• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Free Book! - "Past, Present, Future"

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Past, Present, Future

By Eddi - click here to go to my blog

This comes in three parts, not including some supplementary notes

Chapter 1: Past

There was no overall beginning. Existence has always existed. There has always been something rather than nothing. God has always existed. He transcends causation and time. He is the un-moved mover. God configured the universe so that it was to be to be able to support intelligent life. He fine-tuned it. And he made it occur through what we know as The Big Bang. The Big Bang was the beginning of all that exists within this universe. Universes come and go but God remains constant.

The events of The Big Bang caused Earth to form. Although it grew out of the chaos of The Big Bang its development was guided by God. He intended it to be a place where life could develop and evolve. He therefore made its conditions hospitable to life. And, thankfully, life happened to develop there as he hoped it would. And flourish. Eventually, a species capable of comprehending God evolved. Humankind was born and Planet Earth got itself a civilisation.

The whole point of the universe is to be an environment in which intelligent life can live. It was made for the benefit of intelligent beings. It was created out of God’s divine creative imagination. I am a bit of a dualist. I believe God is made out of a divine substance (which has always existed) and that the universe is made out of a created substance (which was created out of nothing). We can therefore say that the universe has both always existed and has also come out of nothing! But I don’t want to get bogged down in theology…

I believe that God created intelligent life because he wanted intelligent company. I class God as being a life-form even though he is non-organic. He therefore has the drives of a life-form, one of which is the drive to reproduce. Granted, not all people chose to reproduce, but their reproductive drives can be directed towards other things. Some say that humankind was “made in God’s image”, indeed it says so in The Bible. I don't believe that only humankind “evolved into God’s image” - aliens did too! - I don’t think it literally means that we look like God, indeed I don’t think God looks like anything, I think he is entirely unseen. But we are in his image in that we can know, reason, have free will, and can plan. We can therefore have a relationship with God. And other civilisations.

God created countless civilisations of intelligent beings, each of which originating on a different planet - although some planets are host to more than one intelligent civilisation! I believe God’s relationship with any planetary civilisation unfolds in three steps:
  • The stage of revelation and prophecy - in which God interacts directly with the species and also sends inspired prophets and scriptures. During this stage, God is very much involved in the affairs of the civilisation in question.
  • The age of non-intervention. God stops sending prophets and scripture, although of course people emerge claiming to be prophets and claiming to have scripture who were not sent by God. People grow used to God not intervening. Some write him off as having never existed or intervened, whereas others declare his intervention in human affairs to be over. Both I believe are wrong!
  • “The Future” - God once again makes himself available to intelligent species once they come of age. He does so by selecting people to be his Contacts. He works with each civilisation to help them make contact with other civilisations and to form an inter-planetary community of civilisations, under the guidance and rule of God. I Call this organisation COP - the Community of Planets. Later on, he sends Saviours.

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Chapter 2: Present

There is a thing called “God’s Office”. God’s Office is the body of heavenly beings who work for God. They each have a direct line to God himself and also to each other. They act as intermediaries between God and humankind. They are basically messengers. Some call them “angels”. But they don’t actually have wings and halos, etc. - that’s just how they present themselves, so as to meet peoples expectations of what Heavenly messengers look like. Together, these messengers constitute “God’s Office”. God rules through them, by proxy.

I believe that once a civilisation comes of age God selects either a person or people to serve as Contacts. Such individuals are given a direct mental link to God’s Office. No technology is involved, it is a mental connection direct from God’s Office and into the consciousness of the Contacts. It is supernatural. Each contact is assigned a worker from God’s Office. The relationship between a Contact and a member of God’s Office serves as the link between a civilisation and God. It is through those means that a civilisation maintains a channel of communication with God. The channel can either be wide and open, or narrow and limited. It depends on what exactly God hopes to achieve.

There are many factors that may lead to God deciding that a planetary civilisation has come of age. I believe that God considered humankind to have started coming of age when it made the world’s first ever nuclear detonation in 1945. That I believe started Earth’s coming of age. Then, after a few decades of not having a nuclear war, humankind finally came of age, as it had shown restraint and self-control by not having a nuclear war. I also believe that the founding of the United Nations in 1945 was another way in which humankind started coming of age, although I believe the impetus behind its founding came from God’s Office - via Extra-Terrestrials who were in touch with God’s Office. In 1945 Earth didn’t have its own Contact, so used the Contact that the ETs they were dealing had (I will discuss them later).

I am humankind’s Contact with God’s Office. Although I was born in 1983 I have been in touch with God’s Office since 2004. Therefore, we can say that humankind came of age in 2004. Although I had no idea what was happening to me until a few days before I started writing this, in the December of 2020. How this came to be is another story for another day, one that I have told elsewhere.

