• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A far cry from winter

Ostronomos

Today I had the pleasure of taking an afternoon stroll outdoors and was pleased to encounter nothing unexpected. I was in a group so in my typical manner I sought every opportunity to demonstrate my intellectual superiority. I can't imagine why anyone would not want to. Is this a sign of a fragile ego? For instance some fellow repeated what I said and added the words ''._.good sir,'' in a sarcastic Shakespearean tone.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I was in a group so in my typical manner I sought every opportunity to demonstrate my intellectual superiority. I can't imagine why anyone would not want to.
Well, if there's a worthy opponent it can be entertaining.

Daemon Sophic

……. Is this a sign of a fragile ego? …...
I’m no psychiatrist…..but I would still say, “Yes.”
definitely-maybe-romance.gif

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Today I had the pleasure of taking an afternoon stroll outdoors and was pleased to encounter nothing unexpected. I was in a group so in my typical manner I sought every opportunity to demonstrate my intellectual superiority. I can't imagine why anyone would not want to. Is this a sign of a fragile ego? For instance some fellow repeated what I said and added the words ''._.good sir,'' in a sarcastic Shakespearean tone.
Maybe it show a need to Brag about "being Superior" and it show a hug ego trip if you do it on purpose to "show off"

My question is, would a truly genius actually need to show off and tell others "I am so smart" ?