• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A New Belief FreeMasons

Freemasons

[align=justify:40fe86b30f]

Hi world...
I was just going through all the topics posted here, And i come to know the what our parents and the society can make to us...we get only one life(atleast as much as we know) so lets not try to fight over which religion is good n which is bad...i was just amazed to see all are just the same steriotype here....Y not even a single person doesnt think free...doesnt even try to break the barriers of religions,why no one is trying to think free about what u have been told and still being told to u right from your very own existance.....

All relegions were formed in civilizations which were either in its early stages or marred by chaos and bloody war for power.....
Just think as a normal being and try to figure out what would have prompted Prophet.Md or Buddha or Christ or Ld.Krishna(though his existance is yet to be proven)

If u can analyse the history..all of them had one thing in common,they were free thinkers....lets take them as human beings or prophets or Gods but they all had a vision to make ppl to do good and for that they formed some rules....and further if u observe, what they aimed is if a country or a specific group believes in one religion it's easy to guide them and advice them(which is the reason for religions) at a point of time at that particulat country there would've been ppl only belonging to one religion....for instance in Arabia there would've been a time when only Muslims were there....n which is what all these great ppl wanted to achieve n good...

but now becoz the world has shrunk u can see ppl from any religion anywhere...and ppl killeach other for religion, money,power...
Now just think back havent we reached the same age and reasons for the religions formation.....all the religions mean only good...the rules and outcomes are all same at core...u do good u get good.....u do bad u get bad ...which is what every religion teached so that men are affraid of something as he cant see future....

Now the time has come for a big change...either another prophet should come to form a new religion which all ppl in the world will take or all of us should understand that religions and Gods are or rather were meant for making better human beings and civilizations....and stop fighting over religions and debates over "my religion is better his religion is bad" .....
lets not try to see how god is, who he is, how world evolved....as there are lot of things beyond our imagination...lets not take blind faith in stories just take them as things we dont know n cant imagine...and let our lives be a journey to find out those truths..Let The Omnipotent, God who is beyond our imagination be with all of us... [align=justify][/align:40fe86b30f]

telecino

I agree with "underfining God", to releive ourselves of definitions and conceptual staggering of intellectual prowesses about the meaning of God.

A wise man (my dad) once said to me: We can't understand God, we can only Love him.

So let us not seek to define and understand God as much as we seek to love him. Forget him/her/it, just love God.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
oisin3 said:
While we are on the Freemasons. Anyone about the OPUS DEI?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Opus Dei is an organization founded in Spain in 1928 by Josemaria Escriva de Balaguer. The stated aim of Opus Dei is to "spread throughout society a profound awareness of the universal call to holiness and apostolate through one's professional work carried out with freedom and personal responsibility." (Encyclopedia of Associations)

Opus Dei is made up of lay members and priests; Opus Dei laity continue to work in the secular world, but remain under the strict spiritual direction of Opus Dei. All Opus Dei members follow "the plan of life," made up of spiritual practices such as daily Mass, rosary, spiritual reading, and mental prayer, as well as Opus Dei prayers and customs.

There are different classes of membership in Opus Dei:
[/font]

http://www.odan.org/what_is_opus_dei.htm:)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I was just going through all the topics posted here, And i come to know the what our parents and the society can make to us...we get only one life(atleast as much as we know) so lets not try to fight over which religion is good n which is bad...i was just amazed to see all are just the same steriotype here....Y not even a single person doesnt think free...doesnt even try to break the barriers of religions,why no one is trying to think free about what u have been told and still being told to u right from your very own existance.....
Yes, I follow a path that has roots in some other path. But I have found a need to combine a few aspects of some religions and put them together. Most are from more Earth based religions, such as Wicca and Druidism mainly, and I combined that with Nocturnalism, which is were I truly feel I belong.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
they formed some rules..
The rules of civilized society were there even before these people came. Before Mohammad, it was Jesus; before Jesus, it was Moses; before Moses, it was Zarathrustra; before Zarathrustra, it was ... Nobody has a copy-right to them. They did not form any rules. BTW, why should this post be titled 'Freemasons'?

JayHawes

Most religions do stress doing good. However the world has not shrunk people just move and convert.

Jesus taught something deeper than jsut doing good, he told the disciples to go into all the world and preach the Good News. That:

"God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleives in him shall not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

If their goals were merely to teach people to do good there would be no need for any "new" prophet, or any other gospel. If religious differences didn't matter Jesus would not have told his disciples to go and preach the Goodnews. He did tell them though, this is why religious affiliation does matter. Life goes beyond doing good, it goes beyond doing bad. It goes to the origin, to he that created, and he that lies. Either Jesus is lying, or someone else is lying. All religions cannot be telling the truth, each founder, each prophet had a goal in mind which went far beyond just doing good or bad, unto but salvation. After all, salvation is the goal of many religions. Christanity is set apart from among them, we seek salvation in the name of Jesus, while others seek salvation throgh works. If Jesus was telling the truth, salvation can only be found in him, if Mohammed was telling truth, Salvation can only be found in Islam, if Hinduism is true we have many lifes to live through, to build up Karma to which we can recieve enlightenment.

We need no new prophet to bring in a new World Religion, however one will come... and many will follow him. The Bible is clear of a "one World Rleigion" claiming many ways.

Jesus the Messiah and Son of God taught: "I am the Way the truth of and the Life no man comes to the Father but by me"