• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A lost soul...

CelticRavenwolf

She Who is Lost
Hi all. Online I'm known as CelticRavenwolf. Most people call me Ravenwolf, except the lazy, who just refer to me as C-wolf. Take your pic.

I don't really know why I'm here - searching for answers, I guess. I used to frequent yahoo chat religious rooms until it became a download, so I came looking for my next haunt, and this place looked intruiging.

I write a lot and I like in depth conversations, whether they be debates or discussions.

CelticRavenwolf

She Who is Lost
Thank you. *dances a jig* Yes, my mother's side of my family is Irish. Half-blood, I guess, lol. If one can feel an echo of their ancestry, this is the side that shouts loudest.

ayani

yep, same here.

irish.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
CelticRavenwolf said:
Hi all. Online I'm known as CelticRavenwolf. Most people call me Ravenwolf, except the lazy, who just refer to me as C-wolf. Take your pic.

I don't really know why I'm here - searching for answers, I guess. I used to frequent yahoo chat religious rooms until it became a download, so I came looking for my next haunt, and this place looked intruiging.

I write a lot and I like in depth conversations, whether they be debates or discussions.

Hi, & Love the name! I guess I should say "Merry meet!";

Welcome to Religious Forums.

I hope you get to feel "at home" in our rapidly expanding community, and look forward to reading your posts.
Don't be "A lost soul" for long........I hope you find yourself.:)