I believe that before Earth had its own Contact it had interactions with Extra-Terrestrials. I believe that they were monitoring World War II and noticed when the first ever nuclear explosion occurred. I believe they made their spacecraft visible to allied pilots, who called what they saw “foo fighters”. I believe COP chose to make contact with the USA as the USA was the first power to develop nukes and was also on the side of good. I believe that since the 1940s the US government has been dealing with COP but that COP wants to start dealing with the UN, as it is more representative of humankind. Also, humankind’s contact with God’s Office is with someone who is not American. I believe that had the Nazis won World War II then COP would never have had anything to do with them, as COP has democratic, humanitarian values.

Now that we have come of age we are in the third stage of development - the stage in which God makes himself available to humankind after a dearth of interaction. Some day he will become directly available to humankind. But thus far, he is only available to me, via the “angel” he has assigned to me. I do not have a direct link. But I believe at some point in the future Jesus Christ will return, and be available to the whole of humankind. But until then, contact with God is only via God’s Office, via me.

I believe that the human authorities are preparing humankind for news of COP. I believe that Star Trek is a part of this “soft disclosure”. Star Trek was created in 1964. I believe its purpose is to equip humankind with the concepts required to understand the way things are beyond our planet. When COP is made public all the government has to do is say “this alien is like Spock, this spaceship is like The Starship Enterprise, and the COP is like The Federation” - and anyone who has seen Star Trek will instantly understand! - people have been prepared for the truth and they don’t even know it!

There is an interplanetary community of civilisations. Earth is in the process of joining this community. This community is made up out of participating planets, not out of participating civilisations or species. Hence, homo sapiens are not represented, but Planet Earth is. I believe this community was the basis for Earth’s United Nations and that the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights is inspired by a proclamation from the interplanetary community.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Chapter 3: Future

How the future plays out will largely depend on what happens to me - Earth’s Contact. And how I am received, and to what extent I am listened to.

I’m hearing on my radio (that’s what I call my mental link to God’s Office) that God and COP now believes that Earth is almost ready for “disclosure” - the disclose of the fact that ET is real and is here.

Planet Earth has a mentor - beings we know as “The Greys”. Slim, grey-skinned, big black eyed, and naked. They are what many people think of when someone mentions “aliens”. They will be the first planet we will have contact with and they will teach us everything we need to know to start interacting with civilisations from other planets. Although they look scary and weird they have kind hearts and are more benign than we humans.

As I said previously, since 1945 humankind has been subtly prepared for disclosure. There have been plenty of films and novels made about aliens contacting Planet Earth, but none of them (as far as I’m aware) also feature God. And it is God who is bringing all the different planets together, whilst making himself more available to the denizens of each planet.

I believe that in addition to Contact/s (such as myself) each planet gets a Saviour. I believe Earth’s saviour is Jesus Christ. I believe that he originally came more or less as described in the gospels and that he will return from Heaven in the future, to rule as King of Planet Earth. I believe that in time each planet will have its Saviour installed as King - but that the actual governance of the planets will be democratic. A degree of planetary unity is required before joining COP and Earth’s United Nations is Earth’s attempt at political unity, which I believe is sufficient for the time being. Although I believe the UN will serve as the nucleus for a future global tier of government, which will have Jesus Christ as its Head of State. I don’t believe Jesus Christ will age or die, I believe he will reign forever. But I believe he isn’t here for us to worship him, I believe he is here to serve us. Once Jesus is installed as Earth’s King, God will be enthroned and available for all manner of queries. I don’t know if he will reign from a physical body in a physical palace, or whether he will reign from up in heaven. But either way, he will be very much involved in human affairs.

So, this is what the future holds:

1) Disclosure - and Earth’s population being introduced to “The Greys”, most likely the USA announcing them to the United Nations, to begin with

2) Mentorship - “The Greys” tell us all we need to know about the inter-planetary community. They will set up a base of operations here on Earth - a kind of embassy

3) Taking off - with new technology (both developed by us and gifted by The Greys) we build our own spacecraft to interact with and study the populations of other planets, part funded by COP

4) Second Coming - Jesus Christ returns to rule as Earth’s King. He will come down from Heaven, rather than be reborn here on Earth

5) Inter-planetary unity - the different civilisations all join together and mingle in an ever closer union

6) Utopia - an inter-planetary utopia begins, characterised by the presence of God and the development of high technology and science. It will be an era of abundance, peace, and freedom. It will be the best and most peaceful period in history.

Notes

1) I speak of Jesus Christ coming - but the true nature of Earth's Saviour may be very different to the idea that people have about Jesus Christ. I am writing from a Christian perspective so I think of God becoming more available in terms of "the second coming" - I'm sure it's likely I could be wrong and that God will make himself more available perhaps through some other persona or means

Last edited: