• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A meditation on my existence

Massimo2002

Yesterday I wanted the day to go smoothly and perfectly like how it went in my mind but Alas it didn't. I went first to the university of Alberta and asked at three different places there how to get into the university and study something that I enjoy which felt embarassing for me because I think that the college students were judging me with there eyes and better clothes anyway the advice the people at the university gave me was to call or sign up online which I don't know how to do so this was and is disappointing to me they sure make it hard to get into a university. I also say a large police presence yesterday at the subway station and at Whyte ave I am not sure why ? And then afterwards I went to this cat cafe on Whyte ave because I have a younger brother who went there and I miss the cats that we had the cat cafe was 20 dollars for an hour with the cats and free drinks I got three drinks it was awkward because the other people kept getting in the way of the cats and by the Time they were done with the cats the cats were tired so the cat cafe for me was disappointing but what really disappointed me was going to Bonnie dune mall and going to Revolver which is a store that sells CDs and movies but mostly CDs I spent an hour and a half picking the right CDs but right now I think I bought one cd too many and I Regret spending that much on CDs so I am profoundly unhappy and pissed off about this. now here are my thoughts on These Christian street people that I met they are too militant but I had a conversation with them but they are very niave and militant I don't know why I took the two guys numbers I regret doing that because this guy I find annoying and I don't like his militant Christian views I should probably just delete his number and block him ?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yesterday I wanted the day to go smoothly and perfectly like how it went in my mind but Alas it didn't. I went first to the university of Alberta and asked at three different places there how to get into the university and study something that I enjoy which felt embarassing for me because I think that the college students were judging me with there eyes and better clothes anyway the advice the people at the university gave me was to call or sign up online which I don't know how to do so this was and is disappointing to me they sure make it hard to get into a university. I also say a large police presence yesterday at the subway station and at Whyte ave I am not sure why ? And then afterwards I went to this cat cafe on Whyte ave because I have a younger brother who went there and I miss the cats that we had the cat cafe was 20 dollars for an hour with the cats and free drinks I got three drinks it was awkward because the other people kept getting in the way of the cats and by the Time they were done with the cats the cats were tired so the cat cafe for me was disappointing but what really disappointed me was going to Bonnie dune mall and going to Revolver which is a store that sells CDs and movies but mostly CDs I spent an hour and a half picking the right CDs but right now I think I bought one cd too many and I Regret spending that much on CDs so I am profoundly unhappy and pissed off about this. now here are my thoughts on These Christian street people that I met they are too militant but I had a conversation with them but they are very niave and militant I don't know why I took the two guys numbers I regret doing that because this guy I find annoying and I don't like his militant Christian views I should probably just delete his number and block him ?
Maybe I can help you in the process of applying for courses or disciplines in the university. What is your educational background and do you have some initial ideas about what you want to study?

Massimo2002

Maybe I can help you in the process of applying for courses or disciplines in the university. What is your educational background and do you have some initial ideas about what you want to study?
I graduated high school and I mostly want to study music.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I graduated high school and I mostly want to study music.
If you do not have previous training, the university website says you should try the Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in the Music Department.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) | Music
The email of the UG student advisor is also in the website.
I may be able to help you more if I know what problem you are facing during application.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member