• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Prayer for my partner.

Oh ma lord , bless my partner and may her face recover from face planting the floor . May you give her strength and guidance with her depression and the demons that lie at the bottom of a bottle . May the light start shining in her heart and let love guide her to reality . Let the emptiness of life be filled with the joy of her family tree and let the love for her children beat the demons that haunt her . Let her soul be free from sadness and less feelings of depression and hate of her own life . Hear my words lord and may you help her to be free from her tormented soul.

Amen

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am sure prayer will work like a charm. But while waiting for a miracle to happen how about nipping to the local hospital and getting your partner checked out for damage, fractures etc.

Also i understand analgesic may help but again but not recommended for head injury so once again, a hospital is a good idea?