• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A thelemic view of consciousness (part 3)

waechter418

waechter418

Every R/P system has its particular ways of dealing with reasons, and quite often also problems in dealing with the reasoning of other systems. At least that’s one of the reasons why Occidental thinkers categorically reject, and at times even attack, the ways their Oriental colleagues handle reason – or get around it, like Taoists and the logicians of Zen.

Reason is a closed circuit, as it compels to reason itself and thus to invent respective reasons, triggering a division/multiplication process which often determines the search for oneself and at times the identity rites of an entire culture.

Reason becomes fatal when Homo tries to reason his existence in order to confirm his interpretations of it, because this leads to an intellectual fundamentalism which justifies its thereby growing walls with its own reasons and deprives their builders (and victims) of the possibility to question them, by declaring them as their sole meaning and purpose. Nevertheless, reason might – when driven to its own limits – lead to the cognition that the entrance to its labyrinth is its exit as well.

Order arises from Will & Love – disorders take place where this strong force of ConsciousNess is lacking.

There are no by chance orders. There are the manifestations of the alternating and of the contrary R/P modes and the, in time & space scattered, manifestations of Dualism (which sometimes do seem to relate to each other by chance). And then there is the Point of View of the R/P equation, the unknown factor of its manifestations, which cannot be known, i.e. reflected/projected, without fracturing their order.

Disorder is a discontinuity-field, or –phase, which disappears as soon as its components are transferred to, or absorbed by a unity.

Unity comprises multiplicity and a corresponding number of possibilities to realize itself. When the possibilities are differentiated, multiplicity is established.

Unity cannot be measured, but only cognized and understood. The unities of measurements are half-measures that can be added up and concealed with unity-terms, but such Selfrealisation-attempts are self-deceptions as they veil the quintessence of unity and thus of SelfConsciousNess.

The dimension of unity can neither be related nor located – but only be experienced.

Dimensions that can be related, are division/multiplication abstructs. They may serve to focus on unity, but cannot effect it, since its time/space is not extended – wherefore unity disappears when manipulated.

When dualistic R/P modes reach their (linear) limits, a (non-linear) inter/extrapolation takes place whose equation is the cognition: I am what I do – I do what I am (or) I reflect what I project – I project what I reflect.

This cognition (graph: 4-6) is complemented by the phase-equation of understanding (3-7) and the one of self-knowledge (2-8). Their interactivity constitutes the continuum of SelfConsciousNess (indicated with 10-01 i.e. 1O1).

The entire process is revealed in LAL III by the formula “abrahadabra” when the letters of “abra” are replaced by numbers (1-2-18-1) and their sum 22 (44) is superimposed on the 4 (8) poles of the R/P fields of Dualism. Their interactivity reveals the pole relativity of “had” (8-1-4) whose sum (13) corresponds to “achad” the cabalistic term for unity.

LAL contains a series of ordeals that are based on the three R/P systems and activated through the interactivity of its three books and their particular word- & letter combinations. This enables everyone to relate himself according to his particular perspectives and circumstances and eliminates the possibility to draw comparisons between the stars, which is important, as every star is a unity and the totality of stars an order of complementary unities of which each one is an order.

waechter418

waechter418
P.S. this is less than half of the work - the other part is more militant and appears in "Call to arms" under the name of this New Member in wordpress.
Assuming that you haven`t chosen your name by chance - take a look at it - you will find plenty of Friedrich`s influence.