• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A very Commie Christmas (Communists Only)

Laika

Premium Member
Hey Comrades,

Christmas 2016 is now only 15 days away!

I don't have anything that special in mind for the day. I will be spending it with my parents at their house (as I am living there anyway). I'm mainly looking forward to Christmas dinner. My mum does sausages wrapped in bacon only on Christmas which are nice and I'm sure the pudding will be pretty good too.

I'm expecting socks and a few DVDs as presents. I tried to buy my parents presents over the past few years as I'm now an adult and asked my parents what they wanted. my mum asked for me to get the game "Operation" for a bit of light relief. I haven't played it before. It arrived in the post and is now safely wrapped in one of my cupboards. That might be a bit of fun.

I'm not a huge fan of Christmas as it always seemed a bit weird and hypocritical to be joining in as an Atheist. Buying gifts you know other people don't need feels weird too. But I guess I will be conforming for this year.

I was wondering if you had any plans for the day or have been doing much during the festive season? Is there anything your looking forward to? Or just stories or stuff you want to share?

Anyways, Merry Christmas Comrades. I hope it's a good one. :)

f556a759f2ddc2197887d0b5f1fd94fc.jpg

P.s. Feel free to share your awful Christmas cracker jokes here when the day arrives. :D

zat1pdopu6mlv0m2wfbe.jpg

Kirran

Premium Member
I will be sitting in my studio flat revising for exams!

My parents will be in Portugal on holiday at the time.

We're not a festive family.

Laika

Premium Member
I will be sitting in my studio flat revising for exams!

My parents will be in Portugal on holiday at the time.

We're not a festive family.

Best of luck with your exams mate. :)

Oh my god I need to order gifts.
Good wakeup thread. Two weeks! Aaah!

My family celebrates it quite traditionally to my dismay, will probably spend it travelling to meet with family and awkward tea visits.

Have a very commie Christmas ^.^

Well, on the plus side you missed the consumerist zombie apocolypse known as black friday...

BlackFriday-funny-gif-01.gif-_s74k.gif

I hope you have a nice time anyway. :)

Seasons greetings to my ideological foes :)

Merry Christmas MD. :D