, but I think some people given a life are more terrible than if they had been aborted.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think that maybe I am that too.
That is something that only God alone can know, imo. :D
I see a lot of suffering people all over the place where I live. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Bad people seem to outnumber good people in my opinion. So it's very difficult for me to say that abortion is always a bad thing.

But I've seen women on TV weeping in agony and a lifetime of regret, and some of them want to have kids now and they can't because the abortion made them infertile.

I have also met women in real life who regret their abortion. So I'm not saying abortion is a good thing.

I do think sometimes it is the lesser of two evils.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
That site is a not an objective source of information about abortion. I would say I'm pro-life in that I'm against abortion as birth control but pro-lifers make up a lot of nonsense about abortion. Who knows if that person is even telling the truth. A lot of those pictures of "aborted fetuses" are either fake or misrepresented.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see a lot of suffering people all over the place where I live. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Bad people seem to outnumber good people in my opinion. So it's very difficult for me to say that abortion is always a bad thing.

But I've seen women on TV weeping in agony and a lifetime of regret, and some of them want to have kids now and they can't because the abortion made them infertile.

I have also met women in real life who regret their abortion. So I'm not saying abortion is a good thing.

I do think sometimes it is the lesser of two evils.
I can't blame you for thinking so. My viewpoint is that you can't know. So, don't judge.