• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A helpful thread

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What are some ways this thread could have helped you?

There is so much suffering in this world and I need ideas how to enhance the quality of your life.

Do you have autism?

Anyway, I shared the lyrics of this song with a girl not telling her they were lyrics to someone else's song.

It traumatized her:

Wasn't my intention.:cool:

Hopefully that can be avoided in the future hmm?

Tell me, what are some ways this thread could have positively impacted you or benefited your overall sense of well being?

That's honestly what I had in mind when I made it. But you know what they say about some roads paved with good intentions. :oops:

Please help me. I'm on a quest. Ripple effect or something like that. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I believe spirits can speak through you all and indeed do. I await your pearls. Do say something wise and profound if you have anything. :)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well, the Bible does say I believe, "Do not cast your pearls before swine." To me, this means, "Save your talents for those who appreciate. Move on from those who don't. But be true to yourself to those who appreciate you."

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Everyone's different.

For me, things impact me positively when:

They make me smile. Even better if they make me laugh. Hardly anything actually makes me laugh out loud(and not lol, I mean a good hearty laugh).

They make me feel a connection with a person. I'm weird. I struggle to find common ground with people. When I do, I feel awesome.

There is cake involved. I really like cake!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well, the Bible does say I believe, "Do not cast your pearls before swine." To me, this means, "Save your talents for those who appreciate. Move on from those who don't. But be true to yourself to those who appreciate you."
"Move on from those who dont. Be true to yourself to those who appreciate you.".

I appreciate that. ;)