• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani

Hubdan Huba

In the name of Allah.

I'll mention Him (al-Jilani) to you.

He was different then other people.
He was extraordinary.
We love him and his uprightness.

His name is Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani.
He is the King of saints.
He is a man who has a perfect mentality.

We must know his life story.
Certainly!

.lava

Veteran Member
Selam :)
do you mean Abdulkadir Geylani Hz.? i usually carry El Fethu'r Rabbani with me wherever i go.

.lava

Veteran Member
the thing i really hate about sufism is that they tend to praise the 'saints' too much

you hate? that is weird. Mohammad (PBUH) is the highest of all saints and if we love him more than anyone it is because God loves him more than anyone. if someone was loved by God, he would be loved by us too.

yousaf

you hate? that is weird. Mohammad (PBUH) is the highest of all saints and if we love him more than anyone it is because God loves him more than anyone. if someone was loved by God, he would be loved by us too.

hate in the sense , some people tend to attribute things to saints which they are uncapable of doing eg. the sufi can forgive sins etc. but overall sufism is good

.lava

Veteran Member
Friend yousaf,

SO? what's wrong?

Love & rgds

he explained why and he is right about that. that is ignorance to accept saints as if they were not human. if you wanna be forgiven ask forgiveness from God, even though there are saints, the one and only authority IS STILL GOD.