• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question from a noob?

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Jack E Martling said:
Hi guys,

I am taking an informal poll. I enjoy debating religion on the internet very, very, very much and I take my "Internet Credibility" VERY seriously. A while back I got into a heated debate with the Post Count Leader of a very large discussion forum about Jean Luc Ponty/reincarnation/George Bush. As sometimes happens the discussion became a flamer fest. The Post Count Leader is thought to have massive credibility and at one point he said "everybody, everywhere know nows what a looser you are" and he even directed several profanity laded epithets at me.

My question would be "does everybody at every internet forum think I'm a looser?" My guess would be that most people have never even heard of me so that's while I'm taking this poll. Please help me out,
Too late Jack,

They already warned us you were coming and have spread vicious rumors about you, which as you should know, we all believe. :biglaugh:

Tez

Bennettresearch said:
Too late Jack,

They already warned us you were coming and have spread vicious rumors about you, which as you should know, we all believe. :biglaugh:
Lol, dont be so evil. :D

I used to live alot on another forum, but then I went on one day at it was like world war 3 had broken out, everyone seemed to be arguing with each other and just being general nasty. I have no idea how it started but I deleted the site from my bookmarks and havent been back since, lol.

- Tez

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Ugh! I can't believe anyone would stoop to doing some nastiness with Photoshop!

If that guy comes here, not only would we put up asbestos against his little flame war, we'd remind him of what an unkind person he is. (And that's the worst insult I can think of.)

Lillithu put it beautifully, as usual. Please join us here, knowing that you'll be welcome! Our introduction thread is here (http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21) and you'll be treated with the respect you deserve.

Fatmop

I can't believe anyone would stoop to doing some nastiness with Photoshop!
I can't believe anyone would be so insulated from shock sites as to make that kind of statement... ;)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Fatmop said:
I can't believe anyone would be so insulated from shock sites as to make that kind of statement... ;)
You're right. I should've phrased it that "I wish some people weren't so nasty to one another."