• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A game review I want edited and my grammar to get better

chuck010342

If you asked me what the best strategy game of all time was I would respond with one word chess. IF you asked a more accurate question like what is the best turn based strategy video game of all time I would respond with three words Final Fantasy Tactics. (more over it shall be known as FFT) It has the best story of any in the turn based strategy video game I ever played.

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep,and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters”
Genesis 1:1
. We all know that the best story ever written is found in the Bible. However the story of FFT is pretty good in its own right. Now understand that FFT is a video game and the law of non contradiction and the laws of science namely The laws of thermodynamics do not apply its a fictional account. You play as Ramaza a young lad who comes from a noble family. Your father was a proud man and a warrior in the noble family of the Beoulve. The other main character is Delita who is a commoner many times thru the game class struggles comes to the forefront. much like what occurred between the Jews and the Samaritan during the 1st century. I wonder what marx would of said if he knew about FFT. He would probably label the Nobles and hence Ramaza a bourgeoisie and would call delta the commoner a Proletariat
Class struggle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The plot also revolves around stones holy stones that the church wants to use to gain power. Ramaza wants to collect these stones to stop the evil “church” from destroying the world